PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Referees Needed for Tournament in Winter Break

kevinn490
12-08-2009, 05:39 PM
We're a newly formed Basketball League that is hosting a tournament in the winter break. Professional/Skilled/Experienced basketball referees are needed to officiate the tournaments. An estimated total of hours to be working for the event is at least 15 hours (two day event) [Depending on # of registered team].

Criteria:
-You must have a really good background of officiating basketball games
-Experience is a must, and the host will check up on that before setting up.
+You should be able to do all the signals, directing them to score keepers, everything necessary to run college-style games.
-Uniforms are NOT provided for refs; you must have your own gears.

Call/text me at 832 641 9940 if you're interested and we will discuss the hourly pay.

We're hiring alot of referees so the position is very welcoming to experienced applicants. This is just the beginning of many more tournaments and league game so if you're interested, hop on it and become one of our regulars for the winter and summer break.

The league will take good care of the referees, providing them with necessary breaks and beverages to keep them going!

Opportunity awaits.

johnny_boy
12-08-2009, 07:33 PM
sounds fun, too bad i have no experience = /

kevinn490
12-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Haha, yeah and we're expecting to pay a good amount for referees too. Its not going to be for like another month so get experience :D

tofuspeedster
12-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Damn I played ball for 14 years, just never paid attention to the hand signals.

03accord
12-16-2009, 09:23 AM
i know a few guys. i helped a friend w the infamous tournament. lmk if u still are looking for refs.