PDA

View Full Version : any one have this issue with ksports?

SPOOLDWHO
10-09-2010, 04:22 PM
pic says all.... in an EP3... has about an inch of wheel gap on 17" 04 TL wheels.... this is a rear..

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/hpacuraboy/BrokenStrut.jpg

mikespeed95
10-10-2010, 11:54 AM
You might wanna contact K Sport about that directly, the info@ksport.com email adress has about 3-4 people that go thru it pretty quickly.

ilovevag
11-11-2010, 09:21 PM
so you think the ksports are any good? i just order some tuesday for my car:hsrun:

SPOOLDWHO
11-19-2010, 12:11 PM
so you think the ksports are any good? i just order some tuesday for my car:hsrun:

We put a new set on his car.. Judging from the old stuff its clear that people had taken some on the adjusters on the bodys to lower it more.. And they where set on all the way stiff.. Don't do gay shit like that and I think their bad ass.. Make sure that if you have pillow mounts to keep them oiled and clean.. I set up the ones on the car now.. Spent a good 4 hours driving it and getting it right.. It rides close to stock and corners like a dream.. Managed to pull a rear wheel on a sharpe corner.. Sold me to the point I might get a set.. And I'm a die hard koni/ground control fan.. I mean hell you blow one koni you buy one koni.. Makes more sense to me.. But just maintain you shit and don't slam it and ride all the way hard and I think you will be good..

du ma may
11-20-2010, 02:31 PM
K Sport is crap

Why You Mad
11-20-2010, 06:18 PM
uhhhh that don't look right....

K Sport is crap
and yes. they go low.... and that's about all the good i have to say about them.

SPOOLDWHO
11-21-2010, 07:56 PM
uhhhh that don't look right....

and yes. they go low.... and that's about all the good i have to say about them.

Lol I'm going to go the koni/ground control set up on the teg I just picked up myself.. I had ruled out wasting almost 800 bucks on ksports..