Chat Help Settings Subscription Blog Banned Users Search

Advertisement

Go Back   Houston-Imports.com > Off-Topic > Ramblings > Sports and Fitness

Old 10-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #201
GO50
k20r

Car: Integra,4runner
:facepalm:el salvador DAM oh well good game el salvador made a nice goal atleast
GO50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 10-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #202
outlawstar0817
que?

Car: s2000 and 96 prelude s
Send a message via AIM to outlawstar0817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
I was close enough. I dont know what the hell Montes did on two of those goals, those were on him and his shitty goal keeping.

And yall have to admit, at least we didnt come playing soft like Honduras.
shitty goal keeping?! haha i think he was the best player on the ES side. he stopped a few good ones. that half bicycle from vela and that header from franco. and yes, badass goal from ES.
outlawstar0817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #203
punknny23
turbooooooooo

Car: Slowbalt & Abarth
dudes, really now? Do you guys HONESTLY think FIFA is going to let El Salvador win? They know damn well they can make more money if Mexico makes it to the WC. That game was rigged from the beginning. Shit, FIFA said it themselves, that its in their best "interests" for major teams qualify.

I'm sure you guys think that Honduras is going to win against the US. If Honduras wins the game, that means the US didnt give in to FIFAs BS. The fact of the matter is, Honduras is going to take the fall and the US is going to qualify and its all over $$$.

mexicans be getting trained by some ninjas or something, planting bee hives and shit LOL
punknny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #204
outlawstar0817
que?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punknny23 View Post
dudes, really now? Do you guys HONESTLY think FIFA is going to let El Salvador win? They know damn well they can make more money if Mexico makes it to the WC. That game was rigged from the beginning. Shit, FIFA said it themselves, that its in their best "interests" for major teams qualify.

I'm sure you guys think that Honduras is going to win against the US. If Honduras wins the game, that means the US didnt give in to FIFAs BS. The fact of the matter is, Honduras is going to take the fall and the US is going to qualify and its all over $$$.

mexicans be getting trained by some ninjas or something, planting bee hives and shit LOL
HAHAHAHAHA! so explain why argentina sucks??!@!
Old 10-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #205
P1C4Z0
card crusher

Car:
Quote:

that's some major butthurt you got going on there
P1C4Z0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #206
punknny23
turbooooooooo

Argentina lost Bati-gol homie. That's why they've been sucking LOL but seriously though, didnt they go through government revamp recently? (like in the last 3 years?). Argentina was in a steady decline economically (up until recently).

FIFAs not going to make money off of poor countrys dude. Thats all I'm saying. Sht, I'm surprised Colombia isnt being sponsored by FIFA with all the drug money they got LMAO
Old 10-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #207
punknny23
turbooooooooo

These dudes dont live off of what they make playing soccer. These dudes have jobs on the sides like most of the other central and south american soccer players. They bust their asses at home and on the field while teams like Brazil and US blow off money like it grows on trees.

Not butt hurt over the fact that Mexico won, just butt hurt over how they won. You guys can talk all your mess about Mexico being so bad ass and what not, but when the time comes you guys will be disappointed and let down like you always are.

Soccer is like Boxing these days man
now, ima go back to eating my pupusas and i'm going to hope and pray that i get to see Donovan cry like a baby like he did back when the US lost to Mexico. LOL

mmm pupusas
Old 10-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #208
Scientific
Bacdafucup

Car: Civic Of Your Dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawstar0817 View Post
shitty goal keeping?! haha i think he was the best player on the ES side. he stopped a few good ones. that half bicycle from vela and that header from franco. and yes, badass goal from ES.
Montes is notorious for taking some chances and making some great saves, but screwing up with some easy saves. He could have pounced on the ball on that first goal , but instead barley sticks his leg out? You take the good with the bad with Montes.

Quote:

I agree with some of what you're saying, especially in the cases in the games with Chiqui dracula officiating some of the Central American games, and his obvious screwing up calls, but tonight, El Salvador was going to lose regardless. Mexico is almost invincible at Azteca.
Scientific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #209
Legionnaire
Forum addict

Car: '08 Ford Edge
USA wins!!!!!!!!!!! 3-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number One in Concacaf
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:43 AM   #210
outlawstar0817
que?

Quote:
Argentina lost Bati-gol homie. That's why they've been sucking LOL but seriously though, didnt they go through government revamp recently? (like in the last 3 years?). Argentina was in a steady decline economically (up until recently).

FIFAs not going to make money off of poor countrys dude. Thats all I'm saying. Sht, I'm surprised Colombia isnt being sponsored by FIFA with all the drug money they got LMAO
bati-gol has been replaced by messi-gol haha. if what your saying is true then where is fifa and their help in favor of argentina? fifa already has shit loads of money anyways! blatter is rich like a mofo!!

on second note, cant believe usa won! i wanted a tie :/
Old 10-11-2009, 04:36 AM   #211
punknny23
turbooooooooo

Chiqui Dracula
Old 10-11-2009, 04:48 AM   #212
ZEDBIMMER
Motumbo

Car: 2001 E38
Wow, lol this new to me and I've been watching football all my life. How does FIFA make more money by having major teams go again, this is fascinating.
ZEDBIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:40 AM   #213
punknny23
turbooooooooo

products (jerseys, licensed balls, etc), sponsorships. I mean, look at the commercials that were airing on telemundo. Totally geared to the mexican community. Buy tecate, buy corona, buy some mexican jerseys, buy dish network in espanol. Of course FIFA gets a cut. Same as any other sport association dude. NBA, NFL blah blah blah.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:10 AM   #214
ZEDBIMMER
Motumbo

Car: 2001 E38
Quote:
products (jerseys, licensed balls, etc), sponsorships. I mean, look at the commercials that were airing on telemundo. Totally geared to the mexican community. Buy tecate, buy corona, buy some mexican jerseys, buy dish network in espanol. Of course FIFA gets a cut. Same as any other sport association dude. NBA, NFL blah blah blah.
lol, thats funny, you have no idea how big football is.
ZEDBIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:39 AM   #215
Cholesterol
This space FOR RENT

Car: 94 coupe RIP =/ 08 GD3
Send a message via AIM to Cholesterol
thats the dumbest thing ive ever read in my life hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
theres only 5 million people in el salvador? hell thats how much people there is in Monterrey theres a estimate of 111,211,789 people in mexico(July 2009)[2] (11th) so of course theyre not gonna waste their time and gear the commercials to the salvadorian community. And all the other arguments are dumb as hell. Im sure if el salvador was a good team and had qualified you wouldnt be saying this hahahha oh well...
Cholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #216
Cholesterol
This space FOR RENT

why waste our time watching the wc?
this dude knows whos gonna win
!
Old 10-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #217
P1C4Z0
card crusher

Car:
Quote:
holy shit you're fucking delusional. ES loses and it's only because of some massive conspiracy? GTFO
P1C4Z0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #218
LoudDanny
Team Chadmod

Car: i run really fast
Send a message via Yahoo to LoudDanny
LoudDanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #219
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Car: 03 V6 Accord
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1C4Z0 View Post
holy shit you're fucking delusional. ES loses and it's only because of some massive conspiracy? GTFO
Im a salvy also.... but wut that dude is saying is somewhat true about the money, but even tough that didnt have anything to do with mexico beatin ES. Mexico is a better team than ES and we were playin at Azteca we wouldnt have won there....
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #220
Cholesterol
This space FOR RENT

its a world wide conspiracy to avoid el salvador to get to the WC!
hahahahahah

Tags
i<3futbol, simpritive

Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: