PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Underground Graphics

glilly
11-06-2007, 07:41 PM
We should have done this a long time ago; regardless, we're here now and are proud to be a part of Houston Imports.

Introduction to Underground:

Underground Graphics opened its doors in February of 2002. What was once a garage-based weekend operation, quickly turned into a full time job. For 6 years, weve committed ourselves to providing the superior vinyl graphics, quick turnaround and the best customer service possible. Every job is treated with a one-on-one based fundamental to assure your getting exactly what you want. Our services began with just simple vinyl graphics, but weve quickly added a large base of automotive based products including: vehicle magnetics, team logos, novelty graphics, roll-calls, tuner logos, full body graphics, windshield banners, custom license plates, car show display boards, taillight tinting, headlight restoration and more. Although were specialized in the automotive niche, we still offer all types of signs, banners, window lettering, and such. Call or email us today for a quote on your custom order.

Contact info:

Underground Graphics
8616 Daffodil, Suite B
Houston, TX 77063
Off. 713-783-4739
Fax 713-783-4141
Email: glilly@swbell.net
Web: www.undergroundgrfx.com
Hours: M, W, F 10am-5pm
T, Th 11am-6pm
Weekends by appt. only

Notes:

While we are a full-time operation, we are not always on-line, or able to check these forums on a day to day basis. We will try and do our best to answer all your posts with a prompt reply, but for best results, contact us by phone during the listed office hours. I also know some of you may not be able to reach us with my "bankers" hours, so always know, we will do our best to work around it and stay late or come on in Saturday if special circumstances arise.

Conclusion:

Again, feel free to ask us anything. I've been around for a long, long time and have quite a history here in Houston. My goal is to help my customers get involved in the automotive scene (import, domestic, whatever) and give your ride the individualism that makes it "yours".

Sincerely,
Greg Lilly
Owner/Operator
Underground Graphics