Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Couple of kills in the 1.8 stock bottom end.

  1. #21
    4.GRIP CZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    5,160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    951 | Elise | S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by CK9887 View Post
    So what you're saying is you did a ricer fly by into a tight corner and then when he actually got next to you for a race, you declined. Cool.
    My apologies that I prefer to race in a fashion that requires skill instead of deep wallets.

    Take your car to a road course where it's meant to be, you might find you really like it.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #22
    Bun1t has two Dads short-shift_s13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    1,365
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    Diamante Please
    Drew I like your new car, I just get stuck in it. And I call for another hobo wresting match

  4. #23
    250RRR bun1t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    A slow one
    Lol, trollin the streets with grip races.

    When the Sky is ready I'm gonna call you out. 1.8 sbe vs. my 2.0 sbe. The first one that spins off the track is declared loser.

    Quote Originally Posted by short-shift_s13 View Post
    Drew I like your new car, I just get stuck in it. And I call for another hobo wresting match
    Did he touch your leg when he shifted? I'm hoping he only does that with me.

  5. #24
    Jesus Tuned! CK9887's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Woodlands
    Posts
    2,300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    Viper/Tundra/R1
    Quote Originally Posted by CZero View Post
    My apologies that I prefer to race in a fashion that requires skill instead of deep wallets.

    Take your car to a road course where it's meant to be, you might find you really like it.
    I have been to Texas World Speedway along with half a dozen AutoX's in my Z06. My preference of racing also. I just thought your story was somewhat amusing due to the fact that you made it sound as if you did a ricer fly by and then wouldn't acknowledge him in a race.

    Of course you'd prefer racing in the corners, just make sure the other car is racing next time.

  6. #25
    Bun1t has two Dads short-shift_s13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    1,365
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    Diamante Please
    Quote Originally Posted by bun1t View Post
    Lol, trollin the streets with grip races.

    When the Sky is ready I'm gonna call you out. 1.8 sbe vs. my 2.0 sbe. The first one that spins off the track is declared loser.



    Did he touch your leg when he shifted? I'm hoping he only does that with me.
    No, we didn't go for a drive but hurry up and get the sky done soo I can challenge you

  7. #26
    4.GRIP CZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    5,160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    951 | Elise | S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by CK9887 View Post
    I have been to Texas World Speedway along with half a dozen AutoX's in my Z06. My preference of racing also. I just thought your story was somewhat amusing due to the fact that you made it sound as if you did a ricer fly by and then wouldn't acknowledge him in a race.

    Of course you'd prefer racing in the corners, just make sure the other car is racing next time.
    Haha, yeah well sometimes you have to pull out the blitzkrieg when the other guy has over twice the horsepower. Stop light racing has always been like that. You never can tell if the other guy is going to go or not.

    I admit it, I was trolling.

  8. #27
    Alone I Am Premium Forever Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,319
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Car
    Z28/SC300/Camry
    Damn, people getting all cereal in a joke thread. Dayum shame.

  9. #28
    Betrayal Jack Knife BrentCRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TAP/RaceLab
    Posts
    13,870
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol at people getting upset if there are turns at least it was a good read
    Last edited by BrentCRX; 04-15-2012 at 11:03 PM.

  10. #29
    4.GRIP CZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    5,160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    951 | Elise | S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentCRX View Post
    Lol at people getting upset if there are turns.
    That's not a real race bro! Only races where I win count mother fucker!!

  11. #30
    becoming a regular here! mois93da's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    (((H - T O W N)))
    Posts
    2,555
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    97 ej8, 05 chevy work van
    Quote Originally Posted by CZero View Post
    That's not a real race bro! Only races where I win count mother fucker!!
    Lol
    theres nothing like having a working car...

  12. #31
    #GTRLife VBP_RSX-S_DL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SE Houston
    Posts
    1,913
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    2010 Nissan GTR
    nice kills

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •