PDA

View Full Version : Brake bleeding issue

SiHatchTurbo
08-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Hello everyone I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have a 95 integra GS-R Sedan no ABS and the issue I have is with my rear my driver side rear caliper not getting fluid to it. I opened up the valve and put a vacuum to it and no fluid comes out. I have open the lines that goes to the master cylinder and blew air through it and it seems that it isn't blocked. I don't think the prop valve I bought that brand new a year ago from the dealer. I just changed out the master cylinder because it was leaking a bit. I am waiting on my pressure bleeder to come in and try to bleed the brakes that way hopefully it works. But I was seeing if anyone has any ideas or has ran into this problem.

blazesxt
08-22-2010, 09:57 AM
when i bleed brakes at the dealership..we use a pressure'd system as well..and i would run into this problem a few times..i would open to valve on the caliper..hop in the car and pump it a few times..forcing the fluid to come out ..while the suction hose is on..kept doing it till it finanly got un-clogged..and just close the valve again..from being a 95..im sure it hasnt had a brake flush for so long..i'd recoomend doing so every 3 years...same with power steering.

drift240
09-05-2010, 10:39 AM
when i bleed brakes at the dealership..we use a pressure'd system as well..and i would run into this problem a few times..i would open to valve on the caliper..hop in the car and pump it a few times..forcing the fluid to come out ..while the suction hose is on..kept doing it till it finanly got un-clogged..and just close the valve again..from being a 95..im sure it hasnt had a brake flush for so long..i'd recoomend doing so every 3 years...same with power steering.

I must agree with everything that was said. That is your best bet on how to handle this situation!

mikespeed95
09-07-2010, 12:40 PM
If the system is completely full of air (as stated you did remove and blow out the line) keep in mind that you will be filliing up about 12 feet of brakeline.

Just keep doing it, takes a while. Normally after redoing all the brakelines on a car for a hydraulic ebrake it takes a long time to get fluid all the way back there.
'

90crxHF
09-09-2010, 10:12 AM
And BTW, having a friend help you bleed is way better than by yourself.....

lmno040
10-09-2010, 07:23 AM
ugg boots and uggs are popular at uk, choose your cheap ugg (http://www.cocobags.com/ugg.html) boots from fashionsaler.com, have much discount compare with the ugg customary price. all the uggs are high quality, welcome to wholesale ugg boots from us.