PDA

View Full Version : UTI student looking for a job.

JO_MAMA
05-22-2010, 06:24 PM
well, its getting ridiculous here, been out of a job for 9 months now, nothing will hire me, not even fastfoods, banks, shops, groceries, malls, doctors.... :facepalm:

so guys, i live on west side of houston, i drive every day up to UTI on I45 and 1960, im lookin for a job in the automotive field, i can do anything from oil changes, brakes, tires, scan tool, anything a basic lube tech can do, and i am eager to learn anything in the automotive field because its my absolute passion, no shop will hire me saying that they need someone with experience, but how am i going to get any experience with no place to start!!

my previous jobs had nothing to do with automotive stuff, working on cars was my hobbie, and now im turning it into my career. :rock:

DA_LsVtAk
05-22-2010, 06:30 PM
experience > piece of paper

taz394
05-22-2010, 07:09 PM
fill out apps online ?

NTB / Advanced Auto Parts / Orielly's / Autozone / NAPA / Discount tire / Rent a Tire / Maaco / Endless list relating to a automotive field

chewwie
05-22-2010, 07:16 PM
experience > piece of paper

true but paper will give you more money

JO_MAMA
05-22-2010, 08:05 PM
fill out apps online ?

NTB / Advanced Auto Parts / Orielly's / Autozone / NAPA / Discount tire / Rent a Tire / Maaco / Endless list relating to a automotive field

i did. NTB and advanced auto both said they need people with experience, not just any people, napa's not hiring but they got my app, discount has my app too. still fillin apps as we speak. :hsrun:

Happy
05-22-2010, 08:47 PM
carmax is hiring go online fill out app

DTN
05-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Instead of the auto repair chain places like NTB, Firestone, Discount Tire, etc...maybe an independent auto shop can hire you as an apprentice. Talk to the owner and maybe even ask to work for cheap to gain experience and then apply later on to those other places.

JO_MAMA
05-22-2010, 10:34 PM
carmax is hiring go online fill out app

awsome, will do thanks!:2cooleek:

koreanboi
05-23-2010, 08:41 AM
or find a dealership. they hire anybody for lube techs but they love uti guys.

JO_MAMA
05-23-2010, 09:15 AM
or find a dealership. they hire anybody for lube techs but they love uti guys.

i put apps in all dealerships across I10 and I45, i know 1 child from katy got hired @ mac hayek ford, and another kid got hired in Expo. i say kids because they're 18, and they don't have auto experience, funny thing is, they're both white? im not, racism?

du ma may
05-23-2010, 01:20 PM
i put apps in all dealerships across I10 and I45, i know 1 child from katy got hired @ mac hayek ford, and another kid got hired in Expo. i say kids because they're 18, and they don't have auto experience, funny thing is, they're both white? im not, racism?

i'm not racist but white people do have a higher chance of getting hired.

carmax might hire you,i try to get in but they said i need at least one ase certi paper to be apprentice.

FbodTrek
05-23-2010, 02:33 PM

Being latino puts you at a greater advantage in the small business shop side of things. More money to be made tax free anyhow :p

JO_MAMA
05-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Being latino puts you at a greater advantage in the small business shop side of things. More money to be made tax free anyhow :p

yea.... who said im latino/hispanic?:stare:

JO_MAMA
05-24-2010, 01:29 PM
update, well dropped by mossy nissan, mac hayek ford...etc the dealships on I10 and asked them about my application, they gave me all kinds of excuses "the shop foreman's not here", "we dont need techs no more", "your application is still under study"... BS. BS. BS, my hope now is carmax..

Jasdeep
05-24-2010, 01:36 PM
cool cool remember to update us here and on twitter if you get hired

JO_MAMA
05-24-2010, 02:43 PM
cool cool remember to update us here and on twitter if you get hired

twitter... LOL i feel like a celeb................

NOT!:lol:

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 12:57 PM
another update:
i got an email and a letter in mail, the email is from first convenience bank saying they are thankfull for putting an application in there but they chose someone else, they'll keep my app for 2 years... bla bla bla.
the letter is from Carmax: thanks for taking time to put app @ carmax..bla bla bla.... we have decided to continue our search....

du ma may
05-25-2010, 01:14 PM
lol

Banky300z
05-25-2010, 01:59 PM

Ignorance, if you're thinking the race card. Probably had more of what they were looking for or part of other programs. I know more than one person who's gone to UTI and don't even work in the auto industry because some employers think of it as the ITT tech of the auto industry.

Let me guess, bank is sexist and racist too?

Hatemy7
05-25-2010, 02:13 PM
What time do u go to school? and what days? i may have something for you. do you know how to do alignments? if so Pm me

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 02:13 PM
Ignorance, if you're thinking the race card. Probably had more of what they were looking for or part of other programs. I know more than one person who's gone to UTI and don't even work in the auto industry because some employers think of it as the ITT tech of the auto industry.

Let me guess, bank is sexist and racist too?

oh really? you know more than any person who went to UTI. proof? and give me 1 reason why shouldnt i think those dealerships arent raciest, all 3 of us applied at the same time, i was more qualified and older than the other 2 teenagers, they got hired, i didn't; the only reason i see is they're white, im not... racism

i<3b00b135
05-25-2010, 02:19 PM
its not about race or sex its the fact that u went to UTI. Nobody hires ppl from UTI. My bro went there and he couldnt find a job here in houston so he moved to cali thinking he could find one there.

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 02:29 PM
its not about race or sex its the fact that u went to UTI. Nobody hires ppl from UTI. My bro went there and he couldnt find a job here in houston so he moved to cali thinking he could find one there.

u foreal kid? "nobody hires ppl from UTI." so is that why allstar biggest dealer in Louisiana hires people off houston UTI? or is that why dealerships and companies from all over the country come and do job fairs and hire people? yea just STFU

Jasdeep
05-25-2010, 02:41 PM
I actually know some people that went to UTI and graduated...ended in the same position as I did and all I had to do was apply to that company and get trained...same pay, I win cause I did not have to go to school for it

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 02:49 PM
I actually know some people that went to UTI and graduated...ended in the same position as I did and all I had to do was apply to that company and get trained...same pay, I win cause I did not have to go to school for it

only losers go to UTI and dont find a job afterwords; i have contacted dealerships in Dubai, Qatar and all over the middle east and their replies are positive so far. theres a big chance i'll go work for one of them afterwords..

ysoslow
05-25-2010, 02:53 PM
only losers go to UTI and dont find a job afterwords; i have contacted dealerships in Dubai, Qatar and all over the middle east and their replies are positive so far. theres a big chance i'll go work for one of them afterwords..

well you haven't found a job yet...so yeah...
but good luck on finding one. Try hitting up small shops. Start from there and gain the experience then go elsewhere.

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 03:17 PM
well you haven't found a job yet...so yeah...
but good luck on finding one. Try hitting up small shops. Start from there and gain the experience then go elsewhere.

i said afterwords.. but thanks :rock:

Banky300z
05-25-2010, 03:20 PM
oh really? you know more than any person who went to UTI. proof? and give me 1 reason why shouldnt i think those dealerships arent raciest, all 3 of us applied at the same time, i was more qualified and older than the other 2 teenagers, they got hired, i didn't; the only reason i see is they're white, im not... racism

Judging by how you're acting, attitude probably. You seem like the kinda employee that'll throw the company under the table the second you don't get your way. You talk about the only people who graduated from UTI and dont have jobs are losers, yet your ass is sitting here so desperate you're asking strangers on a website to help you out. Doesn't sound like you don't have much room to talk, chief.

Let's face it. UTI is the ITT TECH of automotive. It's not an accredited school, it's a technical school. I've got a close friend who was the head of hiring at an engineering firm, and they explicitly said to not hire people from ITT Tech. I've heard the exact same thing about UTI. Quit having your elitist attitude about it, because if the place was so elite, you'd have a fucking job by now, ass clown.

ihaveabomb
05-25-2010, 03:21 PM
youve got to lie about experience n shit if you really want a job

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 03:35 PM
youve got to lie about experience n shit if you really want a job

werd

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Judging by how you're acting, attitude probably. You seem like the kinda employee that'll throw the company under the table the second you don't get your way. You talk about the only people who graduated from UTI and dont have jobs are losers, yet your ass is sitting here so desperate you're asking strangers on a website to help you out. Doesn't sound like you don't have much room to talk, chief.

Let's face it. UTI is the ITT TECH of automotive. It's not an accredited school, it's a technical school. I've got a close friend who was the head of hiring at an engineering firm, and they explicitly said to not hire people from ITT Tech. I've heard the exact same thing about UTI. Quit having your elitist attitude about it, because if the place was so elite, you'd have a fucking job by now, ass clown.

i said people who dont get a job AFTER they graduate are losers; besides i dont know why people here hate on UTI; dont believe what you hear my friend.

Banky300z
05-25-2010, 04:06 PM
i said people who dont get a job AFTER they graduate are losers; besides i dont know why people here hate on UTI; dont believe what you hear my friend.

Uhm, because it's plastered everywhere in reviews about UTI, but okay. There's your issue. You aren't done yet. I'd suggest you go to your elite program and see about an apprenticeship or internship, even basic community college programs have this, I'm sure the mighty UTI does.

EG5_TVA
05-25-2010, 04:47 PM

ever thought that you are over qualified? i mean think about it, your buddies that were hired are not at your level.(from what you've stated). some employers just want drones that can work and work with no aspirations on moving on up.
if youre not hispanic then what are you if you dont mind.

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 06:21 PM
ever thought that you are over qualified? i mean think about it, your buddies that were hired are not at your level.(from what you've stated). some employers just want drones that can work and work with no aspirations on moving on up.

overqualified in a dealership?? if thats true then :facepalm:. im ARAB btw:thumb:

du ma may
05-25-2010, 07:08 PM

yeah he might be over qualified with a lot of ase certi but no hand on experience.

unitedelements
05-25-2010, 08:15 PM
WOW, already trying to play the race card....Look man people are having a hard time getting hired on everywhere from these technical schools, not just UTI but also WYOTECH, and the smaller independents....I have a lot of friends in the automotive field....your best bet is to try to get one of the specialty schools that is offered through uti to get placement witha specific brand

JO_MAMA
05-25-2010, 08:39 PM
WOW, already trying to play the race card....Look man people are having a hard time getting hired on everywhere from these technical schools, not just UTI but also WYOTECH, and the smaller independents....I have a lot of friends in the automotive field....your best bet is to try to get one of the specialty schools that is offered through uti to get placement witha specific brand

yea thats my best bet... but what do you mean Already trying to play race card? i've been outta work for 8 going on the 9th month now; that is the ONLY reason i see why am i not getting hired no where.. hispanics hire hispanics for language and cheaper pay, and dealerships want white people for obvious reasons... not all people are like that though, im going to put an app in champion nissan over in Katy hopefully something works out.

EG5_TVA
05-25-2010, 08:51 PM
overqualified in a dealership?? if thats true then :facepalm:. im ARAB btw:thumb:

what i meant was the service manager might have seen extra drive in you that would eventually cost him money(he'll lose you because you've found a better job because he wouldnt ante up).
but wow, ive never seen nor heard of an arab automotive technician.
like stated above, are you in a specific factory training course?

try auto parts stores, all of them, that way you'll still get the credit for in field job while in school. dont you need like x amount of hours?
...both my neighbors attended uti, and from what ive seen, one of them is doing pretty well. work is steady.
its funny they make way more than i do, but the amount of hours i flag equals or sometimes exceeds their pay. so from my years of expreience, this business isnt worth it, granted i didnt spend 20k plus on a piece of paper, but considering where i am and how long ive been doing it for, i have no complaints. yes this started as my hobby, but i kick myself in the ass for not keeping as a hobby.:facepalm:

philly fresh1
05-25-2010, 10:19 PM
It is probably your attitude that doesn't get you hired. You said you went in with two other guys, who happen to be younger. Well news flash buddy. Its easier to teach a young person as people of age are stuck in their ways. I am a UTI grad, and did so with a 4.0 gpa. I have years of management exp too boot. That fckn school is a waste of fkn time and money. I searched for over 6 months with not even a single maybe. I am currently working as a sales manager for 3 hotel properties so stfu with "companies come from all over to recruit". Companies in Houston look down on UTI grads since an idiot can pass the curiculum. I am currently taking my pre-reqs for nursing since that program costs 1/4 of what UTI charges for what you can learn from working in a shop for a year.

This is definitely the kind of employee a company wants

Mood:
feelin like doin your mom
About Me:
your mom knows more about me than i do!
your mom
Hobbies:
your mom
Music:
vibrating your mom
Movies:
JO_MAMA
Books:
JO_MAMA and the sisters

philly fresh1
05-25-2010, 10:29 PM
i was more qualified and older than the other 2 teenagers,

your 20 years old yet you talk about these "teenagers" like you are 10 years their senior. Instead of boo hooing go work on your resume. You would be surprised what an effective resume will do for you when getting a job. Another tip for you; go looking for a job dressed for the job you want, not the job you are qualified for. Do not call asking if they are hiring, and if you do go into a place ask to speak with the dept manager or the manager on duty. Politely THANK them for their time then ask them if they are hiring in their dept. It will save you alot of time filling out online applications. Also quit acting like graduating from that school gives you some sort of right. You graduated from UTI not the University of Texas.

Banky300z
05-25-2010, 11:19 PM
yea thats my best bet... but what do you mean Already trying to play race card? i've been outta work for 8 going on the 9th month now; that is the ONLY reason i see why am i not getting hired no where.. hispanics hire hispanics for language and cheaper pay, and dealerships want white people for obvious reasons... not all people are like that though, im going to put an app in champion nissan over in Katy hopefully something works out.

Yeah, good luck with your life kid. Continue going around blaming your skin for your own short comings and not other factors. I'm sure you were in on the hiring process and saw their interviews and attitude. I used to work in the petrochemical industry. I had a DEGREE, as in an associates degree as well as half a year experience in the industry and yet they hired people who had worked at Sam's and Haagen Daaz. Did I go around blaming my skin color? No, that's just life, it sucks, get a fucking helmet. The sooner you learn that, the better.

philly fresh1
05-25-2010, 11:58 PM
somepeople will always ask for a handout. that is why this county is the way it is.

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 04:13 AM
Yeah, good luck with your life kid. Continue going around blaming your skin for your own short comings and not other factors. I'm sure you were in on the hiring process and saw their interviews and attitude. I used to work in the petrochemical industry. I had a DEGREE, as in an associates degree as well as half a year experience in the industry and yet they hired people who had worked at Sam's and Haagen Daaz. Did I go around blaming my skin color? No, that's just life, it sucks, get a fucking helmet. The sooner you learn that, the better.

kid? anyway if you dont got me a job :gtfo:

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 04:22 AM
It is probably your attitude that doesn't get you hired. You said you went in with two other guys, who happen to be younger. Well news flash buddy. Its easier to teach a young person as people of age are stuck in their ways. I am a UTI grad, and did so with a 4.0 gpa. I have years of management exp too boot. That fckn school is a waste of fkn time and money. I searched for over 6 months with not even a single maybe. I am currently working as a sales manager for 3 hotel properties so stfu with "companies come from all over to recruit". Companies in Houston look down on UTI grads since an idiot can pass the curiculum. I am currently taking my pre-reqs for nursing since that program costs 1/4 of what UTI charges for what you can learn from working in a shop for a year.

This is definitely the kind of employee a company wants

Mood:
feelin like doin your mom
About Me:
your mom knows more about me than i do!
your mom
Hobbies:
your mom
Music:
vibrating your mom
Movies:
JO_MAMA
Books:
JO_MAMA and the sisters

who told you im 20 years old? as i said before people who graduate UTI and dont find a job afterwords its is their own stupidity and lack of knowledge like yourself.. your basically the same as all other ppl in UTI, they're just there just to say they're "making something out of their life's." and yet you wasted all your money that you put in UTI and couldnt find you a job afterwords and just quit it? yea thats the kind of guy i want giving me advice about my career?!:facepalm:

haOo
05-26-2010, 04:31 AM
who told you im 20 years old? as i said before people who graduate UTI and dont find a job afterwords its is their own stupidity and lack of knowledge like yourself.. your basically the same as all other ppl in UTI, they're just there just to say they're "making something out of their life's." and yet you wasted all your money that you put in UTI and couldnt find you a job afterwords and just quit it? yea thats the kind of guy i want giving me advice about my career?!:facepalm:

you come to a forum asking for help. just don't ask for help. playing the race card is pretty dumb of you. just because your ass won't get hired doesn't mean shit.

Gooback
05-26-2010, 04:32 AM
so what does that make you for being in school and not having a job in 9 months?

kaytoos
05-26-2010, 06:25 AM
so what does that make you for being in school and not having a job in 9 months?

BTW UTI blows

Jasdeep
05-26-2010, 06:44 AM
Being arab you should have been naturally smart and went into engineering or taking over a family business

I am pulling the race card cause it is true

i<3b00b135
05-26-2010, 07:43 AM
u foreal kid? "nobody hires ppl from UTI." so is that why allstar biggest dealer in Louisiana hires people off houston UTI? or is that why dealerships and companies from all over the country come and do job fairs and hire people? yea just STFU

Lmao. I no ppl who went to San jac and took the t ten program and within a week of graduating they had jobs at Toyota dealerships of their choice. Point is u made a thread about u not having a job and and ur telling me about a dealership that is probably the only dealership who hires uti grads and they didn't hire u. Now u stfu. Close thread

Happy
05-26-2010, 09:40 AM
are you limiting yourself to only auto tech positions? i mean if you are applying at dealerships have you thought about doing sales, porter, etc just to get your foot in the door.

Hatemy7
05-26-2010, 11:23 AM
are you limiting yourself to only auto tech positions? i mean if you are applying at dealerships have you thought about doing sales, porter, etc just to get your foot in the door.

exactly....

and i also asked you a question earlier but its seems like you rather argue then check on what I offered you earlier guy....:facepalm:

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 01:31 PM

well your myspace page which is listed on your info says your 20. I went through the Toyota program as well which makes me certified. I was offered a spot in the Benz program as well. Guess what... no Benz dealership in houston has a collosion shop. You are doing something wrong hence the 9 months sans a job. As far as not finding a job it was a multitude of things including dealerships closing and the economy taking a dump. I have a wife, house, and a child on the way. Your method of thinking is why people are on welfare. Why continue trying to fit a square peg in round hole. You continue looking for job while you live at home with your parents. I went back to something I know alot of, Sales. You should make another thread asking the members of this board who are degreed if thats what their job is in. What you find will surprise you. This economy is harsh and while you have been looking for a perfect job while I have been working. I hope your ass stays unemployed so you can say " at least I didnt quit". Petsmart and Bestbuy are hiring dumbfck.

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 01:37 PM
your sentiment is also going to get alot of members from this board to try and help you out too.

du ma may
05-26-2010, 01:43 PM
fuck jo mama! give me the job hatemy,need a job for now till i get ase. been unemployed for about a year and a half. taught by a 20year master mechanic for 3 months. done timing belt,brakes,motor mount,a/c,ball joints,oil change,suspension,hub bearing, head gasket,tranny swap, and all seals on motor. do you have alldata,mitchell,and ultimate software? also i still would like to learn more!!!

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 01:48 PM
if you are rude and inconsiderate like jo_mama he may offer it to you. take note ramo. do you see how immajackuup has showed initiative in his post. it shows alot about a person and how they are away from their keyboard.

du ma may
05-26-2010, 01:49 PM
if you are rude and inconsiderate like jo_mama he may offer it to you. take note ramo. do you see how immajackuup has showed initiative in his post. it shows alot about a person and how they are away from their keyboard.

i'm not rude like jomama,more of a shy and quiet person :facepalm: im 22 by the way.

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 01:52 PM
oh the kind to keep their mouth shut and do their job.

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 02:17 PM

as i said and still saying before, if you graduate UTI and not get a reliable excellent paying job then its your fault, AND SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS IT NOT RACE CARD THATS GOING ON HERE>?!

anywaz all of you mofo's STFU and swallow some arabian nuts, bump it up for someone who can help.

ps. im not limiting my self to service tech @ a dealership, i always put a note on my apps that i am able to work @ any open position available./

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 02:34 PM
as i said and still saying before, if you graduate UTI and not get a reliable excellent paying job then its your fault, AND SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS IT NOT RACE CARD THATS GOING ON HERE>?!

anywaz all of you mofo's STFU and swallow some arabian nuts, bump it up for someone who can help.

ps. im not limiting my self to service tech @ a dealership, i always put a note on my apps that i am able to work @ any open position available./

1- you have to work your way up to that excellent pay since they are flag hours and the mgr will give the highest ticket to the senior tech. its a caste system and you will fall into the bottom when you start regardless of what you think. the shop mgr will adhere to it or will hear about it from the other techs.

2- no one brought up race till after you claimed you lost out to the "white man"

3- telling people to STFU and swallow some arabian nuts is not helping your case

4- like someone already stated, you may have to start off as a porter. you can claim your experience from your hobby: (ie; fixing up your car, doing maintenance for your family and friends) if you dont have alot of shop exp.

there are tens of thousands of members on here, alot of them who own shops or know of places that may be looking. be mindful of what you say, you never know who is looking.

knightjustice
05-26-2010, 02:55 PM
someone pass the popcorn

you may have the experience but from a business side, it would be cheaper to hire some teenager without exp, teach him some basic things, pay him a simple wage. race thing, doesnt really apply here. unless you are upfront with them saying you'd take a pay cut from what you really want to make, then your just out of luck

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 03:59 PM
1- you have to work your way up to that excellent pay since they are flag hours and the mgr will give the highest ticket to the senior tech. its a caste system and you will fall into the bottom when you start regardless of what you think. the shop mgr will adhere to it or will hear about it from the other techs.

2- no one brought up race till after you claimed you lost out to the "white man"

3- telling people to STFU and swallow some arabian nuts is not helping your case

4- like someone already stated, you may have to start off as a porter. you can claim your experience from your hobby: (ie; fixing up your car, doing maintenance for your family and friends) if you dont have alot of shop exp.

there are tens of thousands of members on here, alot of them who own shops or know of places that may be looking. be mindful of what you say, you never know who is looking.

im tellin ppl like you who just wont shut their pie hole instead b.s ing me about every single thing.

it doesnt matter where i get a job as of right now where im still in school, my apps ranged from dealerships and banks to fast foods and delivery, security jobs, day care, baby sitting.... no luck

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 04:29 PM
im tellin ppl like you who just wont shut their pie hole instead b.s ing me about every single thing.

it doesnt matter where i get a job as of right now where im still in school, my apps ranged from dealerships and banks to fast foods and delivery, security jobs, day care, baby sitting.... no luck

Maybe it's because your attitude sucked. If it's anything like you present yourself on here, I wouldn't blame them for not hiring candy asses. You've gotta suck pretty hard if they don't hire you at McDonalds....or was the black manager racist too?

Also, baby sitting? Really? You really expected to get picked over a 16 yr old female, because they'd rather have a 20 yr old Arab dude watching their kid instead, nothing creepy about that.

Hatemy7
05-26-2010, 04:33 PM
fuck jo mama! give me the job hatemy,need a job for now till i get ase. been unemployed for about a year and a half. taught by a 20year master mechanic for 3 months. done timing belt,brakes,motor mount,a/c,ball joints,oil change,suspension,hub bearing, head gasket,tranny swap, and all seals on motor. do you have alldata,mitchell,and ultimate software? also i still would like to learn more!!!

You gots a pm....

Hatemy7
05-26-2010, 04:34 PM

x2... I like that in a person. They are hungry and willing to do the job.. instead of bitching and crying .... :rock::thumb::bowdown:

BigdawgR6
05-26-2010, 04:37 PM
LOL!! Dude, you are pretty much fail at life how it sits at the moment. I am seriously laughing hard when you tell others that they are loser for not finding an automotive job once they graduate from UTI. You're about to be slapped hard with reality since you can't even face the music now. i bet your own people wouldn't even hire you to clean the feces at their own quickie mart. GTFO and continue your downward spiral with this fail life of yours.

BigdawgR6
05-26-2010, 04:42 PM
You gots a pm....

Now that's gangsta right there. Hope everything works out! :)

Hatemy7
05-26-2010, 04:42 PM

I withdraw my statement from earlier.
You should of paid attention to some of the guys on how you carry yourself. seriously, you need to learn and listen to advice that people give you bro.

Exactly... Well said
I took my statement back about hiring him. Can't have someone that tells people to suck his arab balls. Just unproffesional and stupid.:facepalm:
He should know better especially since he is 21 or 22yrs old.

I just opened my shop and im doing excellent and im also opening a wheel alignment dept and I will be needing someone soon..

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 04:44 PM
And there ya go. Attitude cost you a job, probably isn't the first, probably won't be the last. However, we're the losers. Hatemy7, please post the pm where he kisses your ass asking you for a job.

Also, hatemy7, make one of the terms of employment for immajackuup be that he changes his name to immajackuoff.

i<3b00b135
05-26-2010, 04:52 PM
as i said and still saying before, if you graduate UTI and not get a reliable excellent paying job then its your fault

enough said. blame urself for going to uti jackass dont come here looking for advice and saying noone will hire u.the reason why nobody wants u is because ur from uti. u payed wat like 30k just to get a piece of paper and little to none of actual experience. that is why u cant get anything. stop trying to pull the race card. uti is very shady and wont get u a job.

BigdawgR6
05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Even his for sale threads suck.

http://houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=576485

Hatemy7
05-26-2010, 04:58 PM
And there ya go. Attitude cost you a job, probably isn't the first, probably won't be the last. However, we're the losers. Hatemy7, please post the pm where he kisses your ass asking you for a job.

Also, hatemy7, make one of the terms of employment for immajackuup be that he changes his name to immajackuoff.

:thumb:

enough said. blame urself for going to uti jackass dont come here looking for advice and saying noone will hire u.the reason why nobody wants u is because ur from uti. u payed wat like 30k just to get a piece of paper and little to none of actual experience. that is why u cant get anything. stop trying to pull the race card. uti is very shady and wont get u a job.

Yup.... I completely Agree

damm you went CSI on his ass lmao

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 05:00 PM

Lmao at this assclown selling a busted ass door. He must have broken up with his bf or something, he's got a bit more post teenage angst than most.

EG5_TVA
05-26-2010, 05:01 PM

lmao! those are the mofos that pull in 100 plus hours.

i dont know how to double quote but id qoute imajackup and say you are on the verge of retirement. stop looking for a job. youre 68

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:02 PM
x2... I like that in a person. They are hungry and willing to do the job.. instead of bitching and crying .... :rock::thumb::bowdown:

bitchin and crying? really "bro"? hungry and willing to the job? so instead of introducing myself and saying what the situation here is i should've been like: oh i can do oil stuff, brake stuff, tires stuff, i can wash a car, vacuum a car, replace a windshield, i can do engine stuff, trani shifting stuff, lights, polishing.... bla bla bla all kinds of showing off and b.s. that will get me a job right??

now people here are telling me that UTI blows, and its a waste of money and time?? so if i wouldnt have went through UTI, i could've gotten a job faster, and gained experience more than a UTI grad?

anyway im done here; if you dickheads dont wanna help and keep bitching me like that then :orgy:on all you :loser:

if somebody was serious about taking a look at my app on here i would've gotten a P.M by now, but ofcourse not, because bitchs like you want to come here and do their thang...to bitch

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:03 PM

30K for a piece of paper and no experience? hmmm intresting because thats not how stuff works ya know?

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 06:06 PM
bitchin and crying? really "bro"? hungry and willing to the job? so instead of introducing myself and saying what the situation here is i should've been like: oh i can do oil stuff, brake stuff, tires stuff, i can wash a car, vacuum a car, replace a windshield, i can do engine stuff, trani shifting stuff, lights, polishing.... bla bla bla all kinds of showing off and b.s. that will get me a job right??

now people here are telling me that UTI blows, and its a waste of money and time?? so if i wouldnt have went through UTI, i could've gotten a job faster, and gained experience more than a UTI grad?

anyway im done here; if you dickheads dont wanna help and keep bitching me like that then :orgy:on all you :loser:

if somebody was serious about taking a look at my app on here i would've gotten a P.M by now, but ofcourse not, because bitchs like you want to come here and do their thang...to bitch

LMAO, take some midol kid. Immajackuoff didn't act like an asshat, he got a pm. Employers are looking at digital mediums nowadays. If you had just openly apologized, you may have gotten a second chance, but even when you saw the dude was serious, you told him to go fuck himself. He just opened a shop up, that's a big chance to move up if you got the opportunity. I suggest you get your jaws pretty good at sucking, because that's what it looks like you may have to do for employment with that attitude.

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:06 PM
I took my statement back about hiring him. Can't have someone that tells people to suck his arab balls. Just unproffesional and stupid.:facepalm:
He should know better especially since he is 21 or 22yrs old.

I just opened my shop and im doing excellent and im also opening a wheel alignment dept and I will be needing someone soon..

oh really? hmmm a hispanic mofo will really hire somebody thats not hispanic, here in houston? umm dont think so....

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:09 PM
LMAO, take some midol kid. Immajackuoff didn't act like an asshat, he got a pm. Employers are looking at digital mediums nowadays. If you had just openly apologized, you may have gotten a second chance, but even when you saw the dude was serious, you told him to go fuck himself. He just opened a shop up, that's a big chance to move up if you got the opportunity. I suggest you get your jaws pretty good at sucking, because that's what it looks like you may have to do for employment with that attitude.

apologize for what? ya niggas bitchin my thread and blaming me for not having good manners and professionalism?? i spit at nigas like you when you bitch at me, as long as we cool then im a diffrent person, but all ya mofo coming in here and bitchin @ me instead of helping me out aint helping at all.

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 06:14 PM
i

dealerships-dont have an answer for you. worked for mac haik but the hours werent there so i resigned

banks-want someone who can literate, good at math, good credit

fast food- no excuse

delivery -requires you to have a good driving record, insurance

security -you need to be licensed

day care- prior exp, speak like you have sense, well dressed

baby sitting- references

in most cases your job history says alot about you. thats all i have to say about that. i know you may think that you deserve a job because you graduated so i will not fault you for that. i. but dont come on here berating people, telling people that you think you didnt get a job because they were white, sucking your balls, tellng them to get the fk out of your thread, your profile says "your mom" for everything, and im sure if we could here your voicemail it would not sound very professional.

if you really are as good as you think you are try doing this. tell a shop you will work for a week as a trial period. if they like your work they can keep you and pay for your time. if not they dont own you anything and you can go home.

carbonred2k
05-26-2010, 06:15 PM
mostly every thread on here comes a flame thread......thats why i mainly stick to the meet and sell sections of the web site.
hell ill problay get flamed just for saying that... stay tuned :ninja::ninja:

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 06:19 PM
mostly every thread on here comes a flame thread......thats why i mainly stick to the meet and sell sections of the web site.

FUCKA YOU DOLFEEEN!

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:20 PM

wrddd.. lol

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:21 PM
dealerships-dont have an answer for you. worked for mac haik but the hours werent there so i resigned

banks-want someone who can literate, good at math, good credit

fast food- no excuse

delivery -requires you to have a good driving record, insurance

security -you need to be licensed

day care- prior exp, speak like you have sense, well dressed

baby sitting- references

in most cases your job history says alot about you. thats all i have to say about that. i know you may think that you deserve a job because you graduated so i will not fault you for that. i. but dont come on here berating people, telling people that you think you didnt get a job because they were white, sucking your balls, tellng them to get the fk out of your thread, your profile says "your mom" for everything, and im sure if we could here your voicemail it would not sound very professional.

if you really are as good as you think you are try doing this. tell a shop you will work for a week as a trial period. if they like your work they can keep you and pay for your time. if not they dont own you anything and you can go home.

well finally somebody with a good advice, why couldnt you post that upfront and not post that bs from before.

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Dude, he was trying to give you advice from the get go, you just couldn't untangle your panties to see that. It's hard to make people want to give someone good advice that spazzes out and has as many excuses as you do.

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 06:25 PM

well according to jo mama your stupid, racist, and a ***** so gtfo out of his thread if your not gonna hand him a job. dumbass.

i like how he edited his profile and erased his myspace.

now you get on here and piss and moan because these guys didnt offer you a job. then tell them to fck off. man you must be fuckin stupid. why dont you try getting a job at UTI as a sales person or someone in admin. they pay your loans off if you work there, but im guessing your chances of getting hired there are slim to none.

most place these days are hiring for people that are more than qualified for the position. its an employers market. employers want to see what you have to bring to the table. make yourself stand out. MARKET YOURSELF.

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Dude, he was trying to give you advice from the get go, you just couldn't untangle your panties to see that. It's hard to make people want to give someone good advice that spazzes out and has as many excuses as you do.

rightttt....

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:30 PM
well according to jo mama your stupid, racist, and a ***** so gtfo out of his thread if your not gonna hand him a job. dumbass.

i like how he edited his profile and erased his myspace.

now you get on here and piss and moan because these guys didnt offer you a job. then tell them to fck off. man you must be fuckin stupid. why dont you try getting a job at UTI as a sales person or someone in admin. they pay your loans off if you work there, but im guessing your chances of getting hired there are slim to none.

i dont care if they didnt offer me a job, but start bitchin @ me like that is unacceptable, i will find a job weather those niggaz help me out or not, if they dont got me a job they could either wish me luck or give me advice like what you did a sec ago. but nope, this is H-I what do you expect!

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 06:36 PM
i dont care if they didnt offer me a job, but start bitchin @ me like that is unacceptable, i will find a job weather those niggaz help me out or not, if they dont got me a job they could either wish me luck or give me advice like what you did a sec ago. but nope, this is H-I what do you expect!

BTW, you're arab, you can't use the n-word. I hope E-Dubb kicks your ass or Ewave eats you. If you do apply to an office, for the love of god make sure those folks have spell check on every piece of software you lay your hands on.

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 06:37 PM
by what i told you earlier. talking to the hr mgr, store mgr, or someone in mgmt they will see hey this guy really wants the job and is not just some kid filling out applications. do not use the shotgun approach. while it may get you a job, it may not be the one you want and you will hate it and it will show in your work. if you wanted real help you would post your resume and let us critique it. a fine tuned resume will get you far. trust me. im going to go back to school for nursing so my 8-5 salaried sales mgr postion is going to have to go. i went and spoke to the mgr at a big box store and she gave me an interview on the spot. it shows alot about a person when they are a little aggressive. i go back tommorow for my second interview. its an overnight position and yes im taking a step back but you have to make sacrifices. go on google and type in student resume. look at the examples and try to best to make yours like that. have friends or family proof it. you are not going to look at your resume subjectively. answer questions in a confident manner. hiring mgr's will look at that. its shows that while you may not know the answer you will either find it or give the person a secure feeling that you know what the hell you are doing.

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:38 PM
BTW, you're arab, you can't use the n-word. I hope E-Dubb kicks your ass or Ewave eats you. If you do apply to an office, for the love of god make sure those folks have spell check on every piece of software you lay your hands on.

i can use the n-word as much as i want, half my people are hardcore niggas. yea dont bs me another advice like that bitch, i can spell better than you

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 06:40 PM
i can use the n-word as much as i want, half my people are hardcore niggas. yea dont bs me another advice like that bitch, i can spell better than you

:roflmao: It's almost like I want to see how much more pissed he gets so we can see how much more thuggish he attempts to be.

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 06:40 PM
oh and good luck finding the job that you feel is right for you. it is tough out there right now and people are desperate taking shitty pay and more responsibilities. try working in a plant. they pay pretty good and have such a high turnover rate they will probably call you shortly after even if they say you arent hiring.

Banky300z
05-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Dude, this guy wouldn't last two weeks in a plant. With as thin skinned as he is, they'd eat him alive.

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:41 PM
by what i told you earlier. talking to the hr mgr, store mgr, or someone in mgmt they will see hey this guy really wants the job and is not just some kid filling out applications. do not use the shotgun approach. while it may get you a job, it may not be the one you want and you will hate it and it will show in your work. if you wanted real help you would post your resume and let us critique it. a fine tuned resume will get you far. trust me. im going to go back to school for nursing so my 8-5 salaried sales mgr postion is going to have to go. i went and spoke to the mgr at a big box store and she gave me an interview on the spot. it shows alot about a person when they are a little aggressive. i go back tommorow for my second interview. its an overnight position and yes im taking a step back but you have to make sacrifices. go on google and type in student resume. look at the examples and try to best to make yours like that. have friends or family proof it. you are not going to look at your resume subjectively. answer questions in a confident manner. hiring mgr's will look at that. its shows that while you may not know the answer you will either find it or give the person a secure feeling that you know what the hell you are doing.

thanks will do :rock:

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Dude, this guy wouldn't last two weeks in a plant. With as thin skinned as he is, they'd eat him alive.

ok let me try to do this nicely. either stop bitchin and make your self usefull, or :gtfo:

du ma may
05-26-2010, 07:22 PM

??????????
uti is a waste,all they teach is basic which u can learn at home. what im doing is saving me a lot of money by studying the book to get ase then get into a dealership as a apprentice.
FUCKA YOU DOLFEEEN!
this foo banky is crazy
:roflmao: It's almost like I want to see how much more pissed he gets so we can see how much more thuggish he attempts to be.
don't push his button because he might blow us up.
lmao! those are the mofos that pull in 100 plus hours.

i dont know how to double quote but id qoute imajackup and say you are on the verge of retirement. stop looking for a job. youre 68
i'm actually 22 with a bs sn and info.
oh really? hmmm a hispanic mofo will really hire somebody thats not hispanic, here in houston? umm dont think so....
i got hired by a mexican dude at fiesta as a cashier and i'm asian.:facepalm:

got_rwd?
05-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey JO_MOMMA did you get all your experience from working on that POS sentra of yours or the Camry?

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 07:38 PM
im thinking this is what he wants:

found this on craiglist. job # 1741590860 <--- put this number in the search box.

Busy Car Care Center in search of a good honest ,clean cut technician, and a highly motivated lube center sales tech. We have the cars we need you to complete our team.

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Hey JO_MOMMA did you get all your experience from working on that POS sentra of yours or the Camry?

boi u forreal?? my experience came from working on your mom.
what about my POS? you dont like em then dont think about em? my daily's do me fine, my weekender is too much for you to handle.

Gooback
05-26-2010, 07:58 PM
seems like you are more inclined to get a job planting tulips

JO_MAMA
05-26-2010, 08:29 PM
seems like you are more inclined to get a job planting tulips

right... :facepalm:

Robert.C
05-26-2010, 09:10 PM
its an overnight position and yes im taking a step back but you have to make sacrifices.

word, got fired so im doin overnight till im done wit all these airport test

this thread was fun to read, jo mama.......you suck at life

:rock:

Happy
05-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Jo I really want to help you out here, so I hope you take this seriously; if you have been actively looking for a job for 9 months and haven't got hired you are doing something wrong. You need to look at how you are approaching your job search and find out what it is.

1. How do you show up to the job? At a minimum you should be wearing slacks (not khaki's, not your "NICE" jeans), White (not blue, not green, not your really nice express shirt with the bedazzled eagle) button up shirt, tie, dress shoes (again real dress shoes) and black socks.

2. Do you have a resume? Do you have a cover letter? Are both of these documents, printed on resume stationary, are they in a leather binder (not a manilla folder)? Are they current and up to date? Are they any good?

3. Do you have a pen? Yes, asking the secretary, or person you are interviewing for a pen shows you are woefully underprepared. If you can't bring the necessary tools to attempt to get the job, how are you going to be on the job.

4. Do you have well prepared answers to why you want the job, why the should hire you even if you don't have experience? etc.

Look I could go on for pages, but the point is only you can figure out what you are doing wrong. Additionally, the hardest part of this is admitting you are doing something wrong, and it has nothing to do with the color of your skin. Look, start with the small things, dress right, even if you are applying to be a janitor show up like you are interviewing for the CEO position.

I have been a Operations Manager in charge of hiring and firing, I have interviewed tons of people, and reviewed more resumes then I ever have cared to if you want I can look at your resume and cover letter and help critique it.

Lastly, please do not respond to this post by individually answering each question on what you are doing wrong. Please just take a hard honest look at how you are going about you business realize that you are doing one or many things wrong in your job search and then attempt to identify and change that pattern of behavior.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 10:04 PM
well i told him to dress for the job he wants not the job he has

told him to post up his resume, not to ridicule it but to help him refine it. nice resume is just like a foot in the door. HR mgr glance over them and hope something "pops"

as in well prepared he means know about the company. do research on them. and when they ask do you have any questions for us. you better say yes and ask valid questions about the company. like is it true that your stocks have rose steadily over the past 2 years while similar company stocks have fallen. talk about new future projects that may be in the works.

and as for the pen. i personally write with a black with white marble fountain pen in baystate blue in by noodlers. people see just your pen they think if this guy is particular about his pen then he must be like this with everything. you would be forewarned to bring two. just incase the other happens to die.

one thing that will help you in your future not just your jobs is........ you have two ears and one mouth. you should listen twice as much as you talk.

philly fresh1
05-26-2010, 10:06 PM
oh yeah and handwriting. if i can read thier handwriting no matter if i like them i will throw thier app in the trash. so print legibly. i write in all caps so there is no mistaken any letters. fountain pens help you with that if you know how to hold one.

Happy
05-26-2010, 10:12 PM
oh yeah and handwriting. if i can read thier handwriting no matter if i like them i will throw thier app in the trash. so print legibly. i write in all caps so there is no mistaken any letters. fountain pens help you with that if you know how to hold one.

agreed, if you write like a 5 year old you probably think like one

andrewK
05-28-2010, 03:06 PM
do you even have your own tools?
i started out at a dealership washing cars
after 2 years i asked to move to apprentice and worked out ever since. but mechanics is def better left as a hobby. going back to school for nursing program as my mom is an e.r. director and hook up on a good job
mechanic/flag work is a tough business if you slack or think you're the shit and you can't hang you wont make money.
also being middle eastern and talking all that non-sense and dropping racial slurs will get you a really bad rep and bad reps = no tickets from the service dispatcher/mgr.

what side of town you located on?
need to get your attitude adjusted before trying to get anymore jobs because by 9 months every place in houston should've seen your face and if they all said no then i'd move to the next town.

philly fresh1
05-28-2010, 04:39 PM
andrew you have pm (nursing)

JO_MAMA
05-29-2010, 07:21 AM
do you even have your own tools?
i started out at a dealership washing cars
after 2 years i asked to move to apprentice and worked out ever since. but mechanics is def better left as a hobby. going back to school for nursing program as my mom is an e.r. director and hook up on a good job
mechanic/flag work is a tough business if you slack or think you're the shit and you can't hang you wont make money.
also being middle eastern and talking all that non-sense and dropping racial slurs will get you a really bad rep and bad reps = no tickets from the service dispatcher/mgr.

what side of town you located on?
need to get your attitude adjusted before trying to get anymore jobs because by 9 months every place in houston should've seen your face and if they all said no then i'd move to the next town.

thing is i cant keep moving, its costly and takes time to get used to the environment and people, right now im selling the house and moving my family to AZ, then by the time i finish if i had a reasonable job i would stay here, if not i will move to AZ and look over there; but thanks for the advice, my attitude isn't like this in person, i try to be as professional as it can get, yet no one is taking notice? anyway i have a long day infront of me, apps going to fly everywhere. :-)

and no i do not have enough tools to be a tech, dealership apps i asked to either put me as a porter or whatever they can find out there jjust so i can get me some tools.

mikesrex
05-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Don't take this the wrong way, but I've had experience with dealing with many UTI grads..... and only a couple UTI grads I know were good at what they do. And that was mainly due to their experience from working on cars their whole lives. UTI can't turn idiots into badass mechanics, it's just that simple. And as many idiots that come in and out of UTI, you will be hard-pressed to find a good job right away without having some experience to put with that paper.

as for making ends meet until you find the right job, take whatever you can, be it mechanic work or not. Then just work on cars on the side. I'm sure you have friends who need basic work done, such as brakes and regular maintenance. Eventually you will get an opportunity to get your foot in the door somewhere, but at least you can gain more experience with different kinds of cars in the meantime.

illegal
05-29-2010, 09:34 AM
yea i heard all the illegals are out of jobs so you might have a higher chance of gettin one

I to graduated from uti a year ago and couldnt find a job to save my life lol i believe i do have a ton more experience then you. i opened up my own business (shop) recently, and its doing well..

illegal
05-29-2010, 09:43 AM
i also agreee with mike i think its funny how these kids and adults that know nothing about cars expect to just have it made lol before i went to uti at the age of 21 i had already had 6 years in the auto industry

Hatemy7
05-29-2010, 10:02 AM

WOW.. I did send you a pm guy...
lol just dont worry about it

WTF? are you kidding me? Race has nothing to do when I hire people. I just want them to do the job.

Dude you really have some problems...

illegal
05-29-2010, 10:18 AM
^^^he is just angry alot of people on h-i are assholes to him

and his responses are just fuel to everything.....

keep a cool head you are lookin for a job if their are employers on this site you have messed up your chances

MEXICAN
05-29-2010, 10:30 AM
yea, he wanted to fight me because i tired to throw some ideas out there but apperently im just an uneducated mexican with no life.

nightcivic13
05-29-2010, 11:34 AM
lol

sleepys10
05-29-2010, 12:14 PM
I messaged you man. If your interested you can make money but like everything this aint hooker work. You cant stay on your back and lay down on the job you have to get up and hustle. If illegals can get money from jobs to pimp out thier trucks you can get money. Its out there. You have to work for it though.

My friend who graduated from Wyotech used his welding skills aquired there to go be a welders helper while putting in applications for a looooooooong time. He finally got hired at firestone and is working to get his experience. Dont give up. Take what you can and keep your goal in sight. Posting on public forums sometimes helps, but you have to get out there and look too.

But the one thing I learned helps alot is its not what you know its who you know. I had no diesel mechanic experience what so ever, no uti, no wyotech, no shop in high school, NOTHING but fixing up my Hondas... but I knew people who worked at a major oilfield company who go tme in as a mechanics helper. Learned a lot there. Review your network and resources and ask them if they know anywhere hiring.

If you dont have student loans go to SAM. If you cant get a job go back to school and get more knowledge.

sleepys10
05-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Use other means of networking too, facebook, twitter, myspace.. now in days you dont have to call all your friends. Its the digital age, take advantage of its perks.

du ma may
05-29-2010, 01:25 PM
is it me or some of the posts got deleted.

JO_MAMA
05-29-2010, 02:20 PM
is it me or some of the posts got deleted.

well it said all posts, pm's, and other things done after thursday 12am will be deleted because of server crash or something..

but any ways, i just got back, putt apps in couple private shops, i have an interview set up on tuesday for kwik kaw lube place. :thumb:

i<3b00b135
05-29-2010, 07:15 PM
well it said all posts, pm's, and other things done after thursday 12am will be deleted because of server crash or something..

but any ways, i just got back, putt apps in couple private shops, i have an interview set up on tuesday for kwik kaw lube place. :thumb:

cool man i hope u get the job and use the good advice ppl told u about

JO_MAMA
05-29-2010, 09:56 PM
cool man i hope u get the job and use the good advice ppl told u about

will do brotha will do:rock:

wargoddamn
05-30-2010, 01:48 PM
After reading 7 pages of your bsing about how people wont hire you because of your race. I think you are an idiot.

Truth hurts man. From the get go, every single one was TRYING to give you advices instead of bashing on you.

Yes, they might be harsh. But those advices are helpful. You were the only one who thought everyone was against with you, when they are not.

Sometime, you just have to take it like a man. Admit that your attitude were indeed stupid, and rude. Hatemy7 was going offer you a job, but then all those stupid craps you said cause you another potential job.

Man, take my comment however you want to. I don't even know where to start with you and your ignorant stupid ass manner.

Just keep on trying, dress professionally. And dont give up. Sometime, who you know is also very important. Hook up can be everywhere.

Good luck.

JO_MAMA
05-30-2010, 02:34 PM
After reading 7 pages of your bsing about how people wont hire you because of your race. I think you are an idiot.

Truth hurts man. From the get go, every single one was TRYING to give you advices instead of bashing on you.

Yes, they might be harsh. But those advices are helpful. You were the only one who thought everyone was against with you, when they are not.

Sometime, you just have to take it like a man. Admit that your attitude were indeed stupid, and rude. Hatemy7 was going offer you a job, but then all those stupid craps you said cause you another potential job.

Man, take my comment however you want to. I don't even know where to start with you and your ignorant stupid ass manner.

Just keep on trying, dress professionally. And dont give up. Sometime, who you know is also very important. Hook up can be everywhere.

Good luck.

no comment:stare:
thanks for the advice.

heyitsryan
05-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Jo_Mama, why are you getting so worked up over stuff posted on the internet? I saw that a place off of 1960 ( near where the old Tub Tim Siam thai restaurant was located; right before the Willowbrook mall coming from 45) that was hiring for a technician, check there and good luck!

EG5_TVA
05-30-2010, 10:48 PM
cook. like the new attitude. keep us updated!!