PDA

View Full Version : Mountain bike : Night riding anyone????

tunedis95
11-23-2009, 04:35 PM
...anyone down to be going to memorial park ect. for some some night time riding??? I have a couple friends but they are full of excuses. I'm not a hard core rider just want to at least go a couple times a week and start to get real comfortable on my bike. I'm no slouch, i can hold my own pretty good. They ride Tuesdays and Thursdays but i don't want to go with a big group.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/tunedis95/IMG_0350.jpg

ryk
11-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Like actual trails n stuff?
I'm an avid rider, but I'm hesitant to ride at night. A bit intrigued... yet hesitant.

knightjustice
11-23-2009, 08:46 PM
seems like an accident waiting to happen...

yanin_flo
11-24-2009, 12:10 AM
defiantly not a good idea for me! i ride pretty often on memorial when its wet, and muddy! i love it, but there is no way i go around some off those hooks in the day... it almost seems to me that some parts need to be redone; those things cannot be ride able.

tunedis95
11-24-2009, 10:44 AM
It's actually really fun... It's not dangerous really... That's why u go practice and get confident with ur bike... And with lights it's really bright...

Em1_Kid
11-24-2009, 12:41 PM
I used to ride gondolas up the mountains in Colorado and ride down on my mountain bike. I havent been into it since they got rid of the trails off cypresswood.

yanin_flo
11-25-2009, 12:13 AM
It's actually really fun... It's not dangerous really... That's why u go practice and get confident with ur bike... And with lights it's really bright...

if you stay on the green trail maybe yes; but red or yellow neh