PDA

View Full Version : experienced rod man/land surveyor

swhtown
09-15-2009, 08:35 PM
my job may be hiring for a rod man full time pay varies by experience but starting is $8hr.Perfer someone with experience so we can bypass the training since we're stacked with deadline jobs. Looking for someone with transportation and reliable to come to work everyday sometimes saturdays if needed. Pm me if interested and ill give you the location.

time: 7:30am until 4:00 depending on job/location
pay: $8hr maybe more depending on experience

J Stuff
09-15-2009, 08:47 PM
you said rod.

but really im surprised that you wanna start at $8 for an EXPERIENCED land surveyor? You do know min wage is like 7.55 right.. sounds like a much more skilled job than bagging groceries. Hell they make more bagging groceries.

Vtak16
09-15-2009, 08:53 PM
wrd
I thought land surveyors were up around $12-$13 and hour starting.

swhtown
09-15-2009, 08:54 PM
you said rod.

but really im surprised that you wanna start at $8 for an EXPERIENCED land surveyor? You do know min wage is like 7.55 right.. sounds like a much more skilled job than bagging groceries. Hell they make more bagging groceries.

yeah but most surveying places start you off at $8hr and if your experienced you may earn more. And yes its a skilled trade job. And its a Rod Man job position.

edit: and like i said depends on experence on your pay,and i just threw 8 out there just in case we dont find no one experienced.

creektrack
09-15-2009, 09:22 PM
I have no experience with it but I'm a quick learner and I'm not afraid to work...I'm used to working 12 days on and 2 off...

swhtown
09-16-2009, 06:41 AM
location - sw/west i10 @ wilcrest if not to far pm me if interested