View Full Version : Where can I find this?

05-13-2010, 09:59 PM
That S shape piece that goes over the abdominals and under the elbows? I remember seeing this at UH rec center several years ago and never saw it again anywhere else.

I would like to buy one, if I could get a hold of one.


05-13-2010, 10:21 PM
It's called an arm blaster, there are a few different prices if you search for it in the Google shopping tab.

05-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Yeah, its called an arm blaster. You can even buy it at academy. Shit, i'll sell you mine for 20 bucks if you want.