PDA

View Full Version : TEMP: V-Day Flower Delivery | $10 / hour + gas money FLEXIBLE HOURS

KeiichiLe
01-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Description: Delivering Flowers to Certain Areas of Town (residential/businesses)
Pay: $10 per Hour + $40 per FULL day (10 ish hours) Gasoline Compensation ALL CASH
Hours: Different this year, not 24 hours but still flexible. Monday Feb 8th to 15th

These hours are completely flexible to fit work/school schedules. The shop owner is Tom, he will contact you when i get your information to work out a schedule.

:: Requirements ::
1) A car, preferably with space to keep about 7-15 flower arrangements.
2) Must have A/C to keep flowers fresh
3) I suggest bringing your lunch :P

Perks:
1) Paid in cash on your last day working
2) Discounts on flowers for your mother (no offense)
3) Spirited driving :P

Changes this year.
1. You'll be paid after the last day you work. So pleaseeeee keep track of your time, confirm your time at the end of the day so it matches what he has written down. I keep hearing mixed stories about him shorting people hours. I been doin this on and off for about 5 years. Remember... you are paid BY THE HOUR, not by the delivery. Take your time, be safe, and make alot of CD's

2. You might need a little cash and time to kick it off. If you need to be paid by the day, PLEASE BE SURE TO DISCUSS WITH THE MANAGER. They dont keep cash at the shop.

3. If you have done this before, please let me know if you're interested in doing it again or if you are.

If you're interested PM with your Name and Contact number.

Thanks peeps!

NgoFcukinWay
01-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Man, I'd do this again if I wasn't in the G.

pacman.mr
01-27-2010, 08:03 PM
im down again :D

KeiichiLe
01-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Man, iam going to see if tom will let me drive one of the xB's so my homeboy can deliver in my teggy.

hektic
01-28-2010, 09:39 AM
put me down again.

I have a new cell number..
I remember last year tom said he would call me up

HieustonTX
01-28-2010, 03:16 PM
How big are the flowers? Will a dc4 have enough room for them after removing passenger and rear seats?

LRD
01-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Did this last year, and I'm down to go again :thumb:

Remember to drive safely guys remember last year someone ended up with a ticket, you aint gonna make any money if you have to pay tickets too lol.

CivicGsR99
01-28-2010, 08:37 PM
pms gotta SUV more room for the flower

KeiichiLe
01-28-2010, 10:27 PM
jesus... over 20 people pmed me... most epic turn out in 5 years. I'll try to get you guys spots, cant garauntee housr anymore... so many people lol.

LRD
01-28-2010, 11:44 PM
Returning drivers should get priority :hsugh:

LiLS
01-29-2010, 02:33 AM
wats the flowershop called??

Homo
01-29-2010, 05:16 PM
pmed

KeiichiLe
01-30-2010, 09:38 AM
quick update. He hasnt had a chance to call anyone yet, but you guys should hear from him today if not tomorrow at the latest. And yes, drivers are still need.

Feb 8th to 12th hours of operation are 10am to 5pm
Feb 13th to 17th are 8am to 6pm

PaPo
01-30-2010, 12:00 PM
nice!

punknny23
02-02-2010, 05:41 PM
i helped out last mothers day. I'm totally up for helping out again :thumb:
maybe this time i can use the womans 4 door focus....but then again she oesnt like driving my car LOL

LRD
02-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Fri 8am
Sat 8am
Sun 8am

Thanks KeiichiLe :thumb:

Mr.MeToo
02-02-2010, 08:12 PM
pmd you

CivicGsR99
02-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Thank KeiichiLe

ThaJokaa
02-02-2010, 09:09 PM
no phone call yet

KeiichiLe
02-03-2010, 12:39 AM
no phone call for me either. been doin this for 5 years lol.. iam gona get on his case tomorow for you guys. He needs to at least call and tell you wassup.

projecks15
02-03-2010, 01:56 AM
does it have too be a full 10 hours? or can we break up the hours?

pacman.mr
02-03-2010, 03:23 AM
got it again :D

friday, saturday, and sunday - 8am

thanks again :thumb:

projecks15
02-03-2010, 03:08 PM
pm you

PaPo
02-03-2010, 06:43 PM
got it again :D

friday, saturday, and sunday - 8am

thanks again :thumb:

same here :rock:

KeiichiLe
02-04-2010, 08:05 AM
think we're full on drivers. but i'll keep you guys posted if anythign opens or anyone cancels at the last minute. if you dont get a call, you will get one to verify he got your name and number.

punknny23
02-04-2010, 05:27 PM
le sigh

ThaJokaa
02-06-2010, 02:05 AM
i never got anything.........

KeiichiLe
02-08-2010, 05:16 PM
booked for the week. Its going on until next wed. Anyone can call and ask for Tom (713) 520-9224, just say you read on forums that they're looking for help.

xCiviCxSIx
02-09-2010, 09:15 PM
what's the flower shop called? i wanna get something for the ole lady.

johnny_boy
02-09-2010, 11:01 PM
what's the flower shop called? i wanna get something for the ole lady.

same here

KeiichiLe
02-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Creations From The Heart, not advertising, iam just working there. Not my business either. It is local, and they are open for walk ins.

PM what you're looking for, iam almost certain drivers get a discount.

KeiichiLe
02-10-2010, 06:15 PM
damn iam tired.. only day 3 u___u... so who all got an official schedule?

johnny_boy
02-10-2010, 08:26 PM
i got fri, sat, and half of sun. morning

LRD
02-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Gotta pick up the mess in my car tomorrow !

<--- Yellow Lancer

White94CX
02-10-2010, 09:49 PM
damn iam tired.. only day 3 u___u... so who all got an official schedule?

Just sent you a PM. Hopefully you might need an extra driver, I'll be in town for the weekend.....

KeiichiLe
02-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Word. Iam drivin the shop xB lOLLOLLl.. oh the mischief..... TCS OFF! Home boy is driving my car.

PaPo
02-11-2010, 12:29 AM
i got fri, sat, and sun. morning

shiftdrift06
02-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Working today made me realize 3 things.

I have Road Rage.

Houston Weather and Traffic suks monkey balls.

The Z should not be driven more than 1 hour, or else you start to have back pains and feel Claustrophobic.

LRD
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Damn I bet today was a bad day to drive that much, how many boxes do you fit in the Z?

pacman.mr
02-11-2010, 07:35 PM
man my car battery died on me :( now ima have to use a damn xterra :gonk:

LRD
02-11-2010, 07:50 PM
I hope it warms up tomorrow because I dont have a heater :stare:

KeiichiLe
02-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Working today made me realize 3 things.

I have Road Rage.

Houston Weather and Traffic suks monkey balls.

The Z should not be driven more than 1 hour, or else you start to have back pains and feel Claustrophobic.

I saw you roll out today when i pulled in! I was in a DC 2.. and driving the xB when i got there lol

shiftdrift06
02-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Damn I bet today was a bad day to drive that much, how many boxes do you fit in the Z?

2 boxes! im takin my pass seat out tomo...And also the belt on my supercharger. I aint gonna make shiet if i spent it all on gas:facepalm:

@ no heater, atleast the plants stay fresh bahahahaha:Goofy:

...I wanna drive an xb

LRD
02-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Fk this morning was cold!
Some lady got scared when I delivered her flowers and hid inside from where she told me she wasnt gonna sign for it and to just leave her alone :stare:
I guess I look serial killer-ish

Day one down!

shiftdrift06
02-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Fk this morning was cold!
Some lady got scared when I delivered her flowers and hid inside from where she told me she wasnt gonna sign for it and to just leave her alone :stare:
I guess I look serial killer-ish

Day one down!

lmfao

LRD
02-12-2010, 06:46 PM
I almost got capped by an old lady dont laugh! :stare:

:rofl:

KeiichiLe
02-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Sunday delivery Afterparty anyone? hahah

man that xb is a beast.. 190k miles on it... gas milage is sickening to. I stopped by SSA to see what they can do to help my deliveries LOL

J Stuff
02-12-2010, 11:21 PM
I just wanna tell the temp driver that delivered flowers i ordered 2 days late, you suck. Learn how to find directions thanks.

LRD
02-13-2010, 04:28 PM
I over slept today :(

Day 2 done, last day tomorrow!

man that xb is a beast.. 190k miles on it... gas milage is sickening to. I stopped by SSA to see what they can do to help my deliveries LOL
NAWZ!

I just wanna tell the temp driver that delivered flowers i ordered 2 days late, you suck. Learn how to find directions thanks.

:tinfoil:

CivicGsR99
02-13-2010, 04:35 PM
oh well i thought they paying for our gas feel kinda silly yesterday night asking Tom hey were my 40 buck gas money and he reply oh you need gas money and hand me 50 buck and he write down 50 buck gas on my time sheet guess that coming out my hour :facepalm:

CivicGsR99
02-13-2010, 04:38 PM

im down some nice cold beer sound good

PaPo
02-13-2010, 04:57 PM
I over slept today :(

Day 2 done, last day tomorrow!

lmao me too woke up an hour late. but still pulled my 8 hours today. guess last day tomorrow. its an easy ass job, i pulled off tips too. haha. i take my time and not rush. my left foot hurts from the clutch though.

but im down for a chill time afterwards

LRD
02-13-2010, 05:15 PM
oh well i thought they paying for our gas feel kinda silly yesterday night asking Tom hey were my 40 buck gas money and he reply oh you need gas money and hand me 50 buck and he write down 50 buck gas on my time sheet guess that coming out my hour :facepalm:
He gives you all the money at the end unless you ask for it, I just pay the gas out of pocket for now.

lmao me too woke up an hour late. but still pulled my 8 hours today. guess last day tomorrow. its an easy ass job, i pulled off tips too. haha. i take my time and not rush. my left foot hurts from the clutch though.

but im down for a chill time afterwards
:wrd: on the clutching, I was getting tired in that 610 traffic today

I was in an hour late too but didnt take lunch so I got my hours :thumb:

PaPo
02-13-2010, 05:27 PM
He gives you all the money at the end unless you ask for it, I just pay the gas out of pocket for now.

:wrd: on the clutching, I was getting tired in that 610 traffic today

I was in an hour late too but didnt take lunch so I got my hours :thumb:

so your saying after we're done tomorrow we get the money? :)

LRD
02-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Probably not last time he told me to come back another day just to pick up my cash so I assume thats whats happening again? OP can always confirm :D

pacman.mr
02-13-2010, 06:21 PM

same here but i need the gas money since i have no job to pay out of my pocket :gonk:

man o man i hope he doesn't give me a downtown trip again. i agreed to take that trip but fockkkk, i never wanna go back there again!!!!

btw, anyones seats get wet? lol

shiftdrift06
02-13-2010, 06:29 PM
AHH downtown trips are fukin horrible. Also ppl that live in APTs.

Yeah my seats are wet too.

+1 one on the clutchin, i was lucky to take my brothers civic today..

PaPo
02-13-2010, 06:32 PM
whats the worst delivery yall done so far?

mine is methodist hospital. that was a bitch. so i only had $2 in my pocket and i had no choice but to park in the parking where you have to pay when they time you. so $2 is 20mins. but fuck i got lost up the ass there. i was in a rush to find the lady to give flowers and next thing you know 40mins already passed. im like fuck i need to ask someone for $2 dollars. i was asking people like a bum for two fucking dollars for 30mins so the time was going up and more money. so i was pretty much stuck there for an hour until some old stingy man told the security on me. i told the security the story and he was cool about it. so he was about to let me go free, but he was busy at the same time. next thing you know im heading out and ffffffuuuuuuuu i realized i forgot the thing with the addresses somewhere in the building. i was panicking and mad at the same time. but luckily someone found it fast. but the cool security guard left. so another guy came to assist me and he wrote me a lil ticket i have to pay through phone. lol. spend a shitload of time in that stupid hospital

fuck my type r seats r wet :gonk:
and my carpet to the max since flower dropped as i was driving. fml

pacman.mr
02-13-2010, 06:55 PM
^ lmao

i just park in the front right away and leave my hazards light on.

but downtown was the worst for me, i couldnt find a damn freaking spot to park in and when i do i didnt have no coins to put in. i just parked for a couple mins and ran in the cold as air blowing tords me looking for the building lol.

this is fun tho, for me at least lol.

honda_david
02-13-2010, 06:57 PM
lol..i did a week full of deliveries last year. i had the galleria area, and man it was a bitch trying to find some of the places bc the number on the buildings were hidden at times. there was this one time where i drove my car into this building that happened to have some type of federal government agency watching the building with security. i pulled up to the gate, and the guard let me in. then i pulled into the garage and put my emergency lights on. all of a sudden, this guy in a black suit charged at me and told me to get out or i'll be arrested..i was so confused lol. i told him i was delivering flowers to someone in the building, and i showed him the boxes of flowers i had in my car. he was convinced and finally let me in. oh and this was on a friday afternoon..so on top of that, it was raining and i had to deal with friday rush hour.

KeiichiLe
02-13-2010, 07:19 PM
man i delivered in 59 east... shit was scary.. this house looked abandoned with a whole in the roof. and everything was rotting and grown with weeds. I got scared so i called the lady..

she goes.. come around back.
O_O!

so nasty old smelling lady... i threw my pen away afterwards.

LRD
02-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Lmao @ Methodist hospital

worst stories for me are the old lady who was scared of me :( and getting to an office in Pasadena 20 min after they closed and they wouldn't open the door.. Even though I could see them inside looking at me.. WTF the flowers are free! Lol

+1 on wet seats I left the spray thing on the seat and it wasn't closed all the way :stare:

luckily I haven't been downtown more than once rather drive everywhere else

edit: ^ :rofl: old stinky people ftl

PaPo
02-13-2010, 08:07 PM
yeah i've had some crazy ass deliveries for just being two days. another one was i went to some building and there was this room with 25 or so ladies. just ladies no lie. i believe it was a meeting they were having. so i was like ahh hell. when i walkled in they were all making me blush and shit. saying "OMG whos are those for?" or "Look at this young gentleman being so kind". just saying shit to get me to blush and it wasnt just one on my ass. like 10. so i was shy up the ass.

LRD
02-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Got numbers? :hsugh:

PaPo
02-13-2010, 08:17 PM
lol. i went in and out as fast as possible. fuck that too shy at that moment. too many bitches at one moment. plus they were like 30+ lol. and at one moment i think they thought i was the one giving the flowers to the lady. lol like if i was her valentine

KeiichiLe
02-13-2010, 08:18 PM
I did the "magic coffin" (c) Grease_munkey, a few times... go to the top floor. Rip ass and watch people's faces as the go down the coffin to the first floor lol...

shiftdrift06
02-13-2010, 10:45 PM
whats the worst delivery yall done so far?

mine is methodist hospital. that was a bitch. so i only had $2 in my pocket and i had no choice but to park in the parking where you have to pay when they time you. so $2 is 20mins. but fuck i got lost up the ass there. i was in a rush to find the lady to give flowers and next thing you know 40mins already passed. im like fuck i need to ask someone for $2 dollars. i was asking people like a bum for two fucking dollars for 30mins so the time was going up and more money. so i was pretty much stuck there for an hour until some old stingy man told the security on me. i told the security the story and he was cool about it. so he was about to let me go free, but he was busy at the same time. next thing you know im heading out and ffffffuuuuuuuu i realized i forgot the thing with the addresses somewhere in the building. i was panicking and mad at the same time. but luckily someone found it fast. but the cool security guard left. so another guy came to assist me and he wrote me a lil ticket i have to pay through phone. lol. spend a shitload of time in that stupid hospital

fuck my type r seats r wet :gonk:
and my carpet to the max since flower dropped as i was driving. fml

LOL holy fuk, thats so hilarious it sounds unreal. some Catch-22 shiet, "I can get out cuz im broke, but the longer i wait asking for money, the more money I have to bum for"

dam, i have nothing compared to that. all mines been pretty straight forward.

When i went to hospital , i park my ass across the street and walk, fuk paying.

peterletran
02-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Dude ... I just park in handicap spots, fire zones, and designated for shuttles only zones. As long as its free, I'm happy.

kaytoos
02-14-2010, 08:22 AM
lmao. nice stories!

next year I want to try this out just to see what happens

LRD
02-14-2010, 09:54 PM
So today I delivered frlowers to an old folks home.. And one of the ladies was just sitting in the couch and a nurse said she couldnt get a pulse, and more nurses kept rushing to the area. All while about 3 other old ladies were having a conversation sitting on the same couch as the 'dead?' one.. :tinfoil:

Also had a delivery to Lamar high school.. on a Sunday... Needless to say it was closed :2cooleek:

Pay daaaaaay! :blob:

driftfx1
02-14-2010, 10:15 PM
yall rookies i do deliveries for a living and doing pretty good i do abouth 15+ deliveries each day... each one grossing about $30 each some $60, $80+

KeiichiLe
02-14-2010, 10:45 PM
where the fuk was everyone for the afeter paryT! we waws tearinG IT up AT Raaaaaaaaz

LRD
02-15-2010, 08:39 AM
I left to go study! I haz test today!

Grease_Munky
02-15-2010, 10:49 AM
yall rookies i do deliveries for a living and doing pretty good i do abouth 15+ deliveries each day... each one grossing about $30 each some $60, $80+

Lol @ rookies. I do 15 an hour at least and 120-125 a day. And that's not even counting christmas.

Banky300z
02-15-2010, 12:21 PM
yeah i've had some crazy ass deliveries for just being two days. another one was i went to some building and there was this room with 25 or so ladies. just ladies no lie. i believe it was a meeting they were having. so i was like ahh hell. when i walkled in they were all making me blush and shit. saying "OMG whos are those for?" or "Look at this young gentleman being so kind". just saying shit to get me to blush and it wasnt just one on my ass. like 10. so i was shy up the ass.

You use up the ass alot. Closet much?

CivicGsR99
02-15-2010, 02:37 PM
so everybody getting pay on friday or its just me?

shiftdrift06
02-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Same here, friday.

PaPo
02-15-2010, 04:38 PM
You use up the ass alot. Closet much?

why are you talking if your the one thinking that?? :facepalm: i guess you already came out

PaPo
02-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Same here, friday.

Banky300z
02-15-2010, 05:46 PM
why are you talking if your the one thinking that?? :facepalm: i guess you already came out

Uh, no. You're nervous up the ass, you're shy up the ass. You've got alot of things up your ass. See PeteSi for assistance since obviously you're the one thinking that.

Noyse
02-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Uh, no. You're nervous up the ass, you're shy up the ass. You've got alot of things up your ass. See PeteSi for assistance since obviously you're the one thinking that.

lol wat. i know this dude. i can guaranteed freddy isnt gay.

your the gay one :thumb:

KeiichiLe
02-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Same here, friday.

nope.. probalby in like 2 weeks =\... I told him to make sure to pay you guys first lol... I live down the street from there so its coo

driftfx1
02-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Lol @ rookies. I do 15 an hour at least and 120-125 a day. And that's not even counting christmas.

lol nah not flowers and think more like $500 a day... last year $120k

KeiichiLe
02-16-2010, 07:21 AM
Didn't know blow jobs deliver now.

Anyways go Shit on some else's thread baller. money doesn't by you respect even online.

Funny how big of a Fucking Dick you are online when I thought you were pretty cool at ggp event

Grease_Munky
02-16-2010, 07:21 AM
lol nah not flowers and think more like $500 a day... last year $120k

I'm not delivering flowers either.

KeiichiLe
02-16-2010, 07:31 AM
Sorry for engrish. On phone. Wouldn't want to have anyone think less of me because I'm trying to have some fun and help out some people not cool enough to such an awesome job and an e-thousand-aire (like anyone cares)

h22power
02-16-2010, 04:52 PM
^^ never got a call from your boss

driftfx1
02-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Didn't know blow jobs deliver now.

Anyways go Shit on some else's thread baller. money doesn't by you respect even online.

Funny how big of a Fucking Dick you are online when I thought you were pretty cool at ggp event

huh im not being a dick?? dick

LRD
02-18-2010, 06:32 PM
So what time are yall guys going up there?

punknny23
02-18-2010, 06:46 PM
early i guess. i want my money! >.<!

sumTHAIguy
02-18-2010, 06:55 PM
w00t payday tomorrow. he told me to come after 2 when i asked him on the last day i worked (sunday). called him today and he told me call him in the morning so he could tell me what time i could come in.

KeiichiLe
02-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Tues.

PaPo
02-19-2010, 11:40 AM
i guess it wasnt $40 a day for gas :./

shiftdrift06
02-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Got Paid today! wwoooo. I got paid for gas..

shiftdrift06
02-19-2010, 11:57 AM
i guess it wasnt $40 a day for gas :./

I believe it was 40 for every ten hours?

PaPo
02-19-2010, 01:14 PM
yeah i believe so

johnny_boy
02-19-2010, 02:18 PM
WOOT got paid. might've done my math wrong but i think he gave me $15 extra WOOT WOOT

LRD
02-19-2010, 03:47 PM
GG see ya in May? :thumb:

hektic
02-22-2010, 12:15 PM
wack i never got a call to even do it this year