Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2A is under attack thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i wouldn't sell this frame by itself. If i did, id need enough to replace it... which would be $95 lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Re-did the stipple work on my piece of shit Glock 19 frame.. lol. I need to get one of those frames from Roby. I'd really like to eventually trade this off for a Glock 17 or 34 or sell it and buy one.

looks good on the stipple!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12013Y View Post
    looks good on the stipple!
    Thank you sir! I sent you a DM on instagram about a stock frame, but it looks like i might have a trade coming for a 17, so might not need it afterall.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you sir! I sent you a DM on instagram about a stock frame, but it looks like i might have a trade coming for a 17, so might not need it afterall.
    ya best way is to text me if you need somethng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12013Y View Post
    ya best way is to text me if you need somethng
    I probably would if i had your # lol. I ended up trading the 19 away for a 17 and was able to keep my sights, trigger and zev backplate. I also got in a new polymer80 pf940V2 frame for the 17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I probably would if i had your # lol. I ended up trading the 19 away for a 17 and was able to keep my sights, trigger and zev backplate. I also got in a new polymer80 pf940V2 frame for the 17
    How do you feel about carrying with your Agency Arms Trigger?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyOng View Post
    How do you feel about carrying with your Agency Arms Trigger?
    It felt good, i was using it with the glock DOT connector, so it wasn't light, wasn't too heavy on the pull. I polished it all up by hand so it was fairly smooth. I will be using the Agency trigger in my polymer80 17 build but will probably run a ghost edge connector this time around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what made you choose polymer80 over factory Glock frame that cost less

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what made you choose polymer80 over factory Glock frame that cost less
    Well, i got the P80 frame on sale for $109, so not much of a difference. But instead of hacking up the stock frame, i get the better grip angle and the trigger guard undercuts built in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone use a stainless steel guide rod for their Glock?
    interested if it reduces recoil and muzzle flip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone use a stainless steel guide rod for their Glock?
    interested if it reduces recoil and muzzle flip
    I have one on my Glock 19 P80 build, only cause i have a lightened slide though, so i could reduce the weight of the recoil spring to 15lbs.

Here are my my 2 P80 builds, Glock 19 on bottom with 17 on top. I swapped my TLR-1 onto the 17 and am debating on if i should run another TLR-1 on the 19 or go with the inforce apl-c for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thought I would tell you guys that some guy is talking about sales on blah blah attached with sigma blah blah that I don't understand going on right now.

Sadly, I was not able to post a deals thread on Black Friday, so some optics deals were missed. The raging deals on America's gun continue though.

Great deal on a complete, free floated AR from Aero Precision. Great for everything from keeping your home safe to fun at the range.
    apcr640310-m4e1-northern-lights-complete-rifle-em-15-1main.jpg

Complete 16" Free Float Aero Precision Rifle, $899 shipped;https://aeroprecisionusa.com/m4e1-no...handguard.html

Aimpoint PRO, $380 (w/ Code BFRed13); https://www.opticsplanet.com/aimpoin...cope-30mm.html

opplanet-aimpoint-pro-red-dot-scope-12841.jpg

Wanting to do some scoped rifle shooting?
    516447234a.jpg

-20" Free Floated Rifle Upper w/ Vortex Strike Eagle and Mount, $499; http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-2...516447234.html
    -PSA Lower with Magpul MOE furniture and their enhanced trigger, $160; http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-a...wer-black.html
    -PSA Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group, $89.99; http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-l...516446450.html
    -PSA Charging Handle; $28: http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-a...dle-24080.html

Of course, you'll want a bag for your gun, and mags...
    PSA Rifle Bag/Backpack and 7 PMAGs, $89.99; http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-3...magazines.html

032017_kit-0186.jpg

And you'll need some ammo to actually go shooting with...
    1000 rounds of Federal American Eagle 55 gr .223, $299 w/ $50 mail in rebate (takes about 45 days to process) = $250; https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...3f-p-2895.aspx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got a light for my HK VP9SK and was about to order a new Kydex holster and thought can I just reshape this holster I already have to fit? It's the holsters with leather back and kydex front. Any advice in doing this? I know I can just buy a new one but hell if I can save $70 why not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pretty sure unless you have something to mold/shape it you will ruin the kydex. Retention on a pistol without light is on the trigger guard. Retention on a pistol with a light is on the light itself mainly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just in case you find the market flooded with zev extended base plates. They were on sale the other day for 10 bucks each, so there may be a few guys trying to flip it like they did the barrels last year that went on sale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have a stock Glock 19 barrel they want to get rid of?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone selling a Winchester model 70 in .308 of 30-06 I'm passing down my .270 and I'm interested in getting something new for me, pm me plz

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Any opinions on streamlight TLR6 for the G43?

I don't carry my G43 currently and would only occasionally pocket carry it when my usual G19/23 is too much. Been looking at the desantis superfly pocket holster and they offer it for G43 with or without the TLR6. Either way it's a blocky pouch type thing, so I'm thinking I might as well have a gun and a light in it....

On the other hand, it's a dinky little light that wouldn't do shit compared to a TLR1S or a handheld 2-cell tac light.... so I'm wondering if it's even worth bothering. My normal EDC does not include a weapon light.

And I think the laser is stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had been contemplating putting a TLR6 on my shield, but then i would have to buy all new holsters for it, seems like a weapon light is kind of overkill unless you are in very dark areas all the time, in which case you would probably benefit from a good light on its own anyhow.

I have been carrying my Glock 17 with the TLR1 HL on it a lot lately, but thats cause the IWB holster i have works for both my 17 and 19. I usually carry my shield AWIB most days since i dont go out at night much anyhow.