View Full Version : can anyone recommand a doctor?

03-08-2010, 06:20 PM
well my rotator cuff is having problems :gonk: it hurts like hell when i do certain movements. I did try doing the exercises to help rehabilitate my shoulder but sit has not worked.

can anyone recommend a decent doctor? i want to get back into the gym but i guess ill be taking it easy from now on. anyways can someone help me out?thanks

03-08-2010, 10:58 PM
depending on your insurance you may be better off going to PCP and finding out who he/she recommends.

have you ever been to the doc for this problem? depending on the severity and how long it's been since you injured it, i could advise you on certain things but...still better off going to a doc who can actually examine your shoulder.

03-08-2010, 11:07 PM
yeah I can't recommend a specific Dr. However, you can find a physical therapist and maybe they can help you or what yourmom mentioned, ask a PCP (primary care physician) and see who he/she can refer you to, if you have a PCP.

03-09-2010, 04:48 AM
I never been to a doc for this problem it started last march and I lightened up the amount of weight I have been doig alot and started incorporating excercises for my rotator cuff into all my work outs. And I just got back into the gym after 3 months of nog workin out and it feels like it got worse :(. O and I don't have any specfic doc

03-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Id def see a doc. thats the type of injury that will stay with you for a long time. I hurt my elbow a lil while back and Im glad I finally listened to my wife and went in to the doc. Two months off to rest it and Im back feeling better than ever (weak as fawk too) but not hurting thats for sure. Well just my pride a lil