Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texans: Watson out for season....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It only took 16 hours from being on cloud 9 after winning the WS to going back to reality of being a houston sports fan. Atleast Cleveland had months between coming back from 3-1 and beating the warriors to losing a 3-1 lead to the cubs.
    Last edited by LReyes66; 11-03-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    Hockey is King sport.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So much hockey hate in here from a bunch of fucks who couldn't skate their way to the other end of the rink if there was a steak dinner waiting at the other end, lol.

The hell do we need snow for to have a hockey team? Shit's played indoors even in places with snow ya mooks. Yeah I'd love to have the option of playing outside on the frozen pond but also fuck the shoveling necessary to daily life in those places. Noooope.

I still hope the rockets lose every game: a) for what Les Alexander did to the Aeros and the taxpaying hockey fans who paid for the Toyota Center, and b) because fuck basketball.

Seriously, fuck a bunch that of shoe-squeaking excessive-timeout-having flopping-all-over-the-place bullshit sport. Congrats on your ball-dunk that happens 50 times a game, real achievement there.

Go fuck your hat kkthxbai.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orlando View Post
    LOL @ ben and not knowing who 66 is. Good shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That’s a weird correlation to make. I would think the people who did not like hockey would also not be able to ice skate, and that wouldn’t really matter. People who don’t like the rodeo probably don’t ride horses or bulls, and probably don’t rope well either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NFL players are physically superior (bigger, faster, stronger, fatter)but NHL players have more skill. Hockey is the type of sport where physical prowess isn't the determining factor in how good a player is. Anyone who is decent can shoot the puck 90 mph or skate a lap under 14 seconds. What separates the good players and the guys that make it is the ability to make quick smart decisions and technical skills. Not everyone can stick handle and throw perfect saucer passes like Patrick Kane. Hockey is the fastest sport and there are no out of bounds so you better make sure you move the puck quick or you're going to get crushed. This is why you see so many guys that play in the NHL that just look like average guys because they're smart as fuk, have unreal hands and explosive skating ability (skating is very technical and some guys either have good style or they don't) I think football guys are probably more impressive physically dependent on the position but hockey is hands down the tougher more cerebral sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cute skates.

do a triple salchow

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tmiller View Post
    Thatís a weird correlation to make. I would think the people who did not like hockey would also not be able to ice skate, and that wouldnít really matter. People who donít like the rodeo probably donít ride horses or bulls, and probably donít rope well either.
    Yes, shitting on a thing from a position of having never tried it is an odd correlation to make. .

I don't personally like the rodeo or want to ride/rope/whatever various barnyard animals, but I don't shit on the idea of having one for people who do.

I don't understand the push-back of "we don't have snow so why should we have hockey" etc.

It is ridiculous that the 4th largest city in the country doesn't have pro hockey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yup, first watts then our QB....RIP SEASON

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's pretty obvious we are going to have another Tom Savage year of football, unfortunately. Watching Watson put 30+ on the board to Savage choking at multiple chances to score is so depressing lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watched like a whole 10 mins of gameplay before i decided to stop watching and take my kids to watch a movie and get milk shakes, lol. That shit was depressing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sucks we dont have a 1st or 2nd rd pick this upcoming draft so tanking would just help the browns.

Least my Sunday mornings are free now to do w/e.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't even watch the game. If the Colts won, then that says alot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    https://www.thescore.com/news/1415107/amp
    oh please oh please oh please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orlando View Post
    https://www.thescore.com/news/1415107/amp
    oh please oh please oh please
    Not against it but i don’t see why it would be successful this time unlike the Aeros.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yall still on this hockey shit? Make your own thread fgts.

Fuller is out. Not that the season wasnt over with anyways, but I was just starting to like the guy.

On the bright side, i am hoping the Cardinals defense pays off in my fantasy league

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by speeddemon View Post
    Not against it but i donít see why it would be successful this time unlike the Aeros.
    Watching nhl vs ahl is like watching nba vs WNBA. Your talking athletes who make 40k a year vs athletes who are payed millions for a reason, old guys and college kids who arenít that great vs the greatest hockey players on earth.. Not sure why you wouldnít consider it a success for a minor league. Who is gonna pay major league ticket prices to see the minors play? I canít find the article but there were a couple nhl games that were hosted at the summit back in the day that did really well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    Yall still on this hockey shit? Make your own thread fgts.
    I can already tell how well this Texans season will end, trust me, you won’t need this thread.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    forgot to give it up to Keenum :clap: Glad to see a Houston/UH guy doing good.

He's come a long way, hope he can keep it up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    forgot to give it up to Keenum :clap: Glad to see a Houston/UH guy doing good.

He's come a long way, hope he can keep it up
    Even though im leading in my fantasy division, i still managed to grab him this week being 11th in waiver orders. Now I have Big Ben, bortles, and Keemun to choose from lol. It sucked losing Palmer, he was doing well for me.