PDA

View Full Version : Rotorpros

cashtown
10-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Anyone ever used Rotorpros?

They seem to be Centric rotors that are drilled/slotted by Rotorpros.

I ordered a set of four for the Lightning with posi-quiet pads included, shipped from Cali. for $290 total.

Most of the reviews I've read are positive, but I know the old adage "you get what you pay for."

This is a street truck with the occasional spirited backroads drive but no real track usage.

Anybody got any word? Even if they suck, for <$300 shipped with pads I can't really go wrong, right?

Ditoe
10-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Some of the RX8 owners ordered through Rotorpros and said that it was pretty good and held up over time. They also have a lot of patterns you could order from. The customer service was awesome from what I have heard.

chewwie
10-10-2009, 09:44 AM
if u want better stopping power stick to oem rotor and a good ass brake pads.
slot and drill are mostly for show

cashtown
10-10-2009, 07:18 PM
These were WAY cheaper than the OEM ones I could find. Stopping power/fade resistance reviews seem to be pretty good all around.

Anybody used them?

blackomega
10-13-2009, 11:37 AM
very good company

cashtown
10-17-2009, 02:28 PM
I just got my four drilled/slotted rotors and pads delivered for $290 TOTAL. The finish appears top nothch. I've read overwhelmingly good things about these products.

I strongly recommend using them, you'll save TON of money!!

hit up Rich at:

rotorpros.net1@yahoo.com

great customer service, they'll take care of you. Dont spend $1200 on something you could spend 3 on.

I know some of you might question the quality, but for the price these things are AWESOME.