Thread: Best Person or Shop for a Custom D-Series Harness or Swap. Wiring Experience A Must

OG Since the days of ICCH Premium JesseCrx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Car
    Economical Honda

Post Best Person or Shop for a Custom D-Series Harness or Swap. Wiring Experience A Must

I've never had to go to a shop before to have engine swaps done, but I think I'm going to for this particular swap.

I am wanting swap a D15 3-Stage VTEC in a CRX Si. I have the motor, complete with all sensors and RHD harness all the way down to the ECU.

I also have the proper P2J manual ECU for this swap.

Most people just take these motors and wire them up like any other SOHC VTEC swap, but I want to take full advantage of the 3-Stage VTEC fuel economy characteristics and have it wired properly like stock. That means having both VTEC solenoids wired up and functioning properly.

So I need a reputable shop or person that knows exactly what they are doing when it comes to wiring and work quality. I have no problems putting the motor in the car myself. Just need someone to do the wiring for me and have it done right. I will be supplying all parts necessary for the swap and custom harness(CRX Si Harness, JDM Harness, mounts, fluids, misc parts).

If you can help me, or know a resource that can please PM me.

Thanks!
    Jesse
    H-I Hatin' On Me Cuz I Roll So Clean!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

DD Performance Research
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    2013 FR-S
    We do harness work, but we are pretty backed up - it would have to be early July. If you don't mind waiting feel free to call us to discuss. Jason (my shop manager) is 832 421-7414 My number is 832 421 7422

OG Since the days of ICCH Premium JesseCrx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Car
    Economical Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted2.0 View Post
    We do harness work, but we are pretty backed up - it would have to be early July. If you don't mind waiting feel free to call us to discuss. Jason (my shop manager) is 832 421-7414 My number is 832 421 7422
    Not in a rush. Just definitely need the harness done right before I attempt putting it in the car. As of right now I am searching for a manual version of the HX intake manifold but haven't found one yet so this gives me some time.

Unless you guys can think of a way around it.

I'll give you guys a call tomorrow
    Thanks for the quick reply.