PDA

View Full Version : Locksmith needed

TBird96H
01-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Need a locksmith to service Houston area and surrounding cities. Plenty of work, will keep you busy. Any experience is good, experience with small format IC Cores is even better. Professional appearance a must. No long hair, or facial hair. Drop a pm or e-mail: sithles@hotmail.com

When e-mailing or pming, list qualifications or experience.

Company does hiring drug check, background check, and you must be able to be licensed by the state of Texas and by TWIC. Company also does random drug tests.

Any questions let me know.

Jason

Happy
01-15-2010, 08:28 AM
if i ever left my job i would go be a locksmith. when i was with the DOE I had to build my own cores and cut key as part of the key control program. i actually found it fun.

Free bump for good job posting.

TBird96H
01-25-2010, 08:10 PM
if i ever left my job i would go be a locksmith. when i was with the DOE I had to build my own cores and cut key as part of the key control program. i actually found it fun.

Free bump for good job posting.

Yeah it's a good skill to learn and a great way to break into the security business. If I could make more money doing it I would but I'm moving on to fire/burglar/access control. This position is a great way to start out in our company as all of us have started as a locksmith bfore moving up, so advancement is possible.

Happy
01-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Yeah it's a good skill to learn and a great way to break into the security business. If I could make more money doing it I would but I'm moving on to fire/burglar/access control. This position is a great way to start out in our company as all of us have started as a locksmith bfore moving up, so advancement is possible.

do you guys do commercial? always looking for another vendor to help out with campus projects I have.

HieustonTX
01-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Sounds great but just to bad I don't have experience in this field.