PDA

View Full Version : what are some good MTB trails??

du ma may
01-10-2010, 08:47 AM
any1 here gone to a trail call ant hill at Terry Hershey Park‎?

yanin_flo
01-10-2010, 10:22 AM
ive only ever ridden memorial park. its pretty good if you ask me..the up keep is what keeps me satisfied. thinking of going later today.

JDMikee
01-10-2010, 10:39 AM
i rode through terry hershey from dairy ashford to beltway on the trail and its pretty intense but i could be just saying that because it was my first time and on a brand new bike but man it was a whole lotta fun! going again sometime this week

Pitlab77
01-10-2010, 02:43 PM
IF YOU RIDE AT HERSEY (OR ANY PARK FOR THAT MATTER) AND ARE ON THE TARMAC PLEASE CALL THE PASSING SIDE WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO PASS A RUNNER!!!!!!

sorry i am tired of almost getting hit but bikes whizzing by, and I dont even listen to music to distract me.

yanin_flo
01-10-2010, 04:45 PM
run faster

du ma may
01-11-2010, 11:44 AM
ive only ever ridden memorial park. its pretty good if you ask me..the up keep is what keeps me satisfied. thinking of going later today.

yeah memorial is bad ass,went there yesterday and rode the whole trail. the best trail are orange and yellow because of them crazy ass dips.

ho chi minh trail is pretty tough but i manage to go through it pretty fast.

might hit up memorial tomorrow,when I'm there I will take pictures of them crazy ass dips.

The Diesel
01-11-2010, 06:33 PM
I live next to the anthills and ride them alot. Check out terryhersheypark.org I post as Simplespeed over there. Lots of cool people and you can find a group o ride with no matter what your pace or experience is.

Other trails are memorial park, cypresswood, Jack Brooks, etc. The anthills are kept alive by the main group of riders, they are not sponsored and kept up by ghorba. Look up ghorba.com for trail conditions befor you head out.

oddie06
01-18-2010, 06:08 PM
cypress wood off 249 has good trails but its a bit of a drive if u live over by terry hershey. memorial is good too

Banky300z
01-18-2010, 06:55 PM
IF YOU RIDE AT HERSEY (OR ANY PARK FOR THAT MATTER) AND ARE ON THE TARMAC PLEASE CALL THE PASSING SIDE WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO PASS A RUNNER!!!!!!

sorry i am tired of almost getting hit but bikes whizzing by, and I dont even listen to music to distract me.

Remind me to get a big fucking three wheeler and barrel into your new balance wearing kind.