PDA

View Full Version : My hate for the Yankees has never been greater

Happy
11-04-2009, 09:51 PM
27th World Series win...i hate you so much.

cheap_ass
11-04-2009, 09:53 PM
rockets>yankees

ChuyiN
11-04-2009, 09:53 PM
dont hate buddy.. YANKEES WORLD SERIES CHAMPIOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!11

Happy
11-04-2009, 09:55 PM
dont hate buddy.. YANKEES WORLD SERIES CHAMPIOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!11

don't know what I hate more the Yankees themselves, or Yankees fans that have never been in NY.

tru_pimp
11-04-2009, 09:59 PM
yah im tired of hearing the same teams win a title

H22Si
11-04-2009, 10:00 PM
27th World Series win...i hate you so much.^^^^^HATER!!!!!!

don't know what I hate more the Yankees themselves, or Yankees fans that have never been in NY.

How much do you hate people from NY?

Hate me its all good... Go Yankees!!!

Super Mario
11-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Ffffffffff Uuuuuuuuu. Yankeeeers

ChuyiN
11-04-2009, 10:02 PM

who cares if i havent been to new york.. you dont need to go to new york to be a fan so keep the comments to urself.

projecks15
11-04-2009, 10:02 PM
they really need to put a salary cap for mlb. The yankees can thank Sabathia, Burnett and Teixiera for thier 27th title

socold57
11-04-2009, 10:04 PM
rich people hahha

andrubu713
11-04-2009, 10:05 PM
what you talkin about, they hadn't won one in almost 10 years

edit: and congrats to Matsui winning mvp of series, he deserved it!

khanhdom
11-04-2009, 10:07 PM
they really need to put a salary cap for mlb. The yankees can thank Sabathia, Burnett and Teixiera for thier 27th title

they have a luxury tax

Brooklyn
11-04-2009, 10:08 PM

how can you forget this guy?!?!??!?! COME ON!!!

http://images.nymag.com/daily/intel/20091104_matsui_1_560x375.jpg

GO YANKS!!!

tru_pimp
11-04-2009, 10:10 PM
what you talkin about, they hadn't won one in almost 10 years

edit: and congrats to Matsui winning mvp of series, he deserved it!
shows you how much i follow baseball :p

Brooklyn
11-04-2009, 10:14 PM

nga, its been since 2000......:facepalm:

tru_pimp
11-04-2009, 10:16 PM
shows you how much i follow baseball :p

nga, its been since 2000......:facepalm:

Super Mario
11-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Matsui did deserve mvp

Dipp-Set
11-04-2009, 10:26 PM

Shit im from new york and F the haters. Lets god Yankees!!

Super Mario
11-04-2009, 10:32 PM
I don't know about making them gods. :facepalm:

koolaider
11-04-2009, 10:34 PM
god damn team buy all the talent

KillaCam
11-04-2009, 11:23 PM
rockets>yankees
You can only dream for the rockets to ever be a dinasty like the yankees.

god damn team buy all the talent
Who's fault really is that? Plenty of teams make decent revenue, the yankee's however, absolutely kill it when it comes to being a BUSINESS.

FK philly.

Brooklyn
11-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Who's fault really is that? Plenty of teams make decent revenue, the yankee's however, absolutely kill it when it comes to being a BUSINESS.

FK philly.

wrd, i wonder how these clowns going to feel when they bring king james to the knicks....lol

5plusjuan
11-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Go Yankees!!! Congrats to Andy Pettitte, good to see him win another ring before he retires!!

TXBlackout03
11-04-2009, 11:38 PM
I will root for anyone other then the fucking Phillies.

Fuck you lidge. Fuck you.

Buddhaz Wisdom
11-04-2009, 11:38 PM
I really wanted either Damon or Matsui to win MVP. But big ups to Matsui! He came through when we needed it the most!

GREAT SEASON! WORLD CHAMPS! GO YANKEES!

Bloodwings19
11-05-2009, 04:27 AM
I'm only happy for Pettitte, Posada, Rivera and Jeter. Godzilla is going to take over Japan, more sushi-eating Yankees fan.

Stiggz
11-05-2009, 09:23 AM
GO YANKS! GODZILLA IS A BEAST!

bushidoben
11-05-2009, 05:20 PM
dont hate, they are the best team in baseball right now, no one can take that away from them, and congratulations to Matsui for world series MVP

Scientific
11-05-2009, 06:06 PM
You can only dream for the rockets to ever be a dinasty like the yankees.

FK philly.

wrd, i wonder how these clowns going to feel when they bring king james to the knicks....lol

The Rockets have more titles than the Knickerbockers. And isn't James going to Brooklyn? And if he goes to either team, they're still going to be horrible. I hate to say it, but the Blazers have enough talent to be a dynasty soon.

Fck the Yankees. I dont hate on NYC, just their teams. Other than the Jets, I do like the Jets.

Nega-Patio
11-05-2009, 07:27 PM
lol half of these chumps have never been to NY and would get hated on so hard if they even mentioned being from texas

LURKER
11-05-2009, 09:09 PM

Kobe and my Lakers will still send his ass home in a knicks jersey.

97blacklude
11-05-2009, 10:09 PM
The fact they havent won the title since 2000 while having the highest payroll by far for most of those years is pretty sad.......

Mazda6
11-05-2009, 10:39 PM
its just like the astros.. back then they used their money wrong.. Astros have a top 10 payroll but half of it goes to Roy O, Berkman and Lee

KillaCam
11-05-2009, 10:54 PM
I will root for anyone other then the fucking Phillies.

Fuck you lidge. Fuck you.

Amen, but for different reasons, fk philly and fothermuck pedro.

The Rockets have more titles than the Knickerbockers. And isn't James going to Brooklyn? And if he goes to either team, they're still going to be horrible. I hate to say it, but the Blazers have enough talent to be a dynasty soon.

Fck the Yankees. I dont hate on NYC, just their teams. Other than the Jets, I do like the Jets.

Who gives a shit about how many titles the knicks/rockets have? Yank's rings are the most in sports history.

The fact they havent won the title since 2000 while having the highest payroll by far for most of those years is pretty sad.......

How many division championships did they win? how many divisional championships did they win?

Playoffs are outright crap shoots and really, having won a WS title, really isn't a good measure for exactly how good a team is. When it all boils down to it, if you look at a peroid over 5 yrs and team 1 has a 900W-120L record and the other has 520W-500L but only the 2nd team has won a WS, doesn't mean that in the grand scheme of things, they are the best.....

There's no denying the yanks are one of the greatest franchises...EVER.

I'M SAying this as a fk'n NY Met fan that grew up in the 80's on Fordham Road and Sedgwick Ave.......I could see yankee night games from my firescape.

Dirty3rd
11-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Who gives a shit about how many titles the knicks/rockets have? Yank's rings are the most in sports history.

How many division championships did they win? how many divisional championships did they win?

There's no denying the yanks are one of the greatest franchises...EVER.

KillaCam
11-07-2009, 01:08 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/11/07/gal_yankee_parade_10.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/11/07/gal_yankee_parade_36.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/11/07/gal_yankee_parade45.jpg

5plusjuan
11-08-2009, 01:43 AM

yes, it's so sad, let me tell you, I would just give the championship back its do despicable, :facepalm::facepalm:

Trae*
11-08-2009, 06:17 AM
fuck the yankees :thumb:

reopened for juan he would like to keep gloating/shit talking for his team buying a championship lol

5plusjuan
11-08-2009, 08:13 AM
fuck the yankees :thumb:

reopened for juan he would like to keep gloating/shit talking for his team buying a championship lol

:thumb::rock::rock::rock:...............i still root for the Hometown Team, but will side with NY if they ever meet in a World Series!!!!! :wrd:

Trae*
11-08-2009, 08:17 AM
:thumb::rock::rock::rock:...............i still root for the Hometown Team, but will side with NY if they ever meet in a World Series!!!!! :wrd:

treason ....cut his head off!!

mtran
11-08-2009, 08:54 AM
ehh i dont care too much about baseball. only time i cared was in 2005 when we made it to the world series. bandwagon, yes i am.

EPIK-ROB-B
11-08-2009, 12:41 PM
i hate yankees with that stacked ass team

E-DUBB
11-08-2009, 12:44 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/11/07/gal_yankee_parade_10.jpg

this nga Jay-Z is like the biggest rapper celeb ever.

Brooklyn
11-08-2009, 12:57 PM

their having a hard time finalizing that project, i'm not holding my breath for the Brooklyn team....

Its funny how the Knicks literally SUCK, but its still the Garden, still the Mecca of basketball and the tix prices average as much as the Lakers or any other team worth mentioning...

point is....New York has MONEY....LOTS of it...yankees are sitting good, giants need alittle bit of more work, knicks are getting their salary cap together for a sick team, rangers in hockey are just plain sick.....OMG must I go on....???

I <3 NY!

Brooklyn
11-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Kobe and my Lakers will still send his ass home in a knicks jersey with all the millions and millions and millions that the knicks are going to pay him

fixed.....

BWHAAAA!!!

LURKER
11-08-2009, 01:04 PM
fixed.....

BWHAAAA!!!

Dollar figures don't equal a championship. The Mecca of basketball is Boston then Los Angeles. The knicks have sucked and will always suck.

Scientific
11-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I'll agree with Boston, but hell no to L.A.

their having a hard time finalizing that project, i'm not holding my breath for the Brooklyn team....

Its funny how the Knicks literally SUCK, but its still the Garden, still the Mecca of basketball and the tix prices average as much as the Lakers or any other team worth mentioning...

point is....New York has MONEY....LOTS of it...yankees are sitting good, giants need alittle bit of more work, knicks are getting their salary cap together for a sick team, rangers in hockey are just plain sick.....OMG must I go on....???

I <3 NY!

See thats why I like the Jets, they're the black sheep of the bunch. Even New Yorkers cant say they like them. And the Rangers? Who gives a shit about hockey.

5plusjuan
11-08-2009, 01:58 PM
^^^^^I agree, Hockey sucks,lol.

KillaCam
11-09-2009, 07:17 AM
I'll agree with Boston, but hell no to L.A.

See thats why I like the Jets, they're the black sheep of the bunch. Even New Yorkers cant say they like them. And the Rangers? Who gives a shit about hockey.

and he totally dismissed my shit ass mets...

Brooklyn
11-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Dollar figures don't equal a championship. The Mecca of basketball is Boston then Los Angeles. The knicks have sucked and will always suck.

Dollar figures lead to a championship....it doesn't equal one. Boston the Mecca of Basketball?!?! I dont think so man....

LURKER
11-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Dollar figures lead to a championship....it doesn't equal one. Boston the Mecca of Basketball?!?! I dont think so man....

The most championships in NBA history... I think so. Madison square is famous for it's awesome venues in history not their knicks games.

Brooklyn
11-09-2009, 01:45 PM
being the mecca of basketball is more then just the nba championship....i honestly have never heard anyone call Boston the mecca of basketball.....its the culture, the history, the fans, the street legends....alot more to it then nba rings....

google mecca of basketball and i'm willing to bet ny comes out alot faster then boston.....

MAN FUCK BOSTON!! IN BASEBALL, BASKETBALL....EVERYTHING!

MiGhTyGuRl
11-09-2009, 01:51 PM
only reason i hate the Yankees is Alex Rodriguez!

Brooklyn
11-09-2009, 01:58 PM
^lol

MiGhTyGuRl
11-09-2009, 01:59 PM
^lol

:blob:

Brooklyn
11-09-2009, 02:02 PM
:blob:

:rant2:

MiGhTyGuRl
11-09-2009, 02:09 PM
:rant2:

ok i don't hate the Yankees, i just hate ARod, he makes me want to :barf:

Banky300z
11-09-2009, 02:15 PM

I <3 NY!

The fucking Rangers suck. They had the greatest player of all time and couldn't win a championship, they won one in like 93 and thats the last peep you heard. Don't say they're sick when even the Blackhawks have been progressively better year after year.

5plusjuan
11-09-2009, 02:17 PM
ok i don't hate the Yankees, i just hate ARod, he makes me want to :barf:

why do you hate him??? He's a freaking Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best baseball player in the league hands down, :rock::rock:

MiGhTyGuRl
11-09-2009, 02:20 PM
why do you hate him??? He's a freaking Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best baseball player in the league hands down, :rock::rock:

cuz he is a stuck up piece of shit that is more than happy to crush a kid's dream of just an autograph. i've never said he wasn't a good player, i'm just saying he isn't the kind of guy i'd want my kids to look up to!

5plusjuan
11-09-2009, 02:49 PM
cuz he is a stuck up piece of shit that is more than happy to crush a kid's dream of just an autograph. i've never said he wasn't a good player, i'm just saying he isn't the kind of guy i'd want my kids to look up to!

Butthurt=You, :blob::blob::blob:

MiGhTyGuRl
11-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Butthurt=You, :blob::blob::blob:

it was my kid brother, i saw him do it too! even tmz has footage of him being a dickhead to kids! :ninja:

KillaCam
11-09-2009, 11:18 PM

Feel free to call me a piece of shit cause you're not going to like what i'm about to say, I firmly believe the only Guy/Girl your child should be looking up to, is you. Having them look up to an athelete or entertainer is really bad parenting.

ineedtobuyaneg6
11-10-2009, 01:52 AM
i think without rivera they have no chance to win a world series imo

VTi EG6
11-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Feel free to call me a piece of shit cause you're not going to like what i'm about to say, I firmly believe the only Guy/Girl your child should be looking up to, is you. Having them look up to an athelete or entertainer is really bad parenting.

Im sure she didn't mean it literally, but when you were a child wasn't there someone you would mimic or want to be like because of their success?

-I'm betting that's what she meant.

MiGhTyGuRl
11-10-2009, 08:26 AM

everyone has a sports figure they look up too, and how can i be bad parenting if it's my little brother??

Im sure she didn't mean it literally, but when you were a child wasn't there someone you would mimic or want to be like because of their success?

-I'm betting that's what she meant.

that is just what I meant!

Scientific
11-10-2009, 09:24 AM

\Her kid brother probably had a few playing cards, and A-Rod gear, and things like that. Children like athletes, we all wanted to be Jordan, Ewing, Penny, or Olajuwon growing up. Its no secret Jeter and A-Rod are dicks.

MiGhTyGuRl
11-10-2009, 09:26 AM
\Her kid brother probably had a few playing cards, and A-Rod gear, and things like that. Children like athletes, we all wanted to be Jordan, Ewing, Penny, or Olajuwon growing up. Its no secret Jeter and A-Rod are dicks.

so is Jordan and Robert Horry

Happy
11-10-2009, 02:35 PM
being the mecca of basketball is more then just the nba championship....i honestly have never heard anyone call Boston the mecca of basketball.....its the culture, the history, the fans, the street legends....alot more to it then nba rings....

google mecca of basketball and i'm willing to bet ny comes out alot faster then boston.....

MAN FUCK BOSTON!! IN BASEBALL, BASKETBALL....EVERYTHING!

I can really respect your passion and love of your teams. However as a kid that grew up in Worcester MA a die hard celtics and red sox fan; I hope you get aids and live a long and unhappy life.

KillaCam
11-11-2009, 07:12 AM
everyone has a sports figure they look up too, and how can i be bad parenting if it's my little brother??

that is just what I meant!

I didn't say YOUR child specifically, but the childs parents, in this case...yo momma.

Fk jordan, fk olajuwon....I "WAS" a knicks fan.

I wanted to be Superman :hsrun: :-/

VTi EG6
11-11-2009, 11:15 AM
I didn't say YOUR child specifically, but the childs parents, in this case...yo momma.

What why olajuwon? He's a real nice dude, when I worked downtown off Franklin st across from the islamic center he attends. Dude was nice enough to say hello...

Drift Gangsta
11-11-2009, 11:16 AM

I wanted to be Superman :hsrun: :-/:madfuck:

MiGhTyGuRl
11-11-2009, 11:24 AM

too bad your parents didn't give you a cape and tell you to leap off buildings??

:eyesjack: