PDA

View Full Version : Texas Based ISP needs LVL2 tech (callcenter)

arkive43
03-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Internet America, a Texas based ISP since 1995, is seeking highly motivated and professional individuals to join our Level 2 Support Team.

Shifts available vary from FT to PT and include the weekends.

This advanced technical position is primarily responsible for handling calls escalated by our Level 1 Support Team. Representatives are expected to diagnose and troubleshoot problems associated with the customer's connection, configuration, and general hardware/software issues. Additionally, representatives must answer customer billing questions, perform general account maintenance, and document all contact with the customer appropriately.

Level 2 Technicians will also act as customer advocates and are directly responsible for handling customer issues escalated to upper management. In addition, they will reply to customer emails, work open tickets in the system, and perform various tasks handed down by management.

Applicants should exhibit excellent advanced problem-solving and customer service skills and follow directions to produce required results. All applicants should have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well. Being bilingual is a plus.

We will provide full training, but a healthy knowledge of the following is a plus:

Networking
DSL/Wireless specific knowledge
DNS and TCP/IP
End-user router configurations
Firewall and antivirus software
Knowledge of basic routing

Internet America offers benefits for all full-time employees as well as paid time off and vacation time. (Part time employees are ineligible for these)

We have a fun work environment and a tight knit staff. We need above average people to join our Level 2 Team, so if you meet the above requirements and are interested in a great opportunity, please reply to this ad with a current resume attached. All interviews and training will take place from our corporate office located in Houston, TX.

PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL ONLY REVIEW RESPONSES WITH AN ATTACHED RESUME.

you can email me your resume @ callcenterjobs@airmail.net :2cooleek:

Jasdeep
03-12-2010, 02:37 PM
emailed

arkive43
03-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Thank you for the submissions i will be going over them this afternoon.

We are only looking for 1 person at the moment. pay is 11.80 hourly, With full benefits.

Wasuri
03-12-2010, 10:46 PM
What are the actual prerequisites or requirements? All I see is 'a healthy knowledge is a plus'. I have a healthy knowledge of what you listed but want to make sure im not wasting time.

Mycah Leonhart
03-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Is this NetOne out in Katy?

bubblescivic
03-15-2010, 09:38 AM
sent

AndyJeep
03-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Is this NetOne out in Katy?

nope

Resume sent, hope I get the job.

AndyJeep