Thread: H23 Auto Tranny

DNT Auto Body Parts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

H23 Auto Tranny

I just got a Blue top h23 with an auto tranny. I have my old prelude motor running now but its burning oil auto tranny as well. I want to swap out the motor but I would like to use the h23 tranny too cause it has low miles. I know it will fit into my bb6 BUT do i have to do any wire work? Cause the bb6 has the shift thing and the h23 doesn't cause the motor was made in 1996. Thank you for reading and thanks for the tips in advance!
    05 tundra (current) - 07 blue tls (current) - 00 blk civic cp. built gsr turbo (sold) - 05 blk tl (sold) - 01 prelude (sold) - 98 gold gs300 (sold) - 96 4dr integra b20 (sold) - 03 blk raven r6 (sold) - 97 cf jdm rhd itr (sold) - 94 gunmetal integra jdm (sold) - 95 blk hatch b20 turbo (traded) - 98 wht itr (sold) - 92 white hatch b20 turbo (rip) - 98 white itr (sold) - 95 red integra ls (rip) - 94 grn hatch (sold) - 02 gold 3.2cl (sold) - 01 wht camry (sold) - 03 midnight blue trd celica (rip)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    Mullet mobile
    Is your car and SH model?

Man Whore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    93 Civic Hatchback Si
    What year is the blue top?

DNT Auto Body Parts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiHatchTurbo View Post
    What year is the blue top?
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmytrinh View Post
    I just got a Blue top h23 with an auto tranny. I have my old prelude motor running now but its burning oil auto tranny as well. I want to swap out the motor but I would like to use the h23 tranny too cause it has low miles. I know it will fit into my bb6 BUT do i have to do any wire work? Cause the bb6 has the shift thing and the h23 doesn't cause the motor was made in 1996. Thank you for reading and thanks for the tips in advance!