PDA

View Full Version : Great shoe to pick up

oncearunner
08-29-2009, 11:37 PM
Saw these at the Nike Factory Store in Conroe the other day. I have been looking for this shoe for years in a store. They have always had it on the internet nike store but for $60+. I picked up two pair from Nike factory store for $75 after taxes. $34.99 a pair :rock:

They weigh only 5.6oz, yes only 5.6 oz lol. That is probably half the weight of the shoe your wearing right now, but they look like a normal shoe, not a sock to wear around. Its meant to be ran in, but thats only if your used to running in minimalistic footwear. Ill give you many :thumb: if you do.

I know I sound like a nike salesman right now, but seriously I <3 this shoe.

http://www.vsathletics.com/shop/products/extras/NikeStreakwhite.jpg

Heres the internet description on it:
A lightweight racing shoe for the athlete looking for high tech features without the shocking price tag. Excellent high school racing shoe for cross country, indoor track and outdoor track or on asphalt tracks. NON-SPIKE.
Mens Sized.
THIS SHOE RUNS A HALF SIZE SMALL OR TRUE TO SIZE DEPENDING ON YOUR FOOT, ORDER A HALF SIZE LARGER IF YOU THINK YOUR ON THE LARGER END OF YOUR SIZE.

ps. It really does run small. I got a pair of 14s when I wear a 13 in my other pair of nike cross training shoes. I could have got a 13.5 but they didnt have any.