PDA

View Full Version : help with tokico blue suspension

chadweezy
08-24-2009, 08:57 PM
ok so my friend told me that if i have tokico blue suspension i could lower my ride. well i checked my car and i bought the car with that suspension but my car sits pretty high? need some help if anyone has comments

ldanphanl
08-24-2009, 09:08 PM
Your friend is a Tard.

chadweezy
08-24-2009, 09:10 PM
lol haha thanks

ldanphanl
08-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Is your car stock? Is there aftermarket springs? Cause the original owner probably bought the Tokico Blue's cause his factory shocks blew out. Tokico Blue's are just factory replacements basically. If you have factory springs, and want to drop your car, then you'd need some aftermarket springs/coilovers to do so. And if your friend says you can cut the springs, slap him in the mouth with the tip of your dick because he's a tool.

chadweezy
08-24-2009, 09:43 PM
lol haha i got u bro i aint gonna cut them i rode in a car like that and it sucked. ya i looked at em n the springs look like they are stock.. so do u have a online website preferably to get the coilover and springs

lorenzo
08-25-2009, 12:29 AM
ebay has all brands.

chadweezy
08-25-2009, 12:35 AM
ya but shit on ebay i heard sucks asss

panchoda
08-26-2009, 10:46 PM
ya but shit on ebay i heard sucks asss

not really.. i get stuff off of ebay all the time.. dont buy the generic stuff.. buy name brand parts like greddy, hks, and all the others. just beware of seller and product. if there is no brand on the item its generic look up reviews and ask around.. some of those arnt bad.

bought kyb gr2's off of ebay and springs from local guy... works perfect! not a single complaint.