Page 284 of 380 FirstFirst ... 184234274279280281282283284285286287288289294334 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 7598

Thread: Battlefield 3 (Fall 2011)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF15-T
    This patch is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by atrdnut View Post
    hi my name's RomoCop and i'm all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by edex View Post
    ROSSTESTICLES
    Quote Originally Posted by pthrowed View Post
    PM Jeemocop

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Car
    Nissan Skyline
    When is the xbox patch coming out?

Edit: Nevermind, still unannounced.

Also how are you liking the new command thing?

http://bf3blog.com/2012/03/new-battl...-and-mini-map/

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Car
    MK3 Supra
    I like HC mode but last night we were in some laggy fucking matches I would be around a corner taking cover from someone shooting me and I would still get killed. Fucking magic bullets and shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Car
    CM7
    Quote Originally Posted by RoMoCOP View Post
    This patch is awesome.
    Playing tonight? I'll be on around 10:30.

becoming a regular here! Doombot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    2G DSM
    Haven't played in 3 days. Gotta get the last of my cheating in before the nerf bat comes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF15-T
    Quote Originally Posted by VashThaStampede View Post
    so they removed extended mag from mg36 and made it available after 300 kills... i got close to 1k with that weapon...yet no ext mag..wtf?
    The MG36 extended mags were bullshit anyway. They didn't exist. The gun always had 100+1 bullets in the clip with or without extended mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Playing tonight? I'll be on around 10:30.
    I'm not sure. The girlfriend doesn't work tomorrow and likes to go out since we can stay out late.

W123 NASTYYYY in 2048!!!! atxsbigwalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    F*ck My Honda
    downloaded the patch, but then they're making me re download Back to Karkand again, FML. probably not playing tonight

Forum addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Played rush today for the first time........ i dont really like it much Dont know why

SubAquaBeer.TroyStyle! VashThaStampede's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Car
    B5 A4 1.8TQ
    Quote Originally Posted by RoMoCOP View Post
    The MG36 extended mags were bullshit anyway. They didn't exist. The gun always had 100+1 bullets in the clip with or without extended mags.
    not anymore..its got 50 something rounds

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Car
    Nissan Skyline
    Just bought a capture card! Gonna make some sweet vids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF15-T
    Quote Originally Posted by VashThaStampede View Post
    not anymore..its got 50 something rounds
    Lame! I just saw on Battlelog that the unlock requirement for MG36 extended mags is null/300 kills.

That LMG sucks anyway. Even though you can throw yourself ammo it comes with ~200 less bullets than the other LMGs. This was pre-patch though so I don't know what, if anything, changed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF15-T
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz2OIao9q44[/ame]

Great video about some of the major changes the patch brings.
    ROSSTESTICLES
    PM Jeemocop

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF15-T
    Just played a game post-patch and wow. This game is so much different. Can't yet decide if I like it. It sucks trying out new guns because they switched around all the attachments to something you likely didn't have pre-patch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Car
    CM7
    Everything feels different...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Car
    Ferrari SF15-T
    Everything is different. This is a completely new game. DICE tried to change too much at once and failed. Enjoy the game while you can Xbox and PC people. It changes completely post-patch and not completely for the better.
    ROSSTESTICLES
    PM Jeemocop

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Car
    MK3 Supra
    Nobody can release a fucking patch that actually patches shit fucking EPIC games fucked up all of the gears of war games with patches.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Car
    iCar
    “After a lot of constructive feedback about how we can improve your Back to Karkand experience, we have added a 5-flag Conquest Assault variant for PS3 on Wake Island. This new flag layout will offer a more tactical gameplay where key bases can turn the tide of the battlefield! Another change in this variant is that the mobile Anti-air now spawns at the Beach base. This now makes the Beach base a very important tactical advantage to own, besides the close distance towards the airfield.

To find this new layout on PS3, search for Conquest Assault and Wake Island and look out for the “CQA Day 2” item in the server details.”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Car
    iCar
    “Starting today, you can rent your own Battlefield 3 server on PS3! This option is available from the “RENT A SERVER” menu and gives you a lot of exciting new options that the community has been asking for. Having your own server gives you the power to create your personal gaming experience. You can either tweak every setting or choose a preset configuration and publish your server in just a few seconds. What maps and modes do you want to play? Do you want to show the mini map or not? Do you want to turn off HUD elements and tweak respawn times and tickets? You can rent your server for 1, 7, 30, or 90 days starting today. Customize your server by giving it a name, description and custom logo.

Please note that in order to provide a robust and stable experience, we will be rolling out this functionality incrementally throughout the following week. This means we will have limited availability today, ramping up towards maximum capability in about one week’s time. If you try and rent a server and the option is grayed out, it means we are currently at peak capacity. If so, please try again later, as we will ramp up capacity every day.

Pricing for renting your own server is $1.49 / $6.99 / $24.99 / $64.99 (for 1, 7, 30, and 90 days).”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Car
    iCar
    “Today, we are also offering 10 different shortcut items for sale for Battlefield 3 on PS3. If you’re new to the game, this is the perfect way to gain some ground on the veterans online. Or if you’d love to get some more air time in the jets but want to equip those AA missiles straight away, this is for you.

The 10 shortcut items are available now from the PlayStation Store and the in-game store and include these:

Kit Shortcut Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items unique to the four playable classes
    Vehicle Shortcut Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items for all vehicles
    The Ultimate Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items from all other available shortcut packs”
    Don’t forget to re-download Back to Karkand on PS3
    ‘We hope you enjoy this massive game update with its many fixes and additions. One more thing: If you are a PS3 player and Back to Karkand owner and you have not re-downloaded Back to Karkand – please do so now. The new revision of Back to Karkand that went live March 13 contains a bug fix that fixes the weapon animation bug on Back to Karkand maps. It also has some critical fixes to our back end code that ensures a smooth compatibility with future expansion packs such as Close Quarters and Armored Kill.’

So as you can see there are a few new things on top of the massive amount of fixes. For those of you who missed the announcement the other day here they are again:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Car
    iCar
    TEAM DEATHMATCH
    -Fixed a bug where players would spawn close to the enemy team at the start of the round.
    -Tehran Highway playable area has been doubled and is now the same as the Squad Deathmatch set up. Spawn points have been tweaked, and an extra spawn zone has been added north of the footbridge.
    -Kharg Island has a new spawn zone layout, along with a bigger playable area and new cover objects. Spawn points have also been tweaked.
    -Strike at Karkand spawns zones have been tweaked to improve player flow. Spawn points have been tweaked to improve safety upon spawning.
    -Sharqi Peninsula spawn zones have been adjusted to optimize player movement. Spawn points have been tweaked so players spawn more safely.
    -Seine Crossing spawn zone set up has been improved. There is a new spawn zone by the alleyway to the northwest with additional spawn points.
    -Caspain Border spawn zones have been tweaked slightly.