PDA

View Full Version : New Suspension Soon

Bluematon
03-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Im getting full suspension as soon as i get my taxes. now im deciding in what kind still. ive been looking at some of them already like D2 Racing, Tien, and Function & Form. Any opinions out there that might help me decide like does anyone on here have Function & Form? thanks H.I :rock:

Bluematon
03-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Or what about Buddy Club anyone know if thats good. Im really looking for something that can manuver well street and daily whise and ofcourse keep an aggresive drop on my car i drive a EK

icemanimports
03-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Buddy club +N and D2 RS are both really awesome track performers for the ek. the main diff is that D2 includes top mounts for the same price as a BC kit with out tops. my personal opinion though is that BC +N kit is much cleaner riding on the street and of coarse is about as jdm as it comes for a civic short of jic magic.

Bluematon
03-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Buddy club +N and D2 RS are both really awesome track performers for the ek. the main diff is that D2 includes top mounts for the same price as a BC kit with out tops. my personal opinion though is that BC +N kit is much cleaner riding on the street and of coarse is about as jdm as it comes for a civic short of jic magic.

Ohhh Ok I see. Well what kind of suspension do u have iceman. and thanks for the info.

Bluematon
03-03-2010, 02:49 PM
any more opinions :thumb:

icemanimports
03-03-2010, 06:57 PM
i have never owned either on my car. i have put them both on cuztomer cars when i was at various shops and my personal fav is the BC+N.

Bluematon
03-03-2010, 08:07 PM
OK gotcha. well ima do some more research on that BC+N. sounds interesting. and u havent heard of function and form correct? its cuz i might get a nice deal on function and form suspension. if i buy a set they will throw in brand new LCAs. what do you think?

icemanimports
03-04-2010, 08:38 AM
they rock. but if you get the type 1 they dont have damper control
the d2 do and the 900 dollar +N do to. the Type 2 FF's are like 1100 bucks when i checked the other day with those lca's. personally i would go with a pair of buddy club lca's and coils for about the same price (1100) from JHPUSA.com or if you wait about 3 months i might be getting a parts license and i could maybe do a deal idk.

icemanimports
03-04-2010, 08:40 AM
what car are these goin on? EG/EK or something more Sporty?

Snorlax
03-04-2010, 09:24 AM
I plan on going with Buddy Club N+ on my S2000. I heard the ride is not too harsh compared to stock and you still have the dampening adjustment to cater to your liking.

icemanimports
03-04-2010, 02:58 PM
when i put them on this guys s2k up here in tyler they rode awesome. with them set at the 3rd softest setting they were perfect. when we put them up to the 2nd from top setting they were stiff as a board for auto x.

Bluematon
03-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Hmm well buddy club does sound nice and ima check out jhpusa I haven't lately. But there going on my ek. And that would be pretty awesome as soon as I get my taxes I will let you know Iceman and see if we could work a deal.

icemanimports
03-05-2010, 06:15 AM
sounds good just let me know what you find and i will work on getting my end set.

Bluematon
03-05-2010, 08:41 AM
alright cool thanks guys for the help any more opinions are welcome! :thumb: