Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
I was trying to find the legality of putting a pistol grip and something like a SB Tactical M4 brace on it or something to make it more "fun".
From my understanding you just need the $200 tax stamp, I have been wanting to get the 590a1 14" sbs but it would actually be cheaper for me to buy the 590 shockwave then pay for a stamp to put a regular stock on it.