PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Special: Mishimoto windshield banner and side window stickers

glilly
11-03-2008, 10:16 AM
These graphics were cut for the "official" Mishimoto Sema booth vehicle. Unfortunately for them, they never paid or had them shipped to them. Here's your chance to be a part of Sema, ...or have just have bragging rights.

$20 for the lot (retail is $55.00)

Greg :p

http://www.undergroundgrfx.com/img/mishimotosemabanner.jpg

nester
12-09-2008, 02:30 PM
We didnt' pay for them? Call me, I'll pay for them.

glilly
12-10-2008, 07:29 PM
We didnt' pay for them? Call me, I'll pay for them.

You didn't order them. Mishimoto and Brian were complaining about the logo not being "exact". So I offered to replace them as long as they sent me the info on where it was to be sent (SEMA or Turbochargers). Never heard anything, ...but more complaints of my work on the logos.

I don't expect you to pay for thier mistakes (they approved the proofs more than once).

This was just a FS thread for me to move some extra inventory that may or may not mean something to someone else.

Greg

nester
12-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Well,in theory, we still need them, the car will be doing more than just SEMA. So I'll pay for them or whatever.

My problem is that the original post kinda conveyed that We (turbochargers.com) don't pay our bills (or Mishimoto), and I don't ever want anyone to think that about us.

glilly
12-11-2008, 06:30 PM
understood.

I'll put the banner with your order of the 500 small Mishimoto decals that are ready for pick up. ;)