PDA

View Full Version : lowering springs question

crouch4fun
08-30-2009, 08:56 PM
ok guys got my 00 maxima and im looking at lowering it had a few questions on the lowering springs. checking out the tien brand and the eibach and also anyone know the diff between the s and h tech teins ? shed some insight plz

silvercivicsrs
08-30-2009, 09:02 PM
s-tech springs i believe gives it a slightly lower drop. tein has a catalog that explains them more indepth. i have s-tech springs on my 07 civic coupe and i can't complain on them. the car sits lower, rides better than stock, and my tilt is virtually eliminated.

oh and eibach are good springs too. my suspension and steering professor back in the day says he has raced on all sorts of suspensions and eibach is still his favorite...

crouch4fun
08-30-2009, 10:10 PM
yea really thinking about the eibachs they got a nice look and lowering stance , and said performance

RGZ
09-01-2009, 08:21 AM
If you want a drop that's lower than the eibach but not as low as the S-techs I'd go with Progress springs. They're not as stiff as the S-techs but the drop is close to it.

crouch4fun
09-01-2009, 08:31 PM
ok yea thanks ill look into those , and with the s tech springs does the stiffness screw with the comfort of the ride to much ?