PDA

View Full Version : Air Suspension Installation?

LiLS
02-02-2010, 03:51 AM
anybody know who could install suspension for me :thumb:

i pmed laidneon on here but havent heard nothin back :gonk:

blackout01
02-02-2010, 04:11 AM
anybody know who could install suspension for me :thumb:

i pmed laidneon on here but havent heard nothin back :gonk:

keep waiting, he is by far the best person on this forum for that kind of job (as far as I know)

Or you can take it to Ekstensive if you have the money to spend lol $$$

is it just a kit you have that needs to be installed or do you need something to be made?

Kohinoor
02-02-2010, 09:12 AM
DIY dude.. that shit is easy

Jeebus
02-02-2010, 09:14 AM
I agree with Kohinoor. After seing a couple installs I definately regret paying to have my air done. If you can do coilover install, you can do air. The time consuming part is running the lines in a concealed and clean manner.

LiLS
02-02-2010, 09:48 AM
keep waiting, he is by far the best person on this forum for that kind of job (as far as I know)

Or you can take it to Ekstensive if you have the money to spend lol $$$

is it just a kit you have that needs to be installed or do you need something to be made?

its pretty much a kit

DIY dude.. that shit is easy

no time bro, i work like 70 hrs a week :gonk:

I agree with Kohinoor. After seing a couple installs I definately regret paying to have my air done. If you can do coilover install, you can do air. The time consuming part is running the lines in a concealed and clean manner.

i got no time :gonk: , my only weekend off, ill be in houston for new years so i was hoping i could drop my car off somewhere

Jeebus
02-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Shouldnt need more than 1 day. Time is money, youre gonna pay around $500 for the install. Unless you make $500 a day, I would find the time by taking a day off or so. But if you insist on going with someone, I'm pretty sure GFC will be your best bet for the money. I asked Dan for a quote on a 300c install a few weeks ago and he never got back to me either so he must be pretty busy.

LiLS
02-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Shouldnt need more than 1 day. Time is money, youre gonna pay around $500 for the install. Unless you make $500 a day, I would find the time by taking a day off or so. But if you insist on going with someone, I'm pretty sure GFC will be your best bet for the money. I asked Dan for a quote on a 300c install a few weeks ago and he never got back to me either so he must be pretty busy.
yeah true and i wish i made 500 a day :gonk: , but i get days off every 14/21 days so i jsut wanna chill with my family in houston instead of spending all day on my car :hsrun: , yeah i figured hes probally super busy cause last i talked to him was middle of january

Mr. Din
02-24-2010, 09:04 PM
its like installing coilovers + amps and speakers..

NITROUS*ADDICT
02-26-2010, 02:49 PM
yea laid neon hasnt got back to me either

Maxx Powers
03-09-2010, 11:22 AM
what would be some good/cheap kits for a g35? I've been curious for some time now

khanhdom
03-09-2010, 12:32 PM
believe the only kit for g35 is air runner which isn't cheap

5w20
03-09-2010, 01:22 PM
good/cheap...whats that?

alf
03-09-2010, 01:35 PM
its like installing coilovers + amps and speakers..

this.