PDA

View Full Version : Any jobs that dont drug test???....

AJtheRacer
10-27-2009, 01:06 AM
Been unemployed last few months helping my mom out who is very ill. Now i really need to find a job, tired of putting pressure on my wife. ANyone know of places that dont drug test that pay atleast $9 hour? Ive tried Whole Foods but no luck yet. BTW, its just weed thats keeping me from passing. Not coke or anything. lol
Im looking for anything i have 4 years experience in customer service at sears, 2 years of being a comanager at journeys shoe store and almost 3 years assembling high pressure butterfly valves.

95tercel
10-27-2009, 01:07 AM
quit smoking... not worth it.

DA_LsVtAk
10-27-2009, 01:10 AM
how about not doing drugs?

honda_david
10-27-2009, 01:12 AM
all the money you spend on useless drugs that make you feel high temporarily could have gone towards supporting your wife (and your family if you have one). you dug yourself into a hole, and now you should stop smoking and dig yourself out.

AJtheRacer
10-27-2009, 01:13 AM
Its not my fault my poison of choice isnt some legalized drink that makes you sloppy or some tobacco product.

Hondadavid- Me and my wife both enjoy unwinding at the end of the day together with alittle smoke. Its a bonding/social tool too.

DA_LsVtAk
10-27-2009, 01:18 AM
well i guess, thats the price to pay if you dont want a job.

either way, sooner or later you are going to have to give it up if you want a non hassle job.

that.. win the lottery, start making pron, or start your own bussiness.

honda_david
10-27-2009, 01:22 AM
Its not my fault my poison of choice isnt some legalized drink that makes you sloppy or some tobacco product.

Hondadavid- Me and my wife both enjoy unwinding at the end of the day together with alittle smoke. Its a bonding/social tool too.

if i was an employer, i wouldn't hire you even if i didn't do drug tests due to the lack of sacrifice to make an income. as bad as it sounds like you need the money, it seems like you're not willing to give up drugs for a good job. no wonder you can't find a good paying job. i don't feel sorry for you.

ps, i'm not being an ass. these are just facts.

Civic_R0i
well i guess, thats the price to pay if you dont want a job.

either way, sooner or later you are going to have to give it up if you want a non hassle job.

that.. win the lottery, start making pron, or start your own bussiness.
well said sir :thumb: but back on topic autozone does not do drug test

AJtheRacer
true, true. I understand guys. Its not to the point where i HAVE to get a job. Just wanted to help out more. I do wiring jobs on the side so i been making some cash off that. Just wanted to see if there were any jobs similar to what i need. All else fails i can wait tables. BTW, im not one of those peeps that goes to work high or anything. Even though that doesnt matter to you guys. lol

AJtheRacer
10-27-2009, 01:28 AM
if i was an employer, i wouldn't hire you even if i didn't do drug tests due to the lack of sacrifice to make an income. as bad as it sounds like you need the money, it seems like you're not willing to give up drugs for a good job. no wonder you can't find a good paying job. i don't feel sorry for you.

So your saying if you were an employer you would suddenly be psychic and able to tell that i dont wanna sacrifice my weed smoking? Im not trying to find anything permanent, just something to get by. Once business picks up at the powder coating company my family owns i wont have to worry about employers that dont let me do what i want on my time off from work.

civicroi- cool, ill check them out tomorrow.

honda_david
10-27-2009, 01:34 AM
read your responses again, and then i hope you understand what i'm getting at.

AJtheRacer
10-27-2009, 01:37 AM
Read my post title again and hope you understand what im getting at. Damn are you one of those stiff asses that worships a god that is jealous of other gods and wants you to forsake them? Your probably one of those guys that shows up at a party where people are drinking and thinks, "Man, are all these people over the legal drinking age of 21 years old. I hope so, cause thats the required age to buy/consume alcoholic beverages in the US". Pull that stick out of your ass please and stop posting more of your opinions unless your gonna post a place that doesnt drug test.
FKN TROLL

honda_david
10-27-2009, 01:56 AM
"Damn are you one of those stiff asses that worships a god that is jealous of other gods and wants you to forsake them?"
LOLWUT..like that makes sense..
props on the comeback lmao..

i'll help you out with a list of places though, and this goes out to all other people looking for a job.

City of Houston
Chase
Reliant Park - Concessions for TEXANS games are still hiring.
Panera Bread are looking for managers at most locations.
CITYCENTRE (the whole plaza is full of newly opened and unopened restaurants that are hiring waiting staff, FOH MANAGERS, BOH MANAGERS, cooks, bussers, hosts/hostess, assistant servers)
TOWNEPARK (independent contractor that works with large hotels in hiring valet drivers. have to be 18+ w/ a clean criminal and driving record).

You can also check out the Galleria...
http://www.simon.com/mall/malljobs.aspx?id=805

Major Retailers/Consumer Retailers are hiring seasonal such as:
Best Buy
Fry's
Walmart
Target
HEB
Krogers
KOHLs

AJtheRacer
10-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Thanks for the list man. Guess you had to give me hell before help? lol

LOL at "come back" call out. Which basically was saying you only saw what you think is right and didnt wanna hear out what someone else had to say.

honda_david
10-27-2009, 02:09 AM
yes..but good luck with 1 hour applications (each) lol..

AJtheRacer
10-27-2009, 02:13 AM
Yeah, i know. Im filling out acouple apps to some places right now.

Wasuri
10-27-2009, 02:31 AM
I didnt bother reading the thread because I already know youre lazy. Stop smoking for a COUPLE days. Those COUPLE days will be uncomfortable but it will be enough time for your system to chill out. Find a job that will take you then take a detox or cleansing agent for said drug use. They usually take about 2-3 hours to take effect and another 2-3 hours of effectiveness. Piss within those effective 2-3 hours and youll have a job.

Stop being lazy.

Vtak16
10-27-2009, 04:29 AM
how about just going out and buying some synthetic piss?
problem solved.

syntheticGT
10-27-2009, 06:35 AM
At the end of the day it is up to you to decide what is more important....

Smoking?

or helping your family?

I have a few friends that smoke and they dont bitch and moan about jobs that dont test vs. jobs that do...they get their own shit done. One just got hired at like $20/hr somewhere just yesterday.

Zx9Monkey
10-27-2009, 09:43 AM
There are many places that will hire you if you are qualified. If you do not have any qualifications then quit smoking and get a retail job.

If you don't have a job, you shouldn't be smoking!

Good luck on your search! Check out craigslist, a lot of jobs on there do not drug test from what I have been told.

Replica
10-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Garden Ridge didn't drug test. Starting pay is $8 for seasonal.

crazylegs
10-27-2009, 09:55 AM
I never got the whole infatuation with weed? You are willing to sacrifice getting a decent job to get a shitty low income job just so you can then spend that low income on a drug that if I remember correctly is still illegal. I dont judge Im just asking if this seems correct?

Replica
10-27-2009, 11:52 AM
I never got the whole infatuation with weed? You are willing to sacrifice getting a decent job to get a shitty low income job just so you can then spend that low income on a drug that if I remember correctly is still illegal. I dont judge Im just asking if this seems correct?
I've got a story!

A friend of my wife, her husband likes to smoke constantly. He's an electrician. A few weeks ago he was on the job wiring something while standing on a ladder. He was electrocuted and fell. He was rushed to the emergency room and treated for his injuries. Due to the severity of the electrocution he was in the ICU for 3 days so they could monitor him so he wouldn't have a heart attack.

Near the end of his stay, his employer had him drug tested as a standard part of any claim. Sure enough he failed the drug test. His love of smoking has now cost his family, his 1 year old, a ton of grief. They're easily in debt $50,000 over this and he's burned his work references too. It's pretty unlikely he'll be able to get a job in that field for some time.

All of this, just to smoke...

ENJOY!

crazylegs
10-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Damn Rep thats some serious shit.

I hope he enjoyed that smoke more then he enjoyed his stability for his family. Im glad he is ok but to think smoking has now put his family in debt and its going to be hard to get another good paying gig since he has been let go for "drug use"

mofoD
10-27-2009, 01:00 PM
I've got a story!

A friend of my wife, her husband likes to smoke constantly. He's an electrician. A few weeks ago he was on the job wiring something while standing on a ladder. He was electrocuted and fell. He was rushed to the emergency room and treated for his injuries. Due to the severity of the electrocution he was in the ICU for 3 days so they could monitor him so he wouldn't have a heart attack.

Near the end of his stay, his employer had him drug tested as a standard part of any claim. Sure enough he failed the drug test. His love of smoking has now cost his family, his 1 year old, a ton of grief. They're easily in debt $50,000 over this and he's burned his work references too. It's pretty unlikely he'll be able to get a job in that field for some time.

ENJOY!

ALLL THAT FOR WEEEEEEEED, DAYUM!?!? - thurgood jenkins

lordeldor
10-27-2009, 01:09 PM
problem solved.
This. It works...
I've got a story!

ENJOY!

Now thats terrible. The messed up part is that his habit may not have had anything to do with the injury. Theres little to no way that anyone could have proven he was high at the time of the injury. Granted his employer would have every right to fire him, but I would be skeptical about an insurance claim being voided for a dirty UA.

slideways2004
10-27-2009, 01:13 PM
problem solved.

lol. it has to be a certain temperature.

lordeldor
10-27-2009, 01:22 PM
lol. it has to be a certain temperature.

It comes with a heat pad. You basically wear the pouch against your skin with the heat pad on the other side of the pouch. Trust me. It works.

Replica
10-27-2009, 01:24 PM
This. It works...

Now thats terrible. The messed up part is that his habit may not have had anything to do with the injury. Theres little to no way that anyone could have proven he was high at the time of the injury. Granted his employer would have every right to fire him, but I would be skeptical about an insurance claim being voided for a dirty UA.
I'm not implying he was high at the time of the injury. It honestly doesn't matter either way. He tested positive for drug use while on the job. When it comes down to it, it's an excellent reason to fire an employee and deny the claim.

Sup daawwwg.

lordeldor
10-27-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm not implying he was high at the time of the injury. It honestly doesn't matter either way. He tested positive for drug use while on the job. When it comes down to it, it's an excellent reason to fire an employee and deny the claim.

Sup daawwwg.

I am still skeptical about the denial of coverage part. Losing the job I definitely understand.

Man, not isht. Just been lurking around H-I reading. Work is pretty slow for me right now. No worries though I will be slammed in a couple weeks. It's like clock work.

Gee
10-27-2009, 01:29 PM
quit smoking... not worth it.

:thumb:

Replica
10-27-2009, 01:34 PM
I am still skeptical about the denial of coverage part. Losing the job I definitely understand.

Man, not isht. Just been lurking around H-I reading. Work is pretty slow for me right now. No worries though I will be slammed in a couple weeks. It's like clock work.
I'll be sure to follow up on the story as I hear the drama weekly and I have no dog in this fight. For now I've been told his claim was denied. If that changes of course, I'll make a post.

I'm so bored at work I picked up a part time.

lordeldor
10-27-2009, 01:37 PM
I'll be sure to follow up on the story as I hear the drama weekly and I have no dog in this fight. For now I've been told his claim was denied. If that changes of course, I'll make a post.

I'm so bored at work I picked up a part time.

Yeah. To tell the truth its probably a moot point without hiring a good lawyer. And that in and of itself is probably prohibitively expensive for someone with a wife, kids, and no job.

Damn son. Your second anything interesting? We should chill some time man.

Replica
10-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Damn son. Your second anything interesting? We should chill some time man.
No, it's just mindless retail.

Yeah, that'd be cool. I bet your subby will pull me pretty good.

syntheticGT
10-27-2009, 01:46 PM
This. It works...

Typical smoker reply...lol.

No one ever died on weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed man!!!! It feels good man!

mofoD
10-27-2009, 02:07 PM
it DOES feel good, man.

i-vtec195
10-27-2009, 02:08 PM
it DOES feel good, man.

:wrd:

syntheticGT
10-27-2009, 02:13 PM
:Goofy:

handjobs
10-27-2009, 02:32 PM
if you wana help your mom and wife..stop wating time and money on weed..and grow up...and put in work son!!!

pips
10-27-2009, 02:37 PM
i think i had a friend that smokes work at payless, try that.

the only thing i've ever smoked was smarties, thug life.

Happy
10-27-2009, 02:55 PM
congrats at your failure you call a life. when your goals are to find a job that pays 9.00 and lets you smoke weed you should have your right to reproduce taken away from you.

Replica
10-27-2009, 03:02 PM
congrats at your failure you call a life. when your goals are to find a job that pays 9.00 and lets you smoke weed you should have your right to reproduce taken away from you.
One day we'll all make $9 an hour. Keep the dream alive.

lordeldor
10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
No, it's just mindless retail.

Yeah, that'd be cool. I bet your subby will pull me pretty good.
I am still curious. I'll have to give you a call some time.
Typical smoker reply...lol.

No one ever died on weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed man!!!! It feels good man!
Well, I am nothing if not consistent. Though you have little to go on to verify that.

honda_david
10-27-2009, 05:08 PM
"Damn are you one of those stiff asses that worships a god that is jealous of other gods and wants you to forsake them?"
LOLWUT..like that makes sense..
props on the comeback lmao..

i'll help you out with a list of places though, and this goes out to all other people looking for a job.

City of Houston
Chase
Reliant Park - Concessions for TEXANS games are still hiring.
Panera Bread are looking for managers at most locations.
CITYCENTRE (the whole plaza is full of newly opened and unopened restaurants that are hiring waiting staff, FOH MANAGERS, BOH MANAGERS, cooks, bussers, hosts/hostess, assistant servers)
TOWNEPARK (independent contractor that works with large hotels in hiring valet drivers. have to be 18+ w/ a clean criminal and driving record).

You can also check out the Galleria...
http://www.simon.com/mall/malljobs.aspx?id=805

Major Retailers/Consumer Retailers are hiring seasonal such as:
Best Buy
Fry's
Walmart
Target
HEB
Krogers
KOHLs

oh yeah..btw, all of these jobs that i listed have a drug test except for maybe heb, target, krogers, walmart. lawl

mofoD
10-27-2009, 05:33 PM
lol u know how stupid easy it is to pass an employment drug test even with thc in your system. they dont watch you pee so u got plenty of opportunities to pass. buy fake piss or buy a detox drink or hell buy something called urine luck. go to a smoke shop for that. dont let these anti weed heads let u down.

it feels good man. u wont ruin your life because of pot. i promise. just be responsible on it. dont go to work high. keep it at night time before u go to sleep.

the end.

Bebop
10-27-2009, 06:30 PM
stop smoking weed bro n take care of business and ur mom.
if u insist on smoking, then stop for a couple weeks and drink lots and lots of water, it'll prob be out your system.

crazylegs
10-28-2009, 10:11 AM
lol u know how stupid easy it is to pass an employment drug test even with thc in your system. they dont watch you pee so u got plenty of opportunities to pass. buy fake piss or buy a detox drink or hell buy something called urine luck. go to a smoke shop for that. dont let these anti weed heads let u down.

it feels good man. u wont ruin your life because of pot. i promise. just be responsible on it. dont go to work high. keep it at night time before u go to sleep.

the end.

Its not that you will ruin your life from smoking weed, but sounds to me that OP is limiting his options just so he can smoke.

$100k a year? Shieeeet not if I cant smoke. Ill take $15k a year and a blunt errrey night.

Priorities I has dem in line.

mofoD
10-28-2009, 11:18 AM
lol i know CEOs, people who make millions, people who are BEYOND successful who smoke weed. they got priorities too.

dont worry about them. worry about your shit. dont make a big thing out of nothing.

crazylegs
10-28-2009, 11:32 AM
lol i know CEOs, people who make millions, people who are BEYOND successful who smoke weed. they got priorities too.

dont worry about them. worry about your shit. dont make a big thing out of nothing.

Its true, I know plenty of millionaires that smoke weed, but they are their own bosses. I can bet though if it was between money or weed theyd choose the money. You cant get to the top without working from the bottom, and sometimes you have to put your "wants" or "habits" on hold till you can get into the position of doing what you want. Im just speaking of if you are not willing to cut your "habits" to get yourself into something good, from what it sounds like he needs at this point, then maybe your priorities are a little out of line.

When you become stupid rich or at the top and you know you wont fire yourself, then I could care less if you smoke weed, bang prostitues, ride a go-kart to work, etc... but to stop yourself before you even start just so you can smoke just sounds a little crazy to me.

FatAbbot
10-28-2009, 11:50 AM
+1

Texas Tacoma
10-28-2009, 11:56 AM
problem solved.

mofoD
10-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Its true, I know plenty of millionaires that smoke weed, but they are their own bosses. I can bet though if it was between money or weed theyd choose the money. You cant get to the top without working from the bottom, and sometimes you have to put your "wants" or "habits" on hold till you can get into the position of doing what you want. Im just speaking of if you are not willing to cut your "habits" to get yourself into something good, from what it sounds like he needs at this point, then maybe your priorities are a little out of line.

When you become stupid rich or at the top and you know you wont fire yourself, then I could care less if you smoke weed, bang prostitues, ride a go-kart to work, etc... but to stop yourself before you even start just so you can smoke just sounds a little crazy to me.

hi, you are making a big deal out of nothing. dont worry about him. if he wants to smoke trees all day long let him. whats it of your concern? this is a car forum not dr. phil.

crazylegs
10-28-2009, 12:17 PM
hi, you are making a big deal out of nothing. dont worry about him. if he wants to smoke trees all day long let him. whats it of your concern? this is a car forum not dr. phil.

Why hello there, I am a life coach. lol

No but seriously, I truly could care less, I'm not gonna hire him, I was just speaking my mind.

and this hasnt been a car forum since 2004 lol. it became a everybody and anyone get on here and chat about anything, more of a social network then a car enthusiast forum.

I heart you mofo, lets smoke a bowl of this blueberry!!!

mofoD
10-28-2009, 12:29 PM
no it didnt turn into a social network it turned into lets bash on everyone because they arent into the same things i am. i mean i understand the amount of idiots on here is overwhelming but damn.

you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. OMG HES SMOKING WEED HE RUINED HIS LIFE! fuck off. hes just looking for a job.

if the guy was smoking meth or crack or some insane life altering drug then make him feel like a piece of shit but a little weed doesnt hurt anyone. feels good man.

i dont know you so dont heart me.

Texas Tacoma
10-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah Dr. Phil, STFU.

handjobs
10-28-2009, 12:49 PM
One day we'll all make $9 an hour. Keep the dream alive.

:roflmao:

Replica
10-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Suddenly everyone knows a millionaire and a CEO. Hook it up!

mofoD
10-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Suddenly everyone knows a millionaire and a CEO. Hook it up!

you aint cool unless you know a CEO who smokes weed. remember that.

you mad?

syntheticGT
10-28-2009, 01:48 PM
oh you mad.

mofoD
10-28-2009, 01:52 PM
oh you mad.

OHHHHHHHHHHH he mad!

<3

Replica
10-28-2009, 01:59 PM
So mad.

Me mad.

Stang_GT_06
10-28-2009, 02:05 PM
you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. OMG HES SMOKING WEED HE RUINED HIS LIFE! fuck off. hes just looking for a job.

true, all he was asking for is places that don't drug test...

mofoD
10-28-2009, 02:07 PM
So mad.

Me mad.

:rofl:

Prissy
10-28-2009, 02:09 PM
All my bosses and co-workers smoke. Well at least they always joke about it which leads me to believe they do.

Our company drug tests randomly. My boss told me he has piss in his fridge in little zip lock bags. :rofl:

Any retail probably won't do drug test and with the minimum wage at $7.25 or whatever now and you have several years of customer service exp try that. Christmas is coming up so they'll be hiring seasonal.

Replica
10-28-2009, 02:44 PM
I already advised the OP. Garden Ridge. They didn't test me. I'd have passed anyway though because I like having a job. Go apply and stock the hell out of those Christmas ornaments and buy all the blunts your meager paychecks can afford!

AJtheRacer
10-28-2009, 02:44 PM

the end.

no it didnt turn into a social network it turned into lets bash on everyone because they arent into the same things i am. i mean i understand the amount of idiots on here is overwhelming but damn.

if the guy was smoking meth or crack or some insane life altering drug then make him feel like a piece of shit but a little weed doesnt hurt anyone. feels good man.

Thanks alot man. I stopped checking this thread because of all the bashers. Yeah, im just gonna research and see which detox stuff works the best.

true, all he was asking for is places that don't drug test...
Yep, but haters will be haters

All my bosses and co-workers smoke. Well at least they always joke about it which leads me to believe they do.

Our company drug tests randomly. My boss told me he has piss in his fridge in little zip lock bags. :rofl:

Any retail probably won't do drug test and with the minimum wage at $7.25 or whatever now and you have several years of customer service exp try that. Christmas is coming up so they'll be hiring seasonal.
LOL, all the jobs i really wanted arent hiring now, so that sucks. The oil industry isnt very stable hiring wise. So thats what ive really been waiting for. Small companies really dont drug test but theyre also the ones being hurt by the economy.
I bring in about $300-$450 every week in half to 2 weeks off the arcade stick wiring/mods i do. So im making some change off that. I can always try my old job, HATE IT, but $12/hr isnt too bad. Just gotta put up with how gay guys act in a warehouse/assembly setting. lol

ETB4U
10-28-2009, 02:57 PM
I bring in about $300-$450 every week in half to 2 weeks off the arcade stick wiring/mods i do. So im making some change off that. I can always try my old job, [

I KNEW THOSE ARCADE GAMES CHEATED!!!!! :really?:

lordeldor
10-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Thanks alot man. I stopped checking this thread because of all the bashers. Yeah, im just gonna research and see which detox stuff works the best.

Don't waste your time with detox. Use the synthetic urine. You will pass with it, and detox may or may not work. If you won't stop smoking long enough to pass naturally then I somehow doubt you will stop long enough for the detox to do the trick...

AJtheRacer
10-28-2009, 03:00 PM
LOL, i mod home arcade sticks like Horis and madcat Se' and Te's. I can install arcade parts into sticks that arent easy to change like hori fs3/ex2. And i can also dual mod systems so they work on both ps3 and xbox360 or other systems. That kinda stuff. I dont bootleg arcade machines to rip people off or anything.

lord- I never said i wasnt gonna stop for the drug test. I was just checkin to see if there was anything worth my time that doesnt drug test. I dont drink soda, go to the gym everyday, so stopping for like a week then using whichever product i find to be the best should work out for me.
I remember when i was younger older friends would give me some money to pee in a bag for their drug test. lol thats before i started smoking of course.

crazylegs
10-28-2009, 04:11 PM
I dont think retail drug test, most waiting jobs dont drug test, honestly most jobs you see younger people doing dont drug test, they dont pay as well but they also dont drug test.

joeg_713
10-29-2009, 09:53 AM
what so rong with getting a little high ....stop judging and stop trashing this mans thread if you kno of a place that hires with no drug test? post if not! bounce!

joeg_713
10-29-2009, 09:54 AM
i think oreilis dont test. but dont quote me

joeg_713
10-29-2009, 09:57 AM
I've got a story!

ENJOY!
WHY DONT YOU EAT A DIK

joeg_713
10-29-2009, 10:00 AM
***** DONT NEVA STOP SMOKING FUK DIS FAGZ..........

syntheticGT
10-29-2009, 10:04 AM
what so rong with getting a little high ....stop judging and stop trashing this mans thread if you kno of a place that hires with no drug test? post if not! bounce!

WHY DONT YOU EAT A DIK

Real winner right here!!!

you finally gradiate the 5th grade?

ThaJokaa
10-29-2009, 10:06 AM

speaks truth... just give up the weed and get a job

FatAbbot
10-29-2009, 10:28 AM
i think oreilis dont test.

Oh, to be a stoner. Living the dream. Aspiring to work for a place they can't even spell.

Replica
10-29-2009, 10:29 AM
WHY DONT YOU EAT A DIK
Someone didn't pass the reading section on the TAAS test.

Gooback
10-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Someone didn't pass the reading section on the TAAS test.

but hey, he can smoke dope and make minimum wage!

How the shit can people get married and still have the golden arches in their career path is beyond me.

syntheticGT
10-29-2009, 10:33 AM
but hey, he can smoke dope and make minimum wage!

How the shit can people get married and still have the golden arches in their career path is beyond me.

ITS PUFF PUFF PASS NGA GOT DAMN!!!!

crazylegs
10-29-2009, 10:49 AM
What the hell is runing?

HieustonTX
10-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Just rest from smoking for 2 weeks. IF you really love your mom then 2 weeks shouldn't be hard at all

the Asshats
10-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Been unemployed last few months helping my mom out who is very ill. Now i really need to find a job, tired of putting pressure on my wife. ANyone know of places that dont drug test that pay atleast $9 hour? Ive tried Whole Foods but no luck yet. BTW, its just weed thats keeping me from passing. Not coke or anything. lol
Im looking for anything i have 4 years experience in customer service at sears, 2 years of being a comanager at journeys shoe store and almost 3 years assembling high pressure butterfly valves.

You have got to be kidding me. I feel sorry for your wife. Way to be a man.

Maybe she'll find herself a real man that can support her the way I'm sure she deserves. Someone who doesn't put weed over her. :thumb:

I've got nothing against smoking weed but you not being able to stop for long enough to get a good paying job to support her is pretty pathetic.

Replica
10-29-2009, 11:58 AM
I WANNA TALK TA SAMPSON

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_li9ZnTHkTH4/RjavMACWmvI/AAAAAAAAAKM/yTfaFFFhJDo/s400/halfbaked2.jpg

syntheticGT
10-29-2009, 12:19 PM
GONNA PUT THIS WHOLE TOWN ON LOCK DOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!

hektic
10-29-2009, 01:38 PM
sometimes you have to sacrifice to get what you want in life.

ITS KINDA HARD BEING BLACK AND GIFTED..
SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA THROW IT ALL DOWN AND GET LIFTED!!!!

ikonmark
10-29-2009, 04:22 PM
go to bizarre bazaar and buy this product called "urineluck" i was told it works its like 30 bucks

mr toolio
10-29-2009, 07:47 PM
I'll give you a bag of my piss for 500 bucks

projecks15
10-29-2009, 08:40 PM
wow, bum ass nga. Society does not feel bad for you

FbodTrek
11-01-2009, 09:29 PM

Ur my gyro MofoD.
Nothing wrong with smoking buds...and for all the poeple cutting this dude down who go to clubs and drink...you DO realize that shit costs you far more than a dope habit right? People go to the bar and drop 100 bucks in an hour...pretty hard to smoke through 5 grams of pine in one sitting...
HYPOCRISY, it's the Americun wai

SMS
11-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Ur my gyro MofoD.
Nothing wrong with smoking buds...and for all the poeple cutting this dude down who go to clubs and drink...you DO realize that shit costs you far more than a dope habit right? People go to the bar and drop 100 bucks in an hour...pretty hard to smoke through 5 grams of pine in one sitting...

Or just drink on occasion. Legal and cheaper. I go to the bars, hmm..maybe once a month if that.

FatAbbot
11-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Ur my gyro MofoD.

I certainly don't judge people because they smoke (I would smoke if it were legal and I think it should be legal....). We are, however, judging someone that puts weed over employment/responsibility. Seems weird that so many would stick up for a man that's not being a man and lets his wife shoulder the entire burden because he has to get high.

uglymx6
11-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Wow to some of you guys bashing smokers, not all smokers are losers...

To the OP, there are ways of getting high legally and be clean all the time.

Have you heard of Spice, Spice Gold, or Spice Diamond? These are LEGAL synthetic alternatives to Marijuana that actually WORK... TRUST ME! I'm talking the red eyes, the munchies, the spaced out feeling, the whole nine yards. It doesnt taste as good, but its better on your lungs, and best of all you will NEVER fail a drug test, I have had several drug tests and have passed everyone...

These synthetics are a god send to people like myself who have good paying jobs where smoking pot isn't worth stress of randoms and the possibility of getting caught. Like you, my wife and I smoke after the kids asleep and its "us" time to relax, getting a little loopy, laugh our asses off at South Park or Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and go destroy our munchies in the kitchen, and then go to bed to get some sleep for our jobs in the morning. Im pretty sure that most people who meet us would never ever imagine that we get high... You guys know if there wasn't ONE risk for smoking, there would be more people using Marijuana recreationally, I for one know i would.

If you are interested or want more info, just let me know... Ask me any questions as I've been a regular user since Christmas Day 2007.

-Justin

J Stuff
11-04-2009, 12:10 AM
yes not all smokers are losers

but if you actually want to get a better job why dont u just quit, or at least quit for now.

Its kinda easy.

Nedved
11-04-2009, 12:49 PM
problem solved.

$30 at most smoke shops in houston = a job! :thumb:
look for the #1. you can usually get 2 uses out of it but if the job does random drug tests you'd have to wear it everyday.(i know ppl who do)

or

you could just sell weed...:rock:

Banky300z
11-04-2009, 01:10 PM

God, you are a moron.

VH_Supra26
11-06-2009, 10:39 AM
how about not doing drugs?

wrd :thumb:

turboZEE
11-07-2009, 12:25 PM
fawking pansies....smoking green is no big deal. you just have to prioritize when and where you light it up. Take care of school, work, home, etc...then sit back at night and puff away. Everything in life should be in moderation and should have a balance to it.

XImmaculateX
11-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Wow to some of you guys bashing smokers, not all smokers are losers...

To the OP, there are ways of getting high legally and be clean all the time.

Have you heard of Spice, Spice Gold, or Spice Diamond? These are LEGAL synthetic alternatives to Marijuana that actually WORK... TRUST ME! I'm talking the red eyes, the munchies, the spaced out feeling, the whole nine yards. It doesnt taste as good, but its better on your lungs, and best of all you will NEVER fail a drug test, I have had several drug tests and have passed everyone...

These synthetics are a god send to people like myself who have good paying jobs where smoking pot isn't worth stress of randoms and the possibility of getting caught. Like you, my wife and I smoke after the kids asleep and its "us" time to relax, getting a little loopy, laugh our asses off at South Park or Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and go destroy our munchies in the kitchen, and then go to bed to get some sleep for our jobs in the morning. Im pretty sure that most people who meet us would never ever imagine that we get high... You guys know if there wasn't ONE risk for smoking, there would be more people using Marijuana recreationally, I for one know i would.

If you are interested or want more info, just let me know... Ask me any questions as I've been a regular user since Christmas Day 2007.

-Justin
yeah puff classic is pretty good too but kinda high compared to weed 30 a gram.

Club Sauce
11-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Starbucks doesn't drug test. They are the most drug friendly workplace.

Gooback
11-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Ur my gyro MofoD.

Yeah, but the amount of ass you c an get from the drunk bitches far supersedes that of the high stoner bitch. That and girls gone wild would be a lot less interesting at the pot conventions :rofl:

The Take
11-18-2009, 06:35 PM
nail salons don't drug test they only test your skills lol

MEXICAN
11-18-2009, 07:53 PM
ever try B clean? http://www.b-clean.com/ i got every single job i ever had with that and passed random probation test