PDA

View Full Version : pre-work out supplement????

htownfister
10-05-2009, 06:17 AM
Ok, so I've taken NO-Explode, Super pump 250, black powder from MRI, NANO Vapor, and a few other i cant remember at the moment. I would like to try a pill form now but i dont really know what to get.
What are some good pre workout energy boosters you guys have taken in the past that would recommend. Thanks

Euphoric
10-05-2009, 09:18 AM
White Flood from Controlled Labs comes in tabs, I use the powder mix of it and like it.

yanin_flo
10-14-2009, 12:15 AM
White Flood from Controlled Labs comes in tabs, I use the powder mix of it and like it.

teh shit

pearl lude
10-19-2009, 01:49 PM
ive heard theres a supplement called jack3d that works great but i havnt tried it for myself, anyone else tried it?

XImmaculateX
10-19-2009, 04:34 PM
u didnt like black powder? i like it

mr toolio
10-19-2009, 04:35 PM
wouldnt it take longer in pill form?

tspkenneth
10-29-2009, 02:34 PM
white flood by controlled labs is by far the best product out there...all there products are great...i use them all. No crash with white flood unlike the no xplode.

DUBGURL19
10-30-2009, 05:37 AM
maybe noxavol - what are you looking for energy? better pumps?

htownfister
10-30-2009, 02:47 PM
u didnt like black powder? i like it

I liked it but "pump" feel lasted about 2 weeks only then i didnt really feel anything. I still have a few here that i take randomly but i would not buy again.

Jasdeep
10-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Warning NO Xplode will make you crash

htownfister
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
white flood by controlled labs is by far the best product out there...all there products are great...i use them all. No crash with white flood unlike the no xplode.

I have been taking the white flood from CL and so far so good. I order the pill form and after 2 weeks I'm still not taking the full serving which is 8 pills. I'm taking 6 and i like it. I get lots of energy and just want to keep going!

htownfister
10-30-2009, 02:53 PM
maybe noxavol - what are you looking for energy? better pumps?

I've never try noxavol, so that might be next.
I'm looking for better pumps! I have the energy and motivation to get up and go, just want a little extra boost while im at the gym to push more!

Em1_Kid
11-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Warning NO Xplode will make you crash

Not me. :look:

tofuspeedster
11-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Stack Noxavol with some Superpump 250 or White Flood powder. :really?: woahsssssss

Mazda6
11-01-2009, 11:26 PM
ive heard theres a supplement called jack3d that works great but i havnt tried it for myself, anyone else tried it?

best i ever used.. only for workouts cause i did it acouple of times like at 6pm and couldnt sleep til 3

LiLS
11-02-2009, 01:41 AM
I have been taking the white flood from CL and so far so good. I order the pill form and after 2 weeks I'm still not taking the full serving which is 8 pills. I'm taking 6 and i like it. I get lots of energy and just want to keep going!

nice, i think ima check this out and stick with 6 also :thumb:

oki_boy
11-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Not me. :look: +1 here. I dont feel a crash other than being tired from working out. I feel exactly the same (if not worse) if i dont take anything.

(This is a cardio based Muay Thai workout, though, and not heavy lifting. Maybe a different feeling for a different type of exercise?)

Em1_Kid
11-02-2009, 10:15 AM
+1 here. I dont feel a crash other than being tired from working out. I feel exactly the same (if not worse) if i dont take anything.

(This is a cardio based Muay Thai workout, though, and not heavy lifting. Maybe a different feeling for a different type of exercise?)

Nope, I did a big chest work out yesterday and felt great afterwards. Im going to start martial arts once I get my cardio up where i want. My friend is taking Muay Thai at the Gracie Woodlands.

jnguyen26
11-02-2009, 11:21 AM
BSN just came out with the new version of NO-Xplode.. called NO-Xplode NT. Suppose to have some blood doping technology. ill try it and let yall know how it goes

TLontheDL
11-02-2009, 04:13 PM
holy cow.. I had 2 scoops of NO-XPLODE on an empty stomach, which they recommend, and I swear I was going to die from being so exhausted by the end of my workout. Maybe it was b/c my rest period was 30 sec - almost 1 min. Never again will I take 2 scoops.

I didn't just jump and take 2 scoops. I have been taking 1 scoop for weeks now. Its some serious stuff..

Bodybuilding.com gave me a small sample of naNO and I loved it! It was my first time trying and the taste was great. The instructions were to treat the suppliment as if it was a bomb or something - no shaking, don't let it be uncovered for more than 30 sec. only stir, etc. I can't remember the flavor they gave me but it was pretty good!

98kouki
11-02-2009, 05:05 PM
BSN just came out with the new version of NO-Xplode.. called NO-Xplode NT. Suppose to have some blood doping technology. ill try it and let yall know how it goes

wow your back is like a brick wall :bowdown:

i've been working out off and on for the past couple of years but just starting taking no-xplode and damn that shit gets me wired!! i'm sure that no-xplode nt would prob kill me i'll have to look for it over on base/

jnguyen26
11-02-2009, 07:18 PM
holy cow.. I had 2 scoops of NO-XPLODE on an empty stomach, which they recommend, and I swear I was going to die from being so exhausted by the end of my workout. Maybe it was b/c my rest period was 30 sec - almost 1 min. Never again will I take 2 scoops.

I didn't just jump and take 2 scoops. I have been taking 1 scoop for weeks now. Its some serious stuff..

Bodybuilding.com gave me a small sample of naNO and I loved it! It was my first time trying and the taste was great. The instructions were to treat the suppliment as if it was a bomb or something - no shaking, don't let it be uncovered for more than 30 sec. only stir, etc. I can't remember the flavor they gave me but it was pretty good!

if u like nano than you would probably like dymatize xpand xtreme.. better and cheaper than noxplode imo.. plus u feel the pump all day even hours after your workout is done.

DUBGURL19
11-03-2009, 05:49 AM

Argh I drank a whole thing of this one time and I felt like my skin was crawling, think I drank it too early

spoonhatcheg
11-03-2009, 01:44 PM

I really don't know much of supplements since I've never taken any but want to start. I'm going to try White Flood since most of you guys like it and works. Basically I wanted something to give me energy before working out...didn't want to rely on energy drinks.

DUBGURL19
11-03-2009, 02:48 PM
I really don't know much of supplements since I've never taken any but want to start. I'm going to try White Flood since most of you guys like it and works. Basically I wanted something to give me energy before working out...didn't want to rely on energy drinks.

Are you eating before you work out?

When my body is tired usually means it is time to eat.

htownfister
11-03-2009, 04:11 PM
I have been taking my white flood about an hour prior to working out and i eat either some oatmeal, roman, or drink a protein shake about 10-15 minutes after. I feel lots of energy at the gym since ive been doing this.

spoonhatcheg
11-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Are you eating before you work out?

When my body is tired usually means it is time to eat.

I eat my meals plus snacks here and there. Before my workout...no.

I have been taking my white flood about an hour prior to working out and i eat either some oatmeal, roman, or drink a protein shake about 10-15 minutes after. I feel lots of energy at the gym since ive been doing this.

Yeah will have to make a pit stop tomorrow to purchase some "White Flood".
What would be preferable-tablets/powder? I'm guessing they work the same :dunno:

ChuyiN
11-03-2009, 07:27 PM
so i just bought xtend from scivation.. anybody ever try this one.. is for endurance and recovery enhancer..

Andy
11-04-2009, 02:48 AM
so i just bought xtend from scivation.. anybody ever try this one.. is for endurance and recovery enhancer..

Good buy. One of the best BCAA's on the market in my opinion. Tastes absolutely great and works wonders.

DUBGURL19
11-04-2009, 05:34 AM
The things to remember is that food is the ultimate energy supply! You have to time your meals so that you can properly have enough fuel to workout - especially if you want to lift heavy! Your body need fuel. Even a protein shake is okay.... but try that with some good complex carbs. This has been my biggest challenge after starving for the competition - but man I cannot believe how much stronger I am when I consume good carbs before my workout... enough time for the food to settle. 30 mins approx.

ryk
11-04-2009, 07:17 AM
That's a good point.
But how would you incorporate that into a pre workout routine involving NO? If I take NO after my pre workout meal, it feels like the effects have been diminished because it soaked into the food. If I take NO then eat, I end up burping up my meal while I work out.

ChuyiN
11-04-2009, 08:04 AM
The things to remember is that food is the ultimate energy supply! You have to time your meals so that you can properly have enough fuel to workout - especially if you want to lift heavy! Your body need fuel. Even a protein shake is okay.... but try that with some good complex carbs. This has been my biggest challenge after starving for the competition - but man I cannot believe how much stronger I am when I consume good carbs before my workout... enough time for the food to settle. 30 mins approx.

when you talk about good complex carbs.. what kind of food would you recommend?

DUBGURL19
11-04-2009, 10:15 AM
That's a good point.
But how would you incorporate that into a pre workout routine involving NO? If I take NO after my pre workout meal, it feels like the effects have been diminished because it soaked into the food. If I take NO then eat, I end up burping up my meal while I work out.

Are you sure that is not mental?

We have to ask Jimmy he is more a supplement guru... I think it is all mental.

DUBGURL19
11-04-2009, 10:17 AM
when you talk about good complex carbs.. what kind of food would you recommend?

sweet potatoes
rice cakes
oatmeal
brown rice

ryk
11-04-2009, 01:39 PM

:facepalm: Damn... she called me mental. :p
I feel like I get less of a jolt when I take my SP250 after I eat a pre workout meal. I eat a tuna sammich on whole weat about an hour before I work out, then 20 minutes before I toss the weights around, I down some SP250.
But if I reverse the order, I get a better more energetic workout, except with tuna burps (gross, I know).

spoonhatcheg
11-04-2009, 04:28 PM

Thanks for the info :thumb:

sweet potatoes
rice cakes
oatmeal
brown rice

I'll stick to the rice cakes and oatmeal lol

DUBGURL19
11-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Thanks for the info :thumb:

I'll stick to the rice cakes and oatmeal lol

Rice cakes plus peanut butter! Yumm!

It is most important if you are trying to bulk to eat good carbs - first thing in the am, preworkout and postworkout!

jnguyen26
11-05-2009, 07:33 AM

maybe try a dryer source of protein? Chicken or beef? And maybe ur not digesting the tuna fully? Goto my store and ask Justin for a sample of 'super digestive enzymes'. Should be about a week supply. I haven't had any indigestion since I've been taking this..

ChuyiN
11-05-2009, 07:41 AM
maybe try a dryer source of protein? Chicken or beef? And maybe ur not digesting the tuna fully? Goto my store and ask Justin for a sample of 'super digestive enzymes'. Should be about a week supply. I haven't had any indigestion since I've been taking this..

jimmy thanks for the recommendations. I stop by ND on tuesday and pick up some stuff. Justin knows what he is talking about. Very Knowledgeable guy.

ryk
11-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Thanks Jimmy. :thumb:

spoonhatcheg
11-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Rice cakes plus peanut butter! Yumm!

That's exactly what I was thinking! :rock: