Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday 2017

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just bought a Samsung 64 and a 32 GB micro SD for $19 total at Walmart. Needed these for my FireTv box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Drove by best buy around 8, there was a line to get in the building....hell naw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just waiting for cyber monday instead, hate the crowds. Went to Walmart for a 60” one year and never again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wasn’t planning on shopping at all. A friend asked me to go pay for 3 70” vizios that the manager discounted for him at best buy... while I was there I asked if they had any Apple watches cause I was going to get one off of Craigslist earlier. Ended up getting the last series 3. We went later in the evening to pick up the TVs and ran into my uncle and cousins who were looking for an Apple Watch... lolll robbed!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Any cheap deals on optics? Bought my nephew an airsoft ar15 and he loves it. Put my RMR on adm mount on it so he can plink targets in my back yard yesterday. Dude was hitting everything. BUT I’m not letting him keep my optic, looking for something cheaper like a holosun or primary arms dot, 1/3 co witness, and hopefully under 100 bucks. I’m a nice uncle but I don’t want to spend as much on an airsoft as I do on a real rifle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think i saw some primary arms red dots for $69 direct on their website.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    I think i saw some primary arms red dots for $69 direct on their website.
    Those sold out almost immediately. And I didnít give the airsoft to my nephew till Friday evening, didnít realize he would want an optic. But mine made it so much easier for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Home mini $29 + $25 gift card at Walmart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    COD WW2 on sale for $37.99 on amazon. Save $22 bucks! PS4 link http://amzn.to/2jBBB3C XONE link http://amzn.to/2jDg7Dp