PDA

View Full Version : MMA Super Tournament

TooCoo
08-11-2009, 08:06 AM
I got this off of Sherdog thought it was interesting and wanted to see what MMA fans on h-i thought.

If each made a 200-pound catchweight for a one-night four-man tournament, who would emerge as the winner?

Fedor Emelianenko
Lyoto Machida
Georges St. Pierre
Anderson Silva

My vote is for Silva

inferno14u
08-11-2009, 09:06 AM
My question is why would you even bother putting GSP in there? He is way too small and would get destroyed by any of the other three.

Rampage
08-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Fedor Emelianenko would have to cut around 30 lbs? That's a lot of weight to be cutting for someone like Fedor who normally doesn't manage weight. If cutting wasn't a problem I see Fedor vs Silva in the finals, with Fedor coming out champion.

Otherwise Anderson Silva would probably win. GSP is waaay too small to be in that tourny, instead should have a guy like Rampage in there.

mr toolio
08-11-2009, 07:25 PM
fedor.. easy

oki_boy
08-14-2009, 02:29 AM
Silva Vs Fedor in the final would actually be a pretty good showdown, being that Fedor's chin has been questioned, and Silva is still pretty damn good on the ground.

maybe at 215ish...

KhmerKreation
08-14-2009, 10:33 AM
Machida and silva are from the same camp so I don't think they'll fight each other and that's according to what silva said.

GSP has no chance with either Machida or Silva. My vote is Silva is probably the best fight out there.

Fedor needs to man up and tell his manager to STFU so he can fight and prove himself in the UFC.

CivicR
08-14-2009, 07:44 PM
I pick Machida...because he's sooooooo "elusive"....LoL