Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: [TV] Game of Thrones Season 7

  1. #1
    Alex J. Murphy Rossticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    28,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF70H

    [TV] Game of Thrones Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by atrdnut View Post
    hi my name's RomoCop and i'm all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by edex View Post
    ROSSTESTICLES
    Quote Originally Posted by pthrowed View Post
    PM Jeemocop

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Alex J. Murphy Rossticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    28,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF70H
    Quote Originally Posted by atrdnut View Post
    hi my name's RomoCop and i'm all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by edex View Post
    ROSSTESTICLES
    Quote Originally Posted by pthrowed View Post
    PM Jeemocop

  4. #3
    Alex J. Murphy Rossticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    28,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF70H


    Quote Originally Posted by atrdnut View Post
    hi my name's RomoCop and i'm all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by edex View Post
    ROSSTESTICLES
    Quote Originally Posted by pthrowed View Post
    PM Jeemocop

  5. #4
    Hi! chinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,507
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Game of Thrones (season 7) The seventh season of the fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones is set to premiere on HBO on July 16, 2017, and conclude six weeks later on August 27, 2017.

    man that seems really short =(

  6. #5
    SmooshCookies.com Lreyes66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    23,982
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Car
    derpmobile
    Might as well sign up for hbo now month free trial and get those first 4 episodes free lol.





    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Hi! chinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,507
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    yesterday's episode was good except for the fact there's only 6 left?

    Episode 1 – Dragonstone: 59 minutes
    Episode 2 – Stormborn: 59 minutes
    Episode 3 – The Queen’s Justice: 63 minutes
    Episode 4: 50 minutes
    Episode 5: 59 minutes
    Episode 6: 71 minutes
    Episode 7: 81 minutes

    Man it's going to suck when white walkers shows up..... and with at least three "Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun"

  8. #7
    IT & Auto Detail uneek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Spring - The Woodlands
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    13' Charger SRT8
    Great start to the show. I liked that it covered a lot in one episode, in the sense of bring us up to speed on most of the characters.

    I'm thinking the long episodes will have fight scenes.

  9. #8
    Alex J. Murphy Rossticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    28,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF70H
    Yea. That was good. Arya proving once again why she's my favorite. It's worth noting Dany's situation. She now has access to what everyone needs (Dragonstone) and doesn't really know why they need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atrdnut View Post
    hi my name's RomoCop and i'm all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by edex View Post
    ROSSTESTICLES
    Quote Originally Posted by pthrowed View Post
    PM Jeemocop

  10. #9
    Vossen Authorized Dealer Pavement_Scraper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hankook, Yokohama
    Posts
    10,002
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    Goodyear, Federal. BF-G
    ed sheeren wtf lol

  11. #10
    Alex J. Murphy Rossticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    28,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF70H
    I had no idea who that was before last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by atrdnut View Post
    hi my name's RomoCop and i'm all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by edex View Post
    ROSSTESTICLES
    Quote Originally Posted by pthrowed View Post
    PM Jeemocop

  12. #11
    SmooshCookies.com Lreyes66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    23,982
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Car
    derpmobile
    Quote Originally Posted by chinh View Post
    yesterday's episode was good except for the fact there's only 6 left?

    Episode 1 – Dragonstone: 59 minutes
    Episode 2 – Stormborn: 59 minutes
    Episode 3 – The Queen’s Justice: 63 minutes
    Episode 4: 50 minutes
    Episode 5: 59 minutes
    Episode 6: 71 minutes
    Episode 7: 81 minutes

    Man it's going to suck when white walkers shows up..... and with at least three "Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun"
    Man it's pretty much that last episode. I was thinking since there were less shows a season each show would at least be 5-10min longer with the finale being 90min or someshit like that.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  13. #12
    IT & Auto Detail uneek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Spring - The Woodlands
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    13' Charger SRT8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossticles View Post
    Yea. That was good. Arya proving once again why she's my favorite. It's worth noting Dany's situation. She now has access to what everyone needs (Dragonstone) and doesn't really know why they need it.
    Yup, I'm sure that's how Jon and her will come togheter.

  14. #13
    Hi! chinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,507
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Slight SPOILER alert: don't read further if you're not caught up.







    1
    2
    3
    4
    5




    so do yall think about episode 3's name? who gets justices?

    queen cersei rejected Euron Greyjoy's proposal...so he will use his ships and MAYBE capture the umpa lumpa (Tyrion)? Euron will die trying, and that means justice is for Daenerys?

    what do you think about Jorah? will get find help there?


    Sorry trying to be a little vague, to not spoil too much

  15. #14
    SmooshCookies.com Lreyes66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    23,982
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Car
    derpmobile
    Quote Originally Posted by uneek View Post
    Yup, I'm sure that's how Jon and her will come togheter.
    Im trying to figure how and where they would meet. Jon probably going get a Raven from Sam about the dragonglass. Like Jon said it's winter now and no southerns or army's south can make the trek up north. Jon iis busy at winterfell getting ready for the night king. Dragon queen gotta worry about cersei and i remember the unsullied vs Lannister army scene.

    I thought arya was heading up North for a Jon, sansa, bran and Arya reunion but guess she's going south to kings landing.
    Quote Originally Posted by chinh View Post
    Slight SPOILER alert: don't read further if you're not caught up.







    1
    2
    3
    4
    5




    so do yall think about episode 3's name? who gets justices?

    queen cersei rejected Euron Greyjoy's proposal...so he will use his ships and MAYBE capture the umpa lumpa (Tyrion)? Euron will die trying, and that means justice is for Daenerys?

    what do you think about Jorah? will get find help there?


    Sorry trying to be a little vague, to not spoil too much
    Dont think euron would die so soon. Prob will last till the latter half.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  16. #15
    Alex J. Murphy Rossticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    28,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF70H
    Quote Originally Posted by chinh View Post
    Slight SPOILER alert: don't read further if you're not caught up.







    1
    2
    3
    4
    5




    so do yall think about episode 3's name? who gets justices?

    queen cersei rejected Euron Greyjoy's proposal...so he will use his ships and MAYBE capture the umpa lumpa (Tyrion)? Euron will die trying, and that means justice is for Daenerys?

    what do you think about Jorah? will get find help there?


    Sorry trying to be a little vague, to not spoil too much
    I'd guess it's Cersei; only because the 2nd episode is obviously named for Dany.

    No idea what 'priceless gift' Euron intends to find, but I do bet it is someone as opposed to something. Also, his character in the books has a huge story arch so I doubt he's going away soon.

    Jorah is fucked. It went from a little bit on his inner wrist to that? Damn. GL Jorah

    Seeing Brienne beat the fuck out of Podrick was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by atrdnut View Post
    hi my name's RomoCop and i'm all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by edex View Post
    ROSSTESTICLES
    Quote Originally Posted by pthrowed View Post
    PM Jeemocop

  17. #16
    SmooshCookies.com Lreyes66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    23,982
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Car
    derpmobile
    Jon meeting daenerys, Arya going back home.


    Much emotions.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  18. #17
    Hi! chinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,507
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    damn damn, only 5 episodes left.... are they MOVING the story fast enough?

    or they gonna cram big fighting of houses/whitewalker fight/dragon rampage/daenerys sex'n Jon/intro of LOTR hobbits timeline all within last 30 minutes of episode 7??

  19. #18
    Alex J. Murphy Rossticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    28,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF70H
    Episode 3's title makes sense now. Cersei is going to get her 'justice' on Ellaria and Tyene Sand. That's my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by atrdnut View Post
    hi my name's RomoCop and i'm all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by edex View Post
    ROSSTESTICLES
    Quote Originally Posted by pthrowed View Post
    PM Jeemocop

  20. #19
    IT & Auto Detail uneek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Spring - The Woodlands
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    13' Charger SRT8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossticles View Post
    Episode 3's title makes sense now. Cersei is going to get her 'justice' on Ellaria and Tyene Sand. That's my guess.
    They killed all the sand snakes except Ellaria. Seems like that is Euron's gift to the queen and the next epidosdes title coincides with the ending of the last one.

    I wasn't expecting the first blood so fast. The Reek thing was sad.

    Sucks that Arya is going home but Jon is leaving.

    I'm still curious about Jorah being cured, and after what will he do?

  21. #20
    IT & Auto Detail uneek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Spring - The Woodlands
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    13' Charger SRT8
    Quote Originally Posted by chinh View Post
    damn damn, only 5 episodes left.... are they MOVING the story fast enough?

    or they gonna cram big fighting of houses/whitewalker fight/dragon rampage/daenerys sex'n Jon/intro of LOTR hobbits timeline all within last 30 minutes of episode 7??
    Feels fast enough.

    We'll see when the unsullied arrive at Castley Rock, they have to loop around most of Westeors to get there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •