PDA

View Full Version : shocks for a DA integra

integ_rebel
11-03-2010, 08:24 PM
i was wonder what are some ppl suspension set-ups on their da's i have tein s-tech springs and totickos blue shocks and it rode okay but im wondering whats more out their without really busting bank...

pauldarmour
11-04-2010, 11:34 AM
what's up bro... what are you willing to spend? What are you expecting out of the shocks? Is you car going to be used as a daily? these are all questions that you should ask your self when looking for a great setup.... another thing to do would be to post up on g2ic and see what other people think

integ_rebel
11-04-2010, 12:42 PM
I just want a nice smooth ride... Yea I daily
my teggy... Price... anything reasonable... I was gonna post on g2ic but I think it's less
active then on here... I'm just wanting to kno how other ppls set-ups are and how they like it

rage
11-04-2010, 01:26 PM
koni yellow or kyb agx, but those will prolly 'bust your bank' so idk

integ_rebel
11-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Koni yellow look good I heard of them
but never really looked into them... Anyone else input?

pauldarmour
11-04-2010, 03:15 PM
if you have the money to buy the koni's get them.... I'm running kyb gr2's with H&R race springs and extended tophats and its a pretty stiff ride

icemanimports
11-04-2010, 03:54 PM
im a big fan of the kyb AGX adjustables because they are adjustable like koni yellows but about 90 bucks less. with some top hats they will ride like butter if you set them on a soft setting. this guy up here in tyler just started making extended top hats for like 85 bucks a set with out bushings.

integ_rebel
11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
if you have the money to buy the koni's get them.... I'm running kyb gr2's with H&R race springs and extended tophats and its a pretty stiff ride

yea well i mean its money well invested cuz ull have a nice ride...and i doubt this things will be blow out with in a yr or so...and what do u mean stiff ride like rides good or actually stiff stiff i dont wanna be to stiff where u could feel a crack on the road....explain these tophats plz

integ_rebel
11-04-2010, 05:48 PM
okay i just google it and i see where can u get these who are these made from...i read a post above someone in tyler but with no bushing do they come complete ready to install?