PDA

View Full Version : unven camber?

2K civic
07-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Well i just starting noticing that the left back tire is wearing out quicker from the inside, but the weird thing is that its uneven. When i run my hand on the camber wear it feels like it goes up and down, like patches. The other side is also wearing out from the inside but its a even and smooth. Whats wrong, trailing arm bushing seem to be bad on both sides, could it be that or something else. Also makes a winding noise but im sure is not the wheel bearings.
Well anyways it pretty uneven wearing that it starting to cause vibration.

2K civic
07-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Also just put the tires on like a month or so, so i know they are balanced. Need help!!!!!

handjobs
07-27-2009, 11:27 AM
lol.....same shit happen to me...i just got new rims and tires on my 93 civic hatch..............only the front two tires were wearing on the inside.....left tire wore a little more than the right tire..but it was on the inside just like you said.....soit was even making wind noises.....so i got the wheel bearings tightened and got an alignment....it made the car run perfect..no more wind noise or vibration...and i dont think its wearing anymore(need to check,..its only been like a week)....but yeah i need control arm bushings too.....id go get an alignment......

2K civic
07-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Some how i dont think is the alignment, it goes straight if i let go of the steering wheel.

David NA->FI
07-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Wheel bearing... replace those hoes... also RTAs while your at it. Price of a bearing is about the same as a tire. Did you replace your shocks, the patches are usually from a wheel hopping down the road. Like litterally bouncing. Have someone follow you and confirm, or just do a bounce test. Push the car down hard once and it if takes more than 2 bounces you need new shocks.

2K civic
07-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Wheel bearing... replace those hoes... also RTAs while your at it. Price of a bearing is about the same as a tire. Did you replace your shocks, the patches are usually from a wheel hopping down the road. Like litterally bouncing. Have someone follow you and confirm, or just do a bounce test. Push the car down hard once and it if takes more than 2 bounces you need new shocks.

ok thanks, ill check

chewwie
07-28-2009, 05:10 PM

can't be his bearing if he don't hear the whoo whoo whoo stuff so most likely is his t/a bushing.

Ash7
07-29-2009, 08:10 PM
sounds like an alignment issue to me.

-jonathan