Chat Help Settings Subscription Blog Banned Users Search

Advertisement

Go Back   Houston-Imports.com > Sponsors > SSA Race Technologies

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #61
STROKERgSr
www.D3PEparts.com

Car: Opel GT, ISF, FX35, SC600
Here is more on that one

http://houston-imports.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=521423

Advertisement
Old 05-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #62
OmarH
\( . )( . )/

Car: Eg, Es2
Just got back from getting my exhaust and tuning done, it's better than what I expected. Good work guys, you just got yourself a regular.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:40 PM   #63
volk32
WIRKS

Car: 09 harley sportster
downpipe and dumptube came out awesome. they finished it the same day. thanks guys, ill be up there for a tune soon.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:05 AM   #64
gcsd3742
n00b

Car: honda civic
Send a message via Yahoo to gcsd3742
Well all I cn say is they know there CHIT they did my HHR/SS Intercooler and piping w/50mm Tial wastegate runs like a scolded dog. Now they have my civic re-doing it can't wait to see the finished product on it as well...GT-K450 Turbonetics turbo and custom exhaust housing it should run it's ARSE off as well... KUDOS to SSA!!!!! They come highly recommended.
The HHR:

The civic:

Old 06-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #65
gOtParTs?
j.Tran

Car: nathan
Send a message via AIM to gOtParTs?
these guys do great fab work! we recommend them to anyone! these are the guys that do all of our fab work!!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #66
noynoypnoy
GTR

Car: VW TSI
Send a message via AIM to noynoypnoy
just got some work done....i am pretty upset on the results...i dont really want to blast these guys on here but i will think twice if ill ever get anymore work with them....also 4 of my friends saw the work that they done and woww....

ps...where are my screws for my ignition column..and my j**k and my ****...and etc etc
Old 07-09-2009, 08:08 AM   #67
STROKERgSr
www.D3PEparts.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by noynoypnoy View Post
just got some work done....i am pretty upset on the results...i dont really want to blast these guys on here but i will think twice if ill ever get anymore work with them....also 4 of my friends saw the work that they done and woww....

ps...where are my screws for my ignition column..and my j**k and my ****...and etc etc
Care to go into details? Maybe trying to explain or show us what you arent happy with would have been the best route to take. We are known to be very helpfull with any and all questions anyone might have in regards to services we have performed you simply went about this the wrong way. If there isnt really a justifiable reason for this post brought to light it will be deleted as its useless without more info.

Its pretty difficult to understand what you are trying to say but I recall you asking about your jack. We did not go into the back of your car, or take a jack out, or see a jack, or have any use for a jack so bad that we need to steal one from a customer. :facepalm:

-Evan

Last edited by STROKERgSr; 07-09-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #68
noynoypnoy
GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKERgSr View Post
Care to go into details? Maybe trying to explain or show us what you arent happy with would have been the best route to take. We are known to be very helpfull with any and all questions anyone might have in regards to services we have performed you simply went about this the wrong way. If there isnt really a justifiable reason for this post brought to light it will be deleted as its useless without more info.

Its pretty difficult to understand what you are trying to say but I recall you asking about your jack. We did not go into the back of your car, or take a jack out, or see a jack, or have any use for a jack so bad that we need to steal one from a customer. :facepalm:

-Evan

There is no route to take! All you guys had to do was screw in my screws for my steering column, ignition column. The screws are missing man. Another negative sighting that I observed was plugs hanging out on the side where the P72 ecu is at. I mean come on if it was your car, you would be pissed off too. I know you didnt do it Evan it was one of your shop workers. I can take pictures, but I really dont want to do that because I would be "whoring your thread". This job really was not worth the price that I paid. All I hear is good things about your shop, so I trusted you guys and all I received was HALF *** work.

I apologize to blame you guys about my Jack, but if you find it please tell your shop workers to return it. It is silver with a blue handle I think the brand is Blue Point or AC Delco.

Sorry I did not return your call earlier today because I was taking care of my patients at the hospital.

I am not asking for any sort of refunds or anything because you guys did the work.
I am asking for an apology for the imperfections that I got back.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #69
STROKERgSr
www.D3PEparts.com

You are clearly mistaken Jon.

We never took anything under your steering column or ignition apart so anything missing was like that when it was brought to us. Your friend delivered the car to us so how are you certain it wasnt something he did? Nothing on the drivers side under the dash was touched. The hatch was never opened while here other than when you came to look for your jack and that was by you.

Your engine harness was re-wired and installed and the old engine harness was set in the passenger seat. When the car was brought to us the ecu was sitting on the passenger side floor board. Only thing we did with that was notice, and tell you, that you had the incorrect jumper harness and needed to purchase the correct one for us to go any further with our diagnostics. When you brought the correct one we plugged it in and left the ecu the same way we found it.

The car did not run when it came in, we fixed the issues and got it running(after getting approval from you), we left everything the way it was found other than the repairs, you payed for exactly what we did(nothing more and nothing less), and you took the car(after working on it in the parking lot with your friends). With that being said how did we not live up to your expectations?

Also the person that worked on your car was Dave, the owner of SSA, so I can assure you he did not steal your jack or do sub-par work.

The correct route would have been to simply walk right back in the door and inquire about the "imperfections" you think we are the cause of and we could have explained this to you then.

-Evan

Last edited by STROKERgSr; 07-09-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #70
ysoslow
4reeeeelllllllllll!!!!!!!

Car: i fly...
not trying to jump in this, but 75 bucks for bleeding the brake is kinda pricy. also im still very confused about the "you need to chip the ecu" when it's a stock ecu for a bone stock motor. the guy infront didn't really explain that one. dont know his name or anything.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #71
STROKERgSr
www.D3PEparts.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysoslow View Post
not trying to jump in this, but 75 bucks for bleeding the brake is kinda pricy. also im still very confused about the "you need to chip the ecu" when it's a stock ecu for a bone stock motor. the guy infront didn't really explain that one. dont know his name or anything.
If you dont like are prices you are free to go somewhere else. $75 to bleed all four corners and fill with new fluid doesnt sound bad to me but everything we do is based off the given labor rates. Didnt say you had you had to get the ecu chipped either just said it is recommended due to the other things going on with the car and the fact CEL's might pop up the way it was. I am the guy up front btw.

-Evan
Old 07-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #72
Andrewaf1
yeahh i can get it up.

Car: 95 supra
Send a message via AIM to Andrewaf1 Send a message via Yahoo to Andrewaf1
after jon picked up the car, we took the car outside the shop to check out the brakes. we didnt see any leaks. so we test drove it. nothing seemed to be wrong. so we bled the brakes in case. took bout 30 min. not worth 75 for nothing.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #73
DRKBLUHATCHver2
D3PE Mad Scientist

Car: A GT45R TIG ON 10.5 TIRES
Send a message via AIM to DRKBLUHATCHver2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewaf1 View Post
after jon picked up the car, we took the car outside the shop to check out the brakes. we didnt see any leaks. so we test drove it. nothing seemed to be wrong. so we bled the brakes in case. took bout 30 min. not worth 75 for nothing.
After we got the right harness and I finished replacing the plugs that needed to be changed to run a OBD1 motor in a OBD2B car, I started the car up and proceeded to back the car out of the shop, I almost hit a car, I pressed the brake and it went to the floor, you had to pump it to get it to work correctly, thats why I recommended to bleed the brakes. I also recommended to chip the ecu to combat any CELs which might come on, the car was missing its evap purge valves and alot of other emissions related components, that was it. I completed everything that was approved, all wiring was done correctly and heatshrinked. I touched the jumper harness only to remove it and install the right harness since the wrong gen harness was installed. I bleed the clutch system, i installed the heater hose that was missing and hooked up other hoses that were not on, then I bleed the cooling system with new antifreeze. I also informed you guys that the fan did not work , probaley due to the rigged wiring from the previous work. Everything that I was told to do I did and it all worked. I dont see what I could have done wrong, i was given a hacked up harness and a car that was torn apart and it drove away when I was done. But either way if you still feel that we did you wrong please feel free to call the shop and talk to me personally, I will hear anyone out and I appreciate your buisness and I will do anything to correct anything I might have done wrong if you can show me what it is I have done. I value everyone of my customers from ones with turbo kit builds to ones needing simple diagnostic work to get them down the road, so just let me know what I can do to help.

Dave
owner of SSA
Old 07-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #74
Houston hb
Works1 = Perfection!

Car:
Send a message via AIM to Houston hb
Stand up guys, but you cant make everybody happy sometimes.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:29 PM   #75
noynoypnoy
GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKBLUHATCHver2 View Post
After we got the right harness and I finished replacing the plugs that needed to be changed to run a OBD1 motor in a OBD2B car, I started the car up and proceeded to back the car out of the shop, I almost hit a car, I pressed the brake and it went to the floor, you had to pump it to get it to work correctly, thats why I recommended to bleed the brakes. I also recommended to chip the ecu to combat any CELs which might come on, the car was missing its evap purge valves and alot of other emissions related components, that was it. I completed everything that was approved, all wiring was done correctly and heatshrinked. I touched the jumper harness only to remove it and install the right harness since the wrong gen harness was installed. I bleed the clutch system, i installed the heater hose that was missing and hooked up other hoses that were not on, then I bleed the cooling system with new antifreeze. I also informed you guys that the fan did not work , probaley due to the rigged wiring from the previous work. Everything that I was told to do I did and it all worked. I dont see what I could have done wrong, i was given a hacked up harness and a car that was torn apart and it drove away when I was done. But either way if you still feel that we did you wrong please feel free to call the shop and talk to me personally, I will hear anyone out and I appreciate your buisness and I will do anything to correct anything I might have done wrong if you can show me what it is I have done. I value everyone of my customers from ones with turbo kit builds to ones needing simple diagnostic work to get them down the road, so just let me know what I can do to help.

Dave
owner of SSA

Ill come back to have a talk with you sometime this week to straighten everything out. I am also missing my ITR boot, I am not accusing you guys of anything at this point because i have no proof that it came missing from yalls shop. Evan also stated on the phone that in a worse case scenario the total for everything is 250, so this "jacked up harness" issue your talking about is irrelevant because if it was so jacked up a new harness would of been installed as stated by Evan.

I apologize for placing you guys at fault, we shall talk in person this following week. Enjoy your weekend.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #76
aznoophi
slab stang

Car: 92 foxbody
lol at the blue point jack and the itr boot, man they dont need to jack anybody things! come on now! itr boot, u serious?
Old 07-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #77
laosonick
friggin....

Car: 10' Sierra, 67mm EG, AP1
Send a message via AIM to laosonick
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznoophi View Post
lol at the blue point jack and the itr boot, man they dont need to jack anybody things! come on now! itr boot, u serious?
and why would they steal a jack, they only have like two lifts?
Old 07-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #78
94c1v1cex
becoming a regular here!

Car: 98 Camaro
Send a message via MSN to 94c1v1cex
3 lifts... and a blue point floor jack lol
Old 07-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #79
Andrewaf1
yeahh i can get it up.

Car: 95 supra
Send a message via AIM to Andrewaf1 Send a message via Yahoo to Andrewaf1
doesnt matter what it is. if someone wants it, theyll take it. no offense to ss.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:05 AM   #80
DRKBLUHATCHver2
D3PE Mad Scientist

Car: A GT45R TIG ON 10.5 TIRES
Send a message via AIM to DRKBLUHATCHver2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewaf1 View Post
doesnt matter what it is. if someone wants it, theyll take it. no offense to ss.
None taken, we will leave this as it is, and Ill speak to the owner when he comes in and see what I can do for him.

Dave

Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: