PDA

View Full Version : Product Reviews Thread...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Trae*
03-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Figured we needed a thread on product reviews. We will see how it goes and maybe get a sub forum so seperate threads can be in there so people can get good info on supps .

So ill start it off just tried the free Labrada lean body MRP i got yesterday
the vanilla ice cream flavor.

Mixability: 9 mixed very easily in my shaker cup
Taste: id say an 8 taste better then any other MRP definitely kicks EAS's balls not that gritty like most MRP's are
Price: Mine was free but i think they are 20 packet boxes for a little over 20 bucks from BB.com
Results: None just had one to try and wanted to report the taste and basic stuff. Its full of good ingrediants so im sure the results would be on par. 290 calories around 530 when mixed with 2 cups of milk, 1.5 g fat, 24g carbs(2 sugars), 45g protein

Everyone else post up your tested products .try and use the mixabilty,taste,price,results when setup when applicable to help people in their choices

Trae*
03-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Higher Power Whey Protein

Price: 10 - Its Cheap 5lbs for 19 bucks right now but its usually 21 or 22 from BB.com
Mixability: 9 - Mixes very easily in a shaker cup
Taste: - 10 - I always go with choc it taste just like nestle quick even in water

Trae*
03-09-2006, 05:43 PM
NOW Carbo Gain

Price: 10- very cheap complex carb source 12 bucks for 7lbs
Taste : N/A its tasteless really you mix it in water or juice or your shakes
Mixability: 5 doesnt mix well in protein at least not with a shaker

Overall a good product to get the carbs you need 50g's of complex carbs per 1/2 cup

Trae*
03-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Gaspari Nutrition Novadex XT

Price: Dont recall
Taste: N/A its pills
Results : It definitely boosted my test levels well above normal although it wasnt free test that was boosted.

Red
03-09-2006, 06:30 PM
nature's best isopure (whey protein isolate)

price: 5 pretty expensive, but the quality is really good IMO. ive found it for as cheap as 56 bucks + shipping online for a 8lb bucket.
taste: 10 i think it tastes pretty damn good, i also get the variety individual servings packets with flavors like orange creamsicle, strawberry, peanut butter chocolate, dutch chocolate.. all tastes good to me. their tropical flavor line tastes like shit though, but thats only in zero carb or low carb i think.
results: 50g of protein per serving with 25g of carbs. 1g of sugar and 0 fat, which is ideal for post workout. i dont get why people think fat post workout is good *shrugs*

Red
03-09-2006, 06:33 PM
ON pro complex

price: 10 da bro'ham hook'd it up, but ON is known for cost-friendly products.
taste: n/a i never drank it str8, it didnt have very much carbs so i always made my own shakes with raw oats, banana, cottage cheese and PB (morning shake)
results: 56g of protein, diverse blend with i think wpc, wpi, and egg. good powder if you're into making your own shakes.

Red
03-09-2006, 06:35 PM
vasopro ephedrine hcl

price: 10 pretty cheap compared to other OTC cutting agents
taste: n/a pills
results: good really good thermogenic effects. theres tons of literature out there that explains how ephedrine works. very effective so long as you're not stupid about it.

Red
03-09-2006, 06:38 PM
nutrex's lipo 6

price: 10 you can find a bottle of liquid gelcaps for roughly 25-27 bucks online.
taste: n/a pills
results: average really depends on the person and how they react to the ingredients. i took pictures for a span of 3 weeks, noticed a slight change in the love handle areas but i didnt keep a detailed log so i dont know if it was the lipo or the change in activities. either way, i think its a good workout energizer as well for those slow days, and my skin did clear up a bit...

Red
03-09-2006, 06:41 PM
VPX Sports' redline gelcaps

price: 7 a little pricey but i think its because VPX does a lot to market their products.
taste: n/a pills, they're pretty though
results: ehh.. works well as a pre-workout energizer, since its jam packed with stimulants, so thats all you should expect from it, to give you that kick in the ass on those slow days.

Red
03-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Gaspari Nutrition Novadex XT

Price: Dont recall
Taste: N/A its pills
Results : It definitely boosted my test levels well above normal although it wasnt free test that was boosted.
i take it as a stand alone. i along with others got a nice overall dry look from it and i noticed a slight strength increase. nothing major.

Red
03-09-2006, 06:45 PM
im trying out a new protein (NOW wpi) and rebound xt. will let you guys know later

Trae*
03-09-2006, 07:14 PM
im trying out a new protein (NOW wpi) and rebound xt. will let you guys know later

why are you running rebound? have you been cycling red :eek3:

i ran the bunk lot bottles of rebound now im on the 2 replacement bottles :thumb:

Trae*
03-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol

Price: Discontinued i believe i think the line was picked up by another company though
Taste: N/A pills
Results: gained 18 lbs in 3 weeks

this substance should not be taken lightly it is a pro steroid that was able to be sold legally through a loophole in the controlled subtance act . But if you know what you are doing this is a good product to pack on muscle quickly

Red
03-09-2006, 08:50 PM
why are you running rebound? have you been cycling red :eek3:

i ran the bunk lot bottles of rebound now im on the 2 replacement bottles :thumb:
nah at first i was lookin for somethin to naturally raise test. i tried nutrex vitrix but wasnt cool with the random erections i would get, when you made the thread bout novedex i tried that and got a nice overall dry look, and got some strength gains too but nothing to brag about. thought id try rebound too since they're both ATD. i wont be cycling anything for a while. too scurd. :hs:

Trae*
03-09-2006, 09:44 PM
nah at first i was lookin for somethin to naturally raise test. i tried nutrex vitrix but wasnt cool with the random erections i would get, when you made the thread bout novedex i tried that and got a nice overall dry look, and got some strength gains too but nothing to brag about. thought id try rebound too since they're both ATD. i wont be cycling anything for a while. too scurd. :hs:

nothing to fear but fake gear :thumb: lol

Red
03-13-2006, 06:01 PM
NOW whey protein isolate

Price: 10- pretty cheap for a wpi, at least from the website i ordered from, 33 bucks for a 5lb bucket.
Taste: N/A its unflavored, so it pretty much depends on how you make your shakes. i blend with oats and a banana and sometimes strawberries or other berries, water, if i use milk, its usually hood's carb countdown.
Mixability: 10, i threw a scoop in water, turned around, few seconds later i turned around and it was completely dissolved without mixing. pretty cool.

im a really big fan of this, mostly because its cheaper then what i usually get, and yet its still pretty clean for its price. less then 1 gram of fat is pretty impressive for a cheap wpi.

Trae*
03-13-2006, 09:07 PM
NOW whey protein isolate

Price: 10- pretty cheap for a wpi, at least from the website i ordered from, 33 bucks for a 5lb bucket.
Taste: N/A its unflavored, so it pretty much depends on how you make your shakes. i blend with oats and a banana and sometimes strawberries or other berries, water, if i use milk, its usually hood's carb countdown.
Mixability: 10, i threw a scoop in water, turned around, few seconds later i turned around and it was completely dissolved without mixing. pretty cool.

im a really big fan of this, mostly because its cheaper then what i usually get, and yet its still pretty clean for its price. less then 1 gram of fat is pretty impressive for a cheap wpi.

does it foam up ? i notice alot of isolates foam up like the substance wpi watermelon i tried

Red
03-14-2006, 06:56 AM
i didnt shake it so i dont know, i blended it. i'll shake i today and let you know.

Gooback
03-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Gakic/Leukic Stack

Price: 5-6 pretty damn expensive
Taste: NA used both pill forms since Powder Gakic taste like poo
Results:Actually lost weight but it was more fat loss and gain lean muscle. went from about 165 to 160 but toned up pretty nicely considering. Definately can pound out more reps and slightly higher weight, endurance raised as well. Added about an inch to my arms and chest and lost about an inch in my waist. I felt as though the "pump" died out after about 2 weeks though. Not really worth the hype IMO for the leukic but the gakic I could see myself buying again to get that pre work out pump :)

Euphoric
03-17-2006, 07:11 PM

Be careful with that rebound bro, I've read a few threads where it actually caused delayed cases of gyno. I took some awhile back but I was taking nolva with it, just a heads up incase you hadn't come across the threads over on BB.

Euphoric
03-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Since I'm here, anyone use and have experience with No-Xplode and Nitrix? I picked them up the other day to help with energy in the gym and help with vascularity. I've taken a LONG hiatus from the gym and am finally getting my ass back in there and I've got some big goals I intend to meet.

So yeah, just wondering if you all had some input on these 2 items.

Trae*
03-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Since I'm here, anyone use and have experience with No-Xplode and Nitrix? I picked them up the other day to help with energy in the gym and help with vascularity. I've taken a LONG hiatus from the gym and am finally getting my ass back in there and I've got some big goals I intend to meet.

So yeah, just wondering if you all had some input on these 2 items.

no-xplode will give you great pumps and crazy energy but other then that its worthless your better off with nox-cg3 or supercharge from labrada.as for the vascularity its only temporary due to the NO. havent tried nitrix but good luck with the goals :thumb:

Be careful with that rebound bro, I've read a few threads where it actually caused delayed cases of gyno. I took some awhile back but I was taking nolva with it, just a heads up incase you hadn't come across the threads over on BB.

i would take things from BB forums with a grain of salt other then the guys in the roid section the rest arent to sharp.just ask yourself how could a drug that stops/reduces estrogen ever cause gyno ?

jomomma
03-18-2006, 01:01 PM
no-xplode will give you great pumps and crazy energy but other then that its worthless your better off with nox-cg3 or supercharge from labrada.as for the vascularity its only temporary due to the NO. havent tried nitrix but good luck with the goals :thumb:

i would take things from BB forums with a grain of salt other then the guys in the roid section the rest arent to sharp.just ask yourself how could a drug that stops/reduces estrogen ever cause gyno ?
gyno is man boobs right?

Euphoric
03-18-2006, 01:52 PM

I do, I've been in the game for quite a few years. The thing that was discussed regarding the XT was that as it does block estrogen, it still raised natural test levels beyond normal. So once the users stopped taking the XT and the estrogen blockers stopped binding the test levels were still up and there was nothing there to block the estrogen anymore. It wasn't just one case of this, quite a few people seemed to have the same problem. But yeah, take it with a grain of salt.

Euphoric
03-18-2006, 01:52 PM
gyno is man boobs right?

yup

Trae*
03-18-2006, 02:52 PM
I do, I've been in the game for quite a few years. The thing that was discussed regarding the XT was that as it does block estrogen, it still raised natural test levels beyond normal. So once the users stopped taking the XT and the estrogen blockers stopped binding the test levels were still up and there was nothing there to block the estrogen anymore. It wasn't just one case of this, quite a few people seemed to have the same problem. But yeah, take it with a grain of salt.

they must be highly prone to gyno cause ive ran it twice and never had any problems with it. id be willing to bet they just werent being truthful about what all they were taking.they were probably some stupid kids using it as PCT for a long acting ester steroid. oh well i only ever read through the roid section there but i dont even frequent it anymore i stick to the UG boards

Red
03-19-2006, 06:50 PM
yea plus im pretty sure those guys dont really lift. i've heard of many people taking test boosters of some sort, but dont really put the extra test to use so to speak..

le14
03-26-2006, 10:54 PM
any idea's on Muscle Milk guys?

Red
03-27-2006, 06:29 AM
any idea's on Muscle Milk guys?
it has alot of fat in it.. id use cytogainer instead. less fat, more protein, all that jiz.

Tombo
04-03-2006, 05:34 AM
jizz? lol

anyone tried Muscletechs (expensive!!) Cell Tech or Mass Tech before?

le14
04-03-2006, 02:17 PM
idea's on ON 100% Whey gold standard used as a post workout source?

Red
04-03-2006, 03:14 PM
jizz? lol

anyone tried Muscletechs (expensive!!) Cell Tech or Mass Tech before?
a lot of people would agree that muscle tech products are both over priced and generally crap.

Red
04-03-2006, 03:16 PM
idea's on ON 100% Whey gold standard used as a post workout source?
its ok, but there is better. you generally want something with a high amt of carb/protein and zero fat post workout. different people have different preferences on the amt of sugar. i personally think carbs/protein is enough to cause an insulin spike if your insulin sensitivity is up to par. others add some sort of fast digestive simple carb to the shake to help transport the nutrients to the muscles fast.

plus ON 100% is a wpc, i would opt for a wpi or a complex mixture for post workout.

le14
04-03-2006, 05:51 PM
any suggestions?

Red
04-03-2006, 06:00 PM
any suggestions?
Nature's Best isopure - wpi
ON's Pro complex - complex blend (wpi, wpc, egg)

Gooback
04-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Muscle tech is crap, it works for maybe a week and its only a small increase at that. Its over hyped and the "sceintific" research behind their advertisements are all completely bullshit. Also if you are going to use on's protien just get the pro complex instead of the gold.

le14
04-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Labrada Pro V60

60g protein per serving. any opinions?

w00tw00t111
04-08-2006, 11:53 PM
Labrada Pro V60

Yeah I've got the same questions too. I just ran out of the generic GNC 20g per serving protein and am looking at different post w/o protein shake options.

Also, for the poster uptop that asked about NO-Xplod, I've just used my last scoop a couple days ago *roughly a months worth* I only used 3 scoops 1 or 2 times, always 2 on work-out days *more then 2 made me fart like CRAZY, which I didn't assume to be a good thing but, maybe I'm just a worry-wort* But, from what I could tell my vein size was increased everywhere that I worked on, I could lift more reps *I do low weight high reps* After about a week of taking it I was able to add 5lbs per excercise and about another set of 10. I was pleased but, since I'm still quite a novice at excercising and I just ran out of both my NO and Protein poweders, I'm looking for other options.

The other NO products I was considering were:
NOX-CG3
NIOX
BLITZ Cycle

Also, I don't know if anyone has any experience with Universal Animal Cuts, but, I'm on the 21 day regimen right now, trying my best to cut down a little in almost exactly the 21 days. *trip to the beach with friends* Been working out for almost a year now 6 days a week rest on the seventh. For the past month I've been trying to eat as clean as I could *It's hard when you go to high school, or at least it is for me :(* But, I just can't seem to get rid of the typical 1or2 pounds in the lower ab region. Just wondering if any of y'all have tried it and found it to work or is it just a bunch of hype.

P.s. Sorry for the long post filled with questions but, like I said I'm a novie but, I really do enjoy learning about all this stuff and learning from those that have used the stuff seems to be quite abit more accurate then some of the advertisement and informational pamphlets from the companies. :)

le14
05-01-2006, 11:08 PM
BSN NO-Xplode anyone?

Red
05-04-2006, 08:06 PM
just supplement L-arginine ^

Gooback
05-04-2006, 08:08 PM
mixed with redline :hsugh:

Red
05-04-2006, 08:11 PM
that'll do it!

Gunz4Sale
05-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Anyone ever had Tahitian Noni>

datn1kkaphat
05-15-2006, 10:43 PM
Anyone ever had Tahitian Noni>

Pretty much same thing as noni juice, except now black people down here advertise it trying to make money and claim that miracles happen if you drink it.

SloESLex
05-16-2006, 12:38 AM
BSN NO-Xplode anyone?
awww hell i loved it.

i just wish it still had the same effects. it probaly lost of the bulk of the effect after 2 weeks.

apparently, Labrada Supercharged is supposed to be taken like cycles, taking 'Re-charged' while off of it. i'd like to try that out soon.

SloESLex
05-16-2006, 12:42 AM
so that one amino acid provides that effect?

i would have imagined all of the other ingredients like caffiene (in NOxplode) managed a bulk of that pump...

i'd do anything to get that back. never felt better working out.

SloESLex
05-16-2006, 12:43 AM
Labrada Pro V60

compared to Cytogainer, i know it's ALOT easier on my stomach. also targeted for 'lean' builds.

SloESLex
05-16-2006, 12:45 AM
also, any specific L-arginine product in mind?

i'm think i want give whirl.

Red
05-17-2006, 05:34 PM
also, any specific L-arginine product in mind?

i'm think i want give whirl.
i've tried the "freebased" and the alk or whatever one, someone else here has tried the no2.

i stacked it with my preworkout stack which was usually ephedrine, caffeiene and L-carnitine, and it worked well together when i did it... nice full pumps, i had the t shirt effect.. you know when you wear a white t shirt all day, even take naps in it, and it gets stretched out a little bit, and then you change into a dif shirt to workout, and change back into the white t before you leave and its all nice and tight.. yea that effect :hs:

Gunz4Sale
05-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Anyone tried Axis-HT?

mr toolio
06-04-2006, 10:10 PM
i've tried the "freebased" and the alk or whatever one, someone else here has tried the no2.

i stacked it with my preworkout stack which was usually ephedrine, caffeiene and L-carnitine, and it worked well together when i did it... nice full pumps, i had the t shirt effect.. you know when you wear a white t shirt all day, even take naps in it, and it gets stretched out a little bit, and then you change into a dif shirt to workout, and change back into the white t before you leave and its all nice and tight.. yea that effect :hs:

heh, shirt effect. havent heard that one.

adam

hondasoup05
06-07-2006, 04:38 PM
this is a product review thread, theres a few of other threads here with the info you are looking for. only post in here if you are reviewing a particular product.

-red.

Gooback
06-08-2006, 12:35 AM
BSN's Vitrix

I would have to say that no2 is MUCH better than Vitrix. Didnt really feel any different or notice any gains like I did with No2 :dunno: Price wise they are about the same but I just figured I would give it a shot. 4/10

Horse
06-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Biotest Hot Rox

Price: 10 $25 Found out Wal-mart sells them now.
Taste: N/A Pills
Results: Like Ngoc said about the Lipo, it really depends on the person and how they react to the ingredients. I've lost a good amount of weight in the last month, but then again I'm doing a lot of cardio everyday (1-2 miles running, 5 miles bike, 15-20 mins on the eliptical. If not those, then a good 4-5 hours of basketball, half-court). And it gives a good energy boost and keeps me going throughout the day, compared to before when I never took it.

Gunz4Sale
06-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Hoodia
Price: Unknown(was given to me)
Results: I can honestly say this stuff works really well, its curbed the shit out of my appetite and it does so without keeping me wired all day. So far combining this with my multi-vitamin and exercise I've lost about 15lbs in the last 3.5 weeks(its easy to drop lbs when you've got a lot to drop lol) I think its really worth picking up if you're looking for something to keep you from munching hardcore.

Belly
07-18-2006, 09:36 AM
Anyone tried Axis-HT?

I'm on it right now, but I don't really see any result yet (1.5 week now)
Orastan-E by gaspari nutrition was a lot better than Axis, but Orastan got banned :(

K20A3
07-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Mixability: 9 mixed very easily in my shaker cup and the traditional cup and spoon mixer
Taste: id say an 9 taste for grape havent tried arctic berry
Price: $36 bucks from BB.com
Results: Just noticed the review thread, took this 4-5 months ago. gain probably 10-15lbs.

K20A3
07-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Mixability: N/A pills
Taste: N/A pills
Price: $26 bucks from BB.com pretty
Results: Just noticed the review thread, took this 4-5 months ago. Give me an energy rush for those last lifts. Gives good energy boost to stay focus. The negative aspect: Had a niacin flush though(affects certain people).

OneArmedScissor
08-04-2006, 01:28 PM
been using muscle milk, it has a lot of fat in it :hs:, but I guess for a skinny/high metab. guy like me it can't be that awful.

anything I should look out for while using it? How much water should I be drinking every day if I'm using a supplement like this?

any negative effects?

Gooback
08-04-2006, 01:36 PM
muscle milk is ok but yes high in fats, but "designer fats" I used it when I tried to get a bit bigger and I liked it. Personally I would have gone with ON's pro complex and mix in some oats and a nanner or two but there arent any negative side effects persay. Just keep to the 8 glasses a day of water :) you drinking one or two shakes? I used it for a morning shake a pre workout shake since all the fats slows down absorbtion

OneArmedScissor
08-04-2006, 02:07 PM
muscle milk is ok but yes high in fats, but "designer fats" I used it when I tried to get a bit bigger and I liked it. Personally I would have gone with ON's pro complex and mix in some oats and a nanner or two but there arent any negative side effects persay. Just keep to the 8 glasses a day of water :) you drinking one or two shakes? I used it for a morning shake a pre workout shake since all the fats slows down absorbtion

yeah im using it as a morning shake. I hear its also good as a pre-bedtime shake.

I use a whey protein complex from shaklee (organic products company) for my post workout. It's supposed to hvae some other stuff in it that helps build muscles. I've noticed a good difference since i've been using these two supplements.

Red
09-13-2006, 09:16 PM
i've been using the wpi from supplementdirect.com $30 for 5lbs. havent noticed any excess farting, shits have been the same, so im pretty much absorbing it pretty well. nice quality IMO and they have some lab work to back up the purity, although i dont really know how accurate it is.

good deal none the less IMO. i just throw it in the blender with a cup of ff milk, some crushed ice, a banana, some oats and 10grams of glutamine. that'll work!

5plusjuan
11-27-2006, 06:29 AM
i'll be trying out discountanabolics.com's 10 week core stack. I have read good reviews on it and figured i would try it out. I'll be letting ya'll know if its worth the money or not as I progress, =) ................here is the link to the stack:

http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/DA10

xxgijojoxx
11-27-2006, 06:51 AM
ohhh nice thread topic

Michael
11-27-2006, 07:28 PM
I've been taking Bioflavonoid Complex (1000mg) and 25,000 iu Marine Carotene (Beta Carotene/Vitamin A) for about a week and it's shown already. It's having drastic effects on mild Keratosis and is definitely helping with skin homogeny and health. Basically bioflavonoids help vitamin C absorb into your body (it's the white spongy stuff between the rind of an orange and the fruit). The Vitamin A is basically a poor man's Accutane, so if you've got bacne or something, give it a try.

Price: I bought 2 300 tab bottles of [I]The Vitamin Shoppe brand (cheapest), one of each, for $42 or $47, I cant recall.
Taste N/A both are Pills
Results As previously stated, Surprising!

SlidingRPS13
12-04-2006, 05:29 PM
ISS Stack (Satur8 Nitric Oxide/Pre-Satur8/Re-Satur8)

Mixability: 9 (Pre-Satur8/Re-Satur8) Mixed easily in a shaker.
Taste: 5 (Pre-Satur8/Re-Satur8) There are better tasting products.
Price: 10 (All) Sale at local store $75!!!
Results: 8 (All) Pleased with the results. Gained 16lbs. dropped body fat in one month. Coming from an "all natural" deit, Ive never gained like this before.

Workout Frequency: 4days/week & 1.5-2hrs/day

Note: Cytosport's Muscle Milk/Cytogainer (50/50) mixed taken at the same time (Protien Supplement).

that_guy
12-04-2006, 05:39 PM
just gool ol ON protien, same as always. it's always worked good for me and i like the flavors. I take creatine sometimes but havent recently. few random amino acids and vitamins..

lol

SloESLex
12-04-2006, 08:31 PM
I've been taking Bioflavonoid Complex (1000mg) and 25,000 iu Marine Carotene (Beta Carotene/Vitamin A) for about a week and it's shown already. It's having drastic effects on mild Keratosis and is definitely helping with skin homogeny and health. Basically bioflavonoids help vitamin C absorb into your body (it's the white spongy stuff between the rind of an orange and the fruit). The Vitamin A is basically a poor man's Accutane, so if you've got bacne or something, give it a try.
do you know how much vitamin A you can take in safely?

Michael
12-12-2006, 02:16 AM
do you know how much vitamin A you can take in safely?

I sure don't, off the top of my head. As far as the 25,000iu stuff, that's nothing compared to a single dose of accutane, liver-wise.

No unwanted side-effects thus far.

I bet Gooback knows.

5plusjuan
02-24-2007, 03:25 AM
anybody ever try phera max or the clone P-max??

SlidingRPS13
02-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Got off the ISS stack about a month ago, broken leg has healed. Current weight 170lbs.

Universal Animal Pak

Taste: 9- The pills just smell weird
Price: 10- $25
Results: 7- Great supplement, had a 150min workout and still had energy when I was done. The only reason I gave a 7, and the reason I think I'm going to stop taking them, because they are causing sleeplessness, but that will probably vary depending on who taking the product. This was while taking one pack, the serving size on the nutrition details is based on 2 packs.

Universal Animal Flex (Joint support)

Taste: 9- Once again, the pills just smell weird
Price: 10- $27
Results: 9- Usually my left shoulder will act up by the end of my bench exercises, no problems since I started using this product.

Workout Frequency: 3 days/week & 120-150mins/day (on average)

Gooback
02-27-2007, 01:43 AM
I sure don't, off the top of my head. As far as the 25,000iu stuff, that's nothing compared to a single dose of accutane, liver-wise.

No unwanted side-effects thus far.

I bet Gooback knows.

25K units it reserved for vitamin A defficient patients. The RDD is about 5000 IU for healthy individuals. The problem with excessive Vit A intake is that it interferes with VIT D absorbtion and can lead to bone density problems as well as imaired liver functions. Anything form 2,500-10,000 IU is more than enough. Sorry it took so long to respond, I haven't tried anything new yet so I haven't been looking heh

koreanboi
04-22-2007, 07:51 PM
has anybody used myogenix hyper shock? i'm thinking about using it but i'm not too sure.

Sweet_RSX
06-13-2007, 11:07 AM
any of you tried "cytolean"?!

I've done a couple of searches for the reviews on this product and i've only read mixed reviews for it!

Red
06-13-2007, 11:18 AM
what is it, a pill?

Sweet_RSX
06-13-2007, 11:20 AM
what is it, a pill?
yes

Red
06-13-2007, 11:21 AM
why not try ephedrine and caffeine?

Sweet_RSX
06-13-2007, 11:25 AM
why not try ephedrine and caffeine?
eeeh...Don't know about all that! I am sure alot of the products have similar ingredients that will give you the same results as what you mentioned! but taking both just freak me out....but I guess there is a risk to anything you are willing to try!

Gooback
06-13-2007, 12:53 PM
actually no they dont have similar ingredients and no they wont give you similar results....

tha_W
10-16-2007, 12:52 PM
any thoughts/inputs on gakic? l-arginine?

Red
01-14-2008, 07:09 AM
damn no one is keepin up with this thread.

lately i been chillin with one a day active and b100 complex, and bronkaid and some caffeine, but i think all the extra gueafa in bronkaid is fuckin with my nostrils. bloody dried boogers ftl.

Gunz4Sale
01-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Would anyone recommend ProM3 Advanced Protein * 50 Grams Protein Per Serving!
o Whey Protein
o Casein Protein
o Egg Albumen
* Only 2 grams Sugar Per Serving!
* No Oils & Corn Syrup!
* No Mono or Diglycerides!

Red
01-18-2008, 09:13 PM
i stick to whey protein isolate.

Gunz4Sale
02-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Anyone tried beta-alanine? I was reading in this magazine that its a good alternative to creatine.

Red
02-06-2008, 07:16 AM
i killed it at the gym, had such a nice pump my skin was hurtin.

whiteboy1634
02-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Product: ON Gold Standard Whey Protein, Vanilla Cream flavor

Taste: This stuff is flippin delicious, i could drink this stuff 24-7 either by itself or some p-nut butter

Mixability: Great, this is probably the easiest thing ive had to mix up in my shaker bottle

Overall: I haven't been using it much yet, I barely got my 5lb bag the other day, I should have gotten a 10lb bag if I had known it was going to be this good.

Michael
02-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Product: Universal Nutrition: Torrent
What is it? P.W.O. 300 Calorie Glycogen + Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Mix + CMH + CEE + Leucine + MCC
Verdict: Tastes like absolute ass, never mixes all the way, not enough protein for the amount of calories. In theory this would be your all-in-one postworkout shake, but it tastes so awful even without the extra scoop of whey I had to add to help hit my protein goals each day. Raspberry Blast + Chocolate Mint FTMFL. Price was right though...something like 19.00 special on BB.com.
Mixability: is horrible. Just add extra [waste] to get the full dose, chug and de-sludge your shaker cup.
Overall: will not buy again. I'm happy with my cheap whey from vitaminshoppe and my CEE.

lookitsbryan
03-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Super Pump250 by Gaspari Nutrition

Taste: 7
Price:8 (38.99)
Results: 10

Great pre-workout drink, gives you massive pumps and energy in the gym. Mixes pretty well in a shaker bottle and the taste is pretty decent. I've tried N.O-XPLODE before and super pump250 is definitely way better. I got mild pumps and energy from NOXPLODE and the effects wore off after about a week.

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
03-15-2008, 03:08 AM
i got a butt load of samples of various n.o powders but only tried 2.

1. ALRI WTF Pumped
pump/energy - 7 - got a little boost but i always get a pump doing arms.
mixability - 10 - no issues.
taste - 2 - sour as hell, i almost threw up.
side effects - 0 - felt like shit afterwards.
2. VPX N.O Shotgun
pump/energy - 9 - best out of all nitric oxides i've tried.
mixability - 5 - it foamed up, and didn't completely dissolve.
taste - 6 - it's sweet, but doesn't taste good. taste doesn't really bother me though.
side effects - 0 - i can't fucking sleep that's why i'm doing this review.

overall: i wouldn't pay for any of these products because they lose effectiveness after awhile. if i need energy, i'll just take caffeine.

lookitsbryan
03-17-2008, 08:18 PM
picked up Scivation's Xtend last week, great BCAA.

Flavor: 10/10 Refreshing Watermelon flavor taste just like a jolly rancher.
Mixability: 9/10
As far as efficacy goes, it's similar to all other BCAA products out but what's unique about this product is the flavoring system, I've heard masking the bitter taste of BCAA is pretty difficult, but Scivation did a great job on this one it taste just like kool-aid

ps. anyone tried purprle wraath yet?

Belly
03-29-2008, 01:28 PM
anybody had any experience with this stack (http://www.massnutrition.com/products.cfm?cur_man=ADVANCED%20MUSCLE%20SCIENCE&item=AM012)?
A friend of mine recommended this to me, but I'm not sold yet.

The stack includes:
Super Mastervol
Chlorodol-50
Arom-X

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
fuck that. overpriced clones. what are your previous designer streroid use?

Belly
03-29-2008, 02:18 PM
fuck that. overpriced clones. what are your previous designer streroid use?

never used any.
I've only taken creatine/ephedrine/protein.
Well, unless Orastan-E (http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4,2353.htm) is considered designer steroid. That's as hardcore as I'd get.

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
03-29-2008, 02:55 PM
what are your goals? have you hit a plateau?

Belly
03-29-2008, 05:25 PM
what are your goals? have you hit a plateau?

yup... hit a plateau that I can't seem to get over. That's why I'm even considering taking this. Usually, I'm pretty good at getting over a plateau.
Goal is to get leaner and get more definition while still keeping or gaining strength at the same time
I'm already happy with my size.

Currently 5'5" about 165 lbs.
Trying to keep it at about the same weight with less fat.

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
03-29-2008, 11:32 PM
if you try either of those compounds, let us know how they work for you.

tha_W
03-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Syntrax Nectar...its a whey protein isolate. its supposed to taste like juice and palatable (tastes like candy)straight from container.

any input on it?

mike86ttype
04-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Mixability: does not mix very well. usually if u leave it in water for a couple of hours it will desolve.
Taste: taste like crap, mix it with crystal light and its not that bad.
Price: vitamin shoppe 29.99 but can be found cheaper online
Results: Helps out alot of heavy lifting days. i am not as sore as i usually am and if i am drinking it while i work out i don't get as burnt out as easily as i usually do.

socold57
04-01-2008, 03:23 PM
what's a good fat burner to use.

Michael
04-01-2008, 03:39 PM

Just do an elliptical dude. If you search my posts for hydroxycut, you can find my review of it, and reasons not to fuck around with fat burners.

lookitsbryan
04-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Just do an elliptical dude. If you search my posts for hydroxycut, you can find my review of it, and reasons not to fuck around with fat burners.

yeah I wouldn't mess around with them ikon unless you need that extra push. Ever tried HIIT Cardio? I'd recommend it with a decent diet if you're cutting, I dropped a nice amount of BF without losing too much weight. I think there's a HIIT article stickied if you wanna check it out

EG6
04-01-2008, 06:20 PM
trenbolen? what you guys think? even heard of it.

price: 59 bucks
taste: n/a pill
Results: so far alot of pump and this is the first week i've taken it.

Gunz4Sale
04-01-2008, 06:49 PM

I like the animal cuts, has a fat burner,diuretic, and some stuff for thyroid. Great product and reasonably priced.

redchino
04-08-2008, 10:18 AM
heres a note on the walmart protien .. i took two scoops with water and about 6 hours later i sharted my pants and kept on the whole day about 3 times . alot of wasted boxers and showers. im not lactose intolerant but something in there ???

ive been on nos, twinlab creatine ,and methoxy-1ad ,

for about a month and in month ive gained 3lbs and bp went to 400-405 snatch 225-255 deadlift 405-450 and squat 405-430 my bf was 6% now is about 8 still got the pack , just not as defined .. i weigh 237
and ive stoped sharting my draws ..

Sepultura
05-08-2008, 10:07 PM
trenbolen? what you guys think? even heard of it.

price: 59 bucks
taste: n/a pill
Results: so far alot of pump and this is the first week i've taken it.

try some winstrol, deka or anadrols... :hsugh:

tha_W
05-23-2008, 12:04 AM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/syn/nectar.jpg

Whey Protein Isolate
Price: $34.99 for ~2 lbs
Pros: Taste juicy! Throw it in heavy ice = best tasting protein ever.
Cons: Doesn't mix too well (heavy foaming/clumps), Price

Sepultura
06-02-2008, 09:13 PM
http://www.hi-upload.com/upload/uploaded9/mhp_dark_matter.jpg

today was the first day using this, it taste horrible. After mixing this, it was super thick and I used it as directed. The drink looked like goop after mixing it. I'll see how well it works after a month.

socold57
06-05-2008, 10:03 AM
anybody tried lipo 6x?

Red
06-05-2008, 10:32 AM
chea i think 6x is the same as regular which should be reviewed on the first page

Pr3Lud3PLaYa
06-05-2008, 11:36 AM
anybody tried lipo 6x?

using it right now. Almost like the review on the first page for the Lipo 6. The only difference to that review is that the general ab area has slimmed down a bit and I had the same experience with clearing skin. Same thing though, not sure if is due to my new workouts. I remember I did take the Lipo 6x, eat, take my Redline Xtreme and hit the gym a couple of times a while back. I got the Xtreme from a friend(4 pack) and my body didn't like the combination.

tofuspeedster
06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
anybody tried lipo 6x?

It's alright Chea, the one I mentioned to you is 100x better, and cheaper as well.

showstopper
06-05-2008, 04:21 PM
lipo 6x and lipo 6 is the same, except that the 6x is time released

Nato76
06-05-2008, 04:40 PM
It's alright Chea, the one I mentioned to you is 100x better, and cheaper as well.

What supplement did you mention? Scrolled back and couldn't find a post on it. Let us know.

tofuspeedster
06-05-2008, 11:42 PM
What supplement did you mention? Scrolled back and couldn't find a post on it. Let us know.

Never posted it, MHP Dren.

jakrolla
06-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Any opinion on Cytogainer or similar products, i.e Labrada Pro V60?
Or better off just stick with WPI (NOW wpi, Nature's Best Isopure, or similar)?

Goal: "lean" build but could use more weight (currently 5'-8, 130 lbs.).

Thank you in advanced

lookitsbryan
06-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Animal Pak:

More consistent energy throughout the day, less fatigue in the gym. The paks are a little overpriced though @ 25 dollars for 44 servings. Wouldn't recommend it, better options out there. And could someone tell me which one of those 11 pills are keeping me up at night#!@~$!@%@

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
06-14-2008, 12:08 AM
^^^ i think it's the red one

greenparrot
06-14-2008, 08:43 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/syn/nectar.jpg

Whey Protein Isolate
Price: $34.99 for ~2 lbs
Pros: Taste juicy! Throw it in heavy ice = best tasting protein ever.
Cons: Doesn't mix too well (heavy foaming/clumps), Price

Lemonade flavor and Iced Tea flavor are the best ones. Good stuff right here.

Mix the Iced Tea with Milk and it tastes sort of like Milk Tea. Yum.

lookitsbryan
06-15-2008, 06:14 PM
^^^ i think it's the red one

there isn't a red one unless you meant the dark red one. I was told that the dark red one is for liver support. perhaps you're talking about the red pill <insert matrix pun here> in Animal Cuts?

ps. from what i heard several other people have a hard time sleeping at night while taking these multi-vits also, others don't.

lookitsbryan
06-15-2008, 06:30 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1079461&d=1200064004

chart of the pills if anyone is interested, dunno how accurate it is.

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
06-16-2008, 12:11 AM
oh shit, i was talking about the animalcuts/animalpump.

mike86ttype
06-25-2008, 06:15 AM
Superpump 250 orange

Mixability: 9 mixed very easily in my shaker cup
Taste: 8 Its ok but i think im going to try a different flavor next time
Price: 49.99 at Vitamin shoppe but a hole lot less online
Results: Good pump and didn't give me the shits like everybody said it would. i think next time im going to try a non stimulant pump because i am to use to caffeine.

Sepultura
06-28-2008, 07:52 PM
^ next time try the tropical flavor, probably the best taste out of all them. Superpump makes take a shit like 15min after drinking it.

greenparrot
07-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Controlled Labs Purple Wrath Purple Lemonade Flavor.

It is pretty tasty. The powder smells bad. But after I added water it turned out to be really good!

If you don't like Lemonade you can always get the Juicy Grape flavor which I have been using for a while.

Sepultura
07-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Plasma Jet

Mixability: N/A (pills)
Taste: N/A
Price: $44.99 @ Nutrition Depot
Results: 9 All I can say is woa. Its how i felt as i was working out. I've been using superpump250 as my preworkout drink for the past 3 months and the pump has been great, but once combined with plasma jet i felt my pumps way more bigger, massive and i could tell right off. Veins just bulge out extremely throughout your entire session. My vascularity runs all through my forearms, biceps and starting to trickle into my shoulders throughout the day as well. Deffinetly caught me by surprise.

tofuspeedster
07-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks Erick! Been waiting for a review on it, gonna pick it up today.

tofuspeedster
07-21-2008, 11:39 PM
um..NVM..Plasmajet is like 10x pills a day..fk that.

VPX NO Shotgun:
Mixability: 1.5, this shit absolutely sucks at mixing, foams at the top, suckkkk
Taste:3, Fruit Punch? More like Blick bloo blee crap.
Effects:1, this shit absolutely SUCKS. 1.5 scoops my ass, you need atleast 2.5-3 to feel anything.
Price:6, it's 29.99..not bad at all
Overall:4, I wouldn't purchase this again.

I'm going back to Superpump250 after this is done.

Sepultura
07-22-2008, 07:21 AM
um..NVM..Plasmajet is like 10x pills a day..fk that.

VPX NO Shotgun:
Mixability: 1.5, this shit absolutely sucks at mixing, foams at the top, suckkkk
Taste:3, Fruit Punch? More like Blick bloo blee crap.
Effects:1, this shit absolutely SUCKS. 1.5 scoops my ass, you need atleast 2.5-3 to feel anything.
Price:6, it's 29.99..not bad at all
Overall:4, I wouldn't purchase this again.

I'm going back to Superpump250 after this is done.

plasma jet is not 10 pills a day :stare: thats exactly what it says not to do. You take the 10 pills every other day or every other 3rd day. Its worth the money, trust me. Im currently using the sizeon, plasma and superpump. My strength has risen quite rapidly.

tofuspeedster
07-22-2008, 06:21 PM
plasma jet is not 10 pills a day :stare: thats exactly what it says not to do. You take the 10 pills every other day or every other 3rd day. Its worth the money, trust me. Im currently using the sizeon, plasma and superpump. My strength has risen quite rapidly.

Oh, then that dude at Nutrition Depot WAS a noob..cause i'd never seen him before..I'll be sure to pick it up next time good sir.

STAY AWAY FROM NO SHOTGUN, SHIT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS.

Euphoric
07-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Controlled Labs Purple Wrath Purple Lemonade Flavor.

It is pretty tasty. The powder smells bad. But after I added water it turned out to be really good!

If you don't like Lemonade you can always get the Juicy Grape flavor which I have been using for a while.

Just picked some of this up along with Universal's Torrent to stack with Animal Pump. I've been taking the pump for about 2 weeks and man, I've been having great workouts with it so far.

Sepultura
07-27-2008, 11:01 PM
currently what im using...

http://www.hi-upload.com/upload/uploaded9/arsenal.JPG

tofuspeedster
07-28-2008, 08:51 PM
My bad baller, got superpump in every flavor.

mike86ttype
07-28-2008, 09:38 PM
i hope u cycle that or halfway threw the second one ur going to have to snort half a container to get the same effects.

NEB117
07-30-2008, 11:29 PM
do any of yall know anything about L-Carnitine?
how's it work and where can i get it?

Red
08-05-2008, 10:52 PM
do any of yall know anything about L-Carnitine?
how's it work and where can i get it?

through food. its a naturally produced amino that has been said to promote weightloss. old school guys used to stack it with their cut stacks.

NEB117
08-06-2008, 12:07 PM
well it looks like I'm going old school lol from what I've read, it turns stored fat energy to usable energy

Red
08-06-2008, 12:29 PM
well it looks like I'm going old school lol from what I've read, it turns stored fat energy to usable energy

wrd but keep in mind that everyone is different bro. what works for guy 1 might not work for guy 2 and 3 but might work for heshe 4.

redchino
08-08-2008, 01:00 AM
methy-1ad by lg , anyone ???

rick
08-08-2008, 01:07 AM

ORLY? and how was your "strength" before using all this crap? lol
is that you in your av?

rick
08-08-2008, 01:09 AM

just eat less fat and exercise atleast one hour a day and youll be good

i tried that L-Carnitine shit in pill form and never saw any difference lol
of course my diet was also shit cause i was trying to bulk up

redchino
08-12-2008, 11:33 AM
well ive just come off methyl 1-d i gained 10 pounds in 2 months 7 of it muscle..
its weird even though i gained weight it dont feel like it . im still flexible, still maintaing my jump, sprint ,and stamina . was wrestling the other day and was chucking the heaviest dude like nothing .. while i was still on it .
ive been off for 2wks now still have the results .. id recomend this product if your a seasoned lifter already ..

rick
08-12-2008, 01:38 PM
well ive just come off methyl 1-d i gained 10 pounds in 2 months 7 of it muscle..
its weird even though i gained weight it dont feel like it . im still flexible, still maintaing my jump, sprint ,and stamina . was wrestling the other day and was chucking the heaviest dude like nothing .. while i was still on it .
ive been off for 2wks now still have the results .. id recomend this product if your a seasoned lifter already ..

link just for the hell of it

redchino
08-12-2008, 01:42 PM
link just for the hell of it

http://bodybuilding-science.com/reviews/methyl_1_d/

its quite unbaised i think ..

Sepultura
08-13-2008, 07:59 AM
ORLY? and how was your "strength" before using all this crap? lol
is that you in your av?

yes that is me in my av. I did experience some noticeable strength gains and my stamina has came way up. Im able to blow out more reps on my sets. My strenghth before was pretty weak, and i would fatigue easily. I brought my bench press from repping 135 to 175. Plus the vascularity is there all day.

LiLS
08-21-2008, 10:51 PM
been using muscle milk, it has a lot of fat in it :hs:, but I guess for a skinny/high metab. guy like me it can't be that awful.

anything I should look out for while using it? How much water should I be drinking every day if I'm using a supplement like this?

any negative effects?

im skinny and high metab too so ive decided to start using this...

when should i take this? before sleep or before my workout which is at night?

and do i take this with milk or water?

tofuspeedster
08-22-2008, 01:32 AM
im skinny and high metab too so ive decided to start using this...

when should i take this? before sleep or before my workout which is at night?

and do i take this with milk or water?

Mix it with milk.

I take it 2x per day.

Once in the morning, once post-workout.

LiLS
08-22-2008, 01:38 AM
Mix it with milk.

I take it 2x per day.

Once in the morning, once post-workout.

thanks man! and hows it working for you?

with milk its like 600 calories a shake right?

tofuspeedster
08-27-2008, 12:17 AM
thanks man! and hows it working for you?

with milk its like 600 calories a shake right?

works good for me, I think so, around 600.

LiLS
08-27-2008, 12:25 AM
works good for me, I think so, around 600.

sweet, ima order me a 5 lb tub :rock: for 50 bucks :gonk:

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
08-27-2008, 01:06 AM
muscle milk is expensive, go with cytogainer since you're trying to gain more weight.

LiLS
08-27-2008, 10:50 AM
muscle milk is expensive, go with cytogainer since you're trying to gain more weight.

hmm both made by cytosport but wow cytogainer is 580 calories holy crap lol...

but i heard alott about muscle milk and not so much bout cytogainer...

have you used it?

LiLS
08-27-2008, 10:57 AM
also i heard the best protien to take after workout is whey isolate and before you sleep whey concentrate and muscle milk has both of thsoe in its ingredients. I also heard cassienate is better for right before you sleep and muscle milk hass that but not cytogainer but if cytogainer works maybe ill stick with that first.

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
08-28-2008, 03:58 PM
i've used both. i liked cytogainer because i could split it up into two shakes a day. yeah, but i only take whey now.

LiLS
09-02-2008, 02:56 PM
i've used both. i liked cytogainer because i could split it up into two shakes a day. yeah, but i only take whey now.

what do u mean split it up...dont follow the recommended dosage?

i was thinkin of cytogainer pre and post workout shakes and muscle milk before i sleep

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
09-02-2008, 08:29 PM
split up the serving. you're taking alot of shakes, lol.

tofuspeedster
09-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Cytogainer Cookies n Cream=boobooass taste

Muscle Milk Cookies n Cream=delicious

haha.

LiLS
09-03-2008, 11:52 AM
split up the serving. you're taking alot of shakes, lol.

3 times a day shouldnt be that bad, what bout 4 :really?:

i got really high metab and i eat alot also so i could use somethin to help out :hsrun:

i think ima stick with muscle milk first and see how that goes

Sepultura
09-03-2008, 05:42 PM
3 times a day shouldnt be that bad, what bout 4 :really?:

i got really high metab and i eat alot also so i could use somethin to help out :hsrun:

i think ima stick with muscle milk first and see how that goes

you should try MHP's "Up Your Mass" that has around 800+ calories per shake.

LiLS
09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
you should try MHP's "Up Your Mass" that has around 800+ calories per shake.

:really?:

well today i bought muscle milk, i heard it blows as a PWO shake...but how does it fare as a Pre Workout Shake??

i was planning on using muscle milk in the mornings and right before i sleep since it has casien...the slow protien

should i use cytogainer as a pre/post workout shake or ON whey protien??

Red
09-08-2008, 07:33 PM
controlled labs blue up has a really nice formula. i feel seriously crazy right now. sort of pumped, might be all mind and no supplement but fuckin damn i just did 100 pushups, my arms are jello right now but i think my neighbors heard me screamin. great pump up, whatever it is inside this lil blue pill. probably caffeine.

SL1CK
09-08-2008, 10:19 PM
anyone try the nitro-tech/muscletech from GNC?

Sepultura
09-08-2008, 11:41 PM
im curious to try MuscleTechs "naNO 9" its a nitric oxide pill...hmmm

Red
09-09-2008, 06:50 AM
ok so erika thought i was crazy lastnight. lol

pwnstaR
09-12-2008, 03:56 PM
:really?:

well today i bought muscle milk, i heard it blows as a PWO shake...but how does it fare as a Pre Workout Shake??

i was planning on using muscle milk in the mornings and right before i sleep since it has casien...the slow protien

should i use cytogainer as a pre/post workout shake or ON whey protien??

well, you'd be surprised at the benefits of slow release proteins, but muscle milks probably much better at night time use, because you want your nutrients ASAP pwo. muscle milk pre wouldn't be great because it'll take some time to digest the casein, and when i'm saying pre i mean ~30 before working out.

ON whey pre, cytogainer post. i usually add a scoop of ON whey to my weight gainer.

ANYONE tried syntha 6???? sounds very very promising! 6 different proteins:eek3dance

chreeno
09-12-2008, 06:31 PM
I've tried synthia 6, actually got some free samples of the chocolate flavor. Tastes good with milk but doesnt taste to good with water.. I prefer musclemilk honestly, although I do love BSN products.

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
09-12-2008, 06:32 PM
i don't know what you expect from a protein powder but syntha 6 does taste really good. get the mocha.

pwnstaR
09-12-2008, 07:35 PM
lol no positive feedbacks besides that it tastes great? no gains?

prolif1k
09-14-2008, 09:44 PM
after i finish up with my current protein imma hop on syntha 6. ill let you know. i use to use that six star protein from wal-mart, but it had creatine so i stopped. i was getting some pretty good gains though. right now im using this apex brand from 24 hour fitness, cause my homeboy gots discount, tastes good, havent really seen any gains though.

http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/store/hypertropx.html
supplement: hypertrop-x
type: pill
review: great! ran for an hour straight, felt extra pumped when a good song played too.

LiLS
09-14-2008, 11:16 PM
well, you'd be surprised at the benefits of slow release proteins, but muscle milks probably much better at night time use, because you want your nutrients ASAP pwo. muscle milk pre wouldn't be great because it'll take some time to digest the casein, and when i'm saying pre i mean ~30 before working out.

ON whey pre, cytogainer post. i usually add a scoop of ON whey to my weight gainer.

ANYONE tried syntha 6???? sounds very very promising! 6 different proteins:eek3dance
thanks for the info bro but bein in college i gotta watch waht i spend so should i get ON or Cyto?

i also plan on pickin up mroe muscle milk, its on sale for 19 bucks at 24 hrs

pwnstaR
09-14-2008, 11:23 PM
thanks for the info bro but bein in college i gotta watch waht i spend so should i get ON or Cyto?

i also plan on pickin up mroe muscle milk, its on sale for 19 bucks at 24 hrs

LOL, you're asking the wrong guy here.... college DOES interferes with weight lifting, so my diet was off when i was on cytogainer, but as far as i can tell you i felt my blood pressure went up the roof, i'd stick with ON no doubt, but thats my personal reference.

if i were you also, pick up some casein protein, and mix it with your whey, whey+casein= ultimate combo post workout! it helps sustain anabolism longer.
edit: not only will you get the immediate protein from your whey isolates, but you'll still have abundance of amino acids from the casein protein fueling you for hours later

LiLS
09-14-2008, 11:26 PM
LOL, you're asking the wrong guy here.... college DOES interferes with weight lifting, so my diet was off when i was on cytogainer, but as far as i can tell you i felt my blood pressure went up the roof, i'd stick with ON no doubt, but thats my personal reference.

if i were you also, pick up some casein protein, and mix it with your whey, whey+casein= ultimate combo post workout! it helps sustain anabolism longer.
edit: not only will you get the immediate protein from your whey isolates, but you'll still have abundance of amino acids from the casein protein fueling you for hours later

hmm cyto doesnt sound so good then :Ohnoez: , maybe il ltry a tub and see how it works lol..

any good suggestions on casien?

pwnstaR
09-14-2008, 11:31 PM
hmm cyto doesnt sound so good then :Ohnoez: , maybe il ltry a tub and see how it works lol..

any good suggestions on casien?

LOL.... :hsugh: well i tried ON's casein.... SHIT IS REAL THICK, doesn't taste great but i don't mind taste as long as i get what i needs.

and i'm not saying cytogainer is bad, its just the time period i was in i hardly gained shit and my diet was off, i basically lost weight instead of gained, alwell.
heads up homie, cytogainer has 51% of your daily cholesterol, maybe thats why i felt as if my blood pressure was up, (same experience from a friend as well, his liver enzymes where fckin' up the roof, he said he had some good gains although). BUT theres a huge misconception about cholesterol my friend, it is not all bad for you. matter of fact, in males, diets rich in cholesterol increase testosterone levels, just keep that in mind, look it up, i don't feel like getting into depth about it.

pwnstaR
09-14-2008, 11:35 PM
i HIGHLY suggest a shake with 2 scoops of whey + 1 scoop of casein mixed in water.

LiLS
09-14-2008, 11:50 PM
LOL.... :hsugh: well i tried ON's casein.... SHIT IS REAL THICK, doesn't taste great but i don't mind taste as long as i get what i needs.

and i'm not saying cytogainer is bad, its just the time period i was in i hardly gained shit and my diet was off, i basically lost weight instead of gained, alwell.
heads up homie, cytogainer has 51% of your daily cholesterol, maybe thats why i felt as if my blood pressure was up, (same experience from a friend as well, his liver enzymes where fckin' up the roof, he said he had some good gains although). BUT theres a huge misconception about cholesterol my friend, it is not all bad for you. matter of fact, in males, diets rich in cholesterol increase testosterone levels, just keep that in mind, look it up, i don't feel like getting into depth about it.

my diets been kinda off as well, i still try to eat as much as i can :hsrun:
hmm ill have to check into the cholesterol stuff..

i HIGHLY suggest a shake with 2 scoops of whey + 1 scoop of casein mixed in water.

hmm ill look into on whey gold and the whey casien :thumb:

J Stuff
09-19-2008, 10:22 AM
ON 100% Whey Protein
Flavor: Double Chocolate

Some good shit right here, tastes like MILO lol

Purple Wrath from Controlled Labs
Flavor: PURPLE!
New to lifting but never had as much energy and pumps as I did before with not using it. Used it last night for the first time and i pwnt them weights hard

Sepultura
10-06-2008, 11:26 AM
im curious to try MuscleTechs "naNO 9" its a nitric oxide pill...hmmm

so i bought it and tried it. I must say that I was a bit dissapointed. Your suppose to take 4 pills in the morning and 4 more the same day before a workout. I didnt get the pump feel that i was used to getting from "Superpump" I felt my skin get pretty hot and my skin a lil red, not too much. The only thing that i can really say about the NanoX9, is that it has made me a whole lot more vascular, even as i type this now, veins are running up the forearms and bi's. Im starting to see some along my calves as well. If I could, i would take my 60bucks back. I dont think I will be purchasing this again.

6/10

prolif1k
10-06-2008, 12:27 PM
trionix power shot trx-7

http://www.trionix.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=75

if youve tried those energy shots, this one actually works. not for the weak, felt it as soon as i sipped it. 2 servings in one bottle.

gonna give nanox9 another shot before i give my actual thoughts. i used it when i ran, wasnt as crucial as hypertrop-x was when it came to distance, but definitely effective if youre sprinting.

atxsbigwalt
10-08-2008, 03:03 AM
any thoughts on muscle milk vs muscle milk lite??

Sepultura
10-08-2008, 11:39 AM
^muscle milk is garbage imo.

LiLS
10-08-2008, 01:19 PM
why is it garbage?!?!?

Sepultura
10-08-2008, 03:03 PM
why is it garbage?!?!?

Milk is for babies.

redchino
10-13-2008, 08:17 PM
muscle milk isnt garbage . just becareful with your calorie intake if thats your thing .. anything from muscletech is over hyped and priced crap .. also why is everybody looking for gains while taken protien shakes ? unless you bump up your calories and lbs in the gym you wont see anything , shake or not .

1999ebpsi
10-15-2008, 06:08 PM
ON 100% Whey Protein
Flavor: Double Chocolate

Some good shit right here, tastes like MILO lol

Purple Wrath from Controlled Labs
Flavor: PURPLE!
New to lifting but never had as much energy and pumps as I did before with not using it. Used it last night for the first time and i pwnt them weights hard

Been taking 100% whey protein Vanilla Ice Cream for 2 months now. Just weight training/conditioning 5 days a week my strength has gone up significantly. Started at bench doing only 135 15 times straight now at 185 20+ times. Overall body strength/fitness has improved alot.

Sepultura
11-12-2008, 10:08 AM
anyone here tried USP LABS "Prime"?

thinking about trying it.

honhatchisbak
11-12-2008, 03:34 PM
anyone here tired tren extreme, forgot name of company its american cellular ????

cheap_ass
11-15-2008, 05:02 PM
monster milk vs cytogainer anyone? which one is better?

honhatchisbak
11-15-2008, 08:45 PM
i've tried cytogainer i used it for around 6 months it was ok, but nothing real good, just depends what your trying to do like gain weight, maintain, ect.

LiLS
11-15-2008, 11:24 PM
ive been using cytogianer and love it

KingKong23
11-16-2008, 11:52 PM
ive been using cytogianer and love it

how much have u gained from it?

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
11-18-2008, 01:46 PM
There's alot more to take into consideration for his gains besides this weight gainer.

I really don't buy supplements anymore, I rather spend that money on food.

Sepultura
11-25-2008, 09:52 AM
alright my fellow weightlifters, i have a new product to write about. Since i have been training, i have ALWAYS used Gasparis "superpump250" pre-workout drink. I got extremely good results. But I thought i would try something diffrent. I picked up a tub of MHPs "NO Track" and tested it.

As far as taste, its not good at all. Its really thick, like oil thick or pancake mix kinda thick. It has an after taste as well, so you want to just chug it all and get it over with. In about 25 minutes, i can feel the effect of "no track". My entire workout was explosive. I did not fatige, my stamina did not decrease. Quite the oppisite, i wanted to keep lifting non stop. Vascularity comes in really hard. From my hands through my forearms up across my biceps, to the tops of my inner shoulders and now im starting to get some leading into my chest. Fucking pimp. My only reaction is pure laughter, in satisfaction. Im not much on sweating, but god almighty my shirt was soaked. As if I had just jumped into a pool and got out. I am deff satisfied with this purchase, and if any of you wanna give it a try come work in with me and I'll let you try it for yourself (24 hr fitness, richmond) Go out and get this product, gentleman. It is worth the money and helps you get those extra 6-8 reps in easy.

overall rating 9 :rock:

honhatchisbak
11-25-2008, 02:06 PM
damn makes me want to go buy it right now lol

honhatchisbak
12-01-2008, 11:39 AM
i just bought some ON pro complex gainer, shits pretty damn good, its a little pricey at $60 a 10lb bag, but i think it'll be better in long run for me.

Sepultura
12-09-2008, 01:50 PM
you guys should mix

1 bottle of redline
1 scoop of NO Track
2 scoops of superpump

got dam. lolz

SDANG.er
12-11-2008, 01:53 AM
you guys should mix

1 bottle of redline
1 scoop of NO Track
2 scoops of superpump

got dam. lolz

heart attacK? :really?:

Daroy99
01-03-2009, 11:19 PM
25K units it reserved for vitamin A defficient patients. The RDD is about 5000 IU for healthy individuals. The problem with excessive Vit A intake is that it interferes with VIT D absorbtion and can lead to bone density problems as well as imaired liver functions. Anything form 2,500-10,000 IU is more than enough. Sorry it took so long to respond, I haven't tried anything new yet so I haven't been looking heh

Kind of late, but, I take accutane and a multivitamin and my liver function has gone from 21 to 45, my doctor said as long as it's not another concentrated dose of Vitamin A ( what accutane is ) your liver will be fine. If you're really worried, get a blood test before you take it, and 1 month later, and if it jumps a ton then you know why.

tofuspeedster
01-04-2009, 01:12 AM
you guys should mix

1 bottle of redline
1 scoop of NO Track
2 scoops of superpump

got dam. lolz

Damn dude, explodo' shits much?

MBGTO
01-14-2009, 06:51 AM
anyone here tired tren extreme, forgot name of company its american cellular ????

I am finishing a bottle of Trenbolen by CTD Labs. In the past month I've gained 12 lbs and my body fat has changed less than 1%. I've put about 1/2 inch on my arms in the past month. I took a liver support with it and I'm about to start my Novadex for PCT. I don't know if I'll do another bottle. If I do it will probably be in 3 months or so.

I didn't have any noticeable side effects. I just really need to focus on my eating.

moleman
01-14-2009, 07:24 AM
you guys should mix

1 bottle of redline
1 scoop of NO Track
2 scoops of superpump

got dam. lolz

wtf

thats like the time the 2 younger guys at my gym did 4 scoops of superpump and where jumping off the walls, they ended up getting sick and going home

next89
01-18-2009, 06:45 PM
You do know there are 2 servings in the redline and is "recommended" to only drink half the bottle.

Dumb idea.

plus superdump sucks.

pwnstaR
01-26-2009, 09:36 PM
curious whether anyones tried this product, want some feedback. i know its commonly used as a pct, but i was wondering if i could use it just to mainly block estrogen

Red
01-26-2009, 09:37 PM
moved.

Gunz4Sale
01-29-2009, 02:22 PM
What are the drawbacks of using something that increases free T levels? I was looking into Universal Animal Stak 2, The Natural Test Pack. And people are reporting feeling angry and losing hair is that common/

moleman
01-30-2009, 06:08 AM
curious whether anyones tried this product, want some feedback. i know its commonly used as a pct, but i was wondering if i could use it just to mainly block estrogen

i liked 6 OXO more but it does cost more

moleman
01-30-2009, 06:09 AM
What are the drawbacks of using something that increases free T levels? I was looking into Universal Animal Stak 2, The Natural Test Pack. And people are reporting feeling angry and losing hair is that common/

lol @ feeling angry

where did you read that at?

MBGTO
01-30-2009, 07:42 AM

I did a 4 week cycle of Trenbolen by CTD Labs. It's a 13-ethyl compound. Took it with a liver support just in case. No real change in hair loss or mood swings. I asked about the Animal Test products and was advised that they are safe enough for women to take, so kinda tells you how much you really get.

With the Tren I put on 14 pounds and my body fat changed less than 1%. I added 20lbs to my bench in 4 weeks. I'm taking Novadex for a PCT now. I wish I could have taken 2 bottles of the Tren but wife wouldn't let me spend that much. It's a solid product that delivers. I had very little side effects but don't know how other people would react to it.

moleman
01-30-2009, 08:05 AM
i just took a cycle of decabolen from CTD labs i liked it and got some pretty good gains only bad thing i got was it fucked up my tummy the whole time i took it. remember while taking something like decabolen or trenbolen take a liver supp and do not drink while you take it. i think thats what really fucked me i would go drink a beer and feel like shit for the rest of the day :( im taking Arom-X from Advanced Muscle Science for a PCT now

MBGTO
01-30-2009, 09:59 AM
i just took a cycle of decabolen from CTD labs i liked it and got some pretty good gains only bad thing i got was it fucked up my tummy the whole time i took it. remember while taking something like decabolen or trenbolen take a liver supp and do not drink while you take it. i think thats what really fucked me i would go drink a beer and feel like shit for the rest of the day :( im taking Arom-X from Advanced Muscle Science for a PCT now

Kyle what kind of gains did you get from the Deca? I ended up increasing my dosage from 2x to 3x a day. I felt like it helped increase my size more. Really happy with the results from the Tren and would highly recommend it.

moleman
01-30-2009, 10:20 AM
-deads i went from 365 to 405
-squats 405 to 455
-i kind of chilled out on my chest
-curls 60 to 65 (dumbbells)
-close grip bench 155 to 195
-shoulder press 185 to 225 (smith machine)
-my weight stayed at around 330 but i gained more mass so i lost some fat

but all in all i got stronger on everything i was doing

i was only taking 1 pill a day but i could have taken 2 if i wanted to but how much it was fucking with my tummy i decided to just stick to 1 a day

MBGTO
01-30-2009, 12:34 PM
-squats 405 to 455

i was only taking 1 pill a day but i could have taken 2 if i wanted to but how much it was fucking with my tummy i decided to just stick to 1 a day

yeah, my biggest down fall was I started my cycle right around Chirstmas so I was eating like crap! My gains were very similar to yours.

Gunz4Sale
01-30-2009, 01:18 PM
lol @ feeling angry

where did you read that at?

Someone did a user review on it and said that. Another guy said he was losing his hair, and getting oily. Would you need a liver support for the Animal Stack?

moleman
01-30-2009, 01:51 PM
no like george said its pretty weak stuff

Sepultura
02-10-2009, 10:53 PM
-squats 405 to 455

ever thought of taking any winstrol oral tabs?

I did a 4 week cycle of Trenbolen by CTD Labs. It's a 13-ethyl compound. Took it with a liver support just in case. No real change in hair loss or mood swings. I asked about the Animal Test products and was advised that they are safe enough for women to take, so kinda tells you how much you really get.

With the Tren I put on 14 pounds and my body fat changed less than 1%. I added 20lbs to my bench in 4 weeks. I'm taking Novadex for a PCT now. I wish I could have taken 2 bottles of the Tren but wife wouldn't let me spend that much. It's a solid product that delivers. I had very little side effects but don't know how other people would react to it.

thats what you'll get from an extremely anabolic product. people usually stack tren with another type of test. I think the reports of hair loss and mood swings would come more into play with people who use it on a longer period of time.

tofuspeedster
02-10-2009, 11:27 PM
I got random ass boners, I'll tell you that.

MBGTO
02-11-2009, 05:10 AM
ever thought of taking any winstrol oral tabs?

thats what you'll get from an extremely anabolic product. people usually stack tren with another type of test. I think the reports of hair loss and mood swings would come more into play with people who use it on a longer period of time.

Can I stack Tren with Winadrol?

Sepultura
02-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Can I stack Tren with Winadrol?

its stacked with cypionate,sustanon/omnadren/proprionate etc etc.

whichever the user is cycling.

honhatchisbak
02-11-2009, 01:09 PM
yall do know by taking a ph that all the gains you got from it even in strength and size. you will lose it all. i've done in the past taken products by ctd labs and both times it happened. its know with takin a ph even with a bad ass pct you will lose.

theres only 1 ph out there that is really good and known to keep gains its tren extreme by american cellular soemthing???? but why take a ph for when you can get the real deal and be way way better off. most ph's are harsh as hell on your liver even with a liver support. not worth it to me.

MBGTO
02-11-2009, 07:44 PM
yall do know by taking a ph that all the gains you got from it even in strength and size. you will lose it all. i've done in the past taken products by ctd labs and both times it happened. its know with takin a ph even with a bad ass pct you will lose.

theres only 1 ph out there that is really good and known to keep gains its tren extreme by american cellular soemthing???? but why take a ph for when you can get the real deal and be way way better off. most ph's are harsh as hell on your liver even with a liver support. not worth it to me.

I lost a little in my arms but I haven't been hitting the gym like I should. I pinched a nerve in my hand so I had to take a week and a half off. I don't know if I would have lost any size if I had been consistently in the gym.

5plusjuan
02-12-2009, 12:46 AM

Please dont listen to this guy, i'm not trying to being an asshole here but you can keep 95%100% of your gains with proper pct. Everybody's body reacts differently to certain PH's so you gotta find one that will work for you. Back in the days i used M1T (before it was banned) without pct and kept a good 90% of my gains.....I've used epistane (made by IBE) in 2007 (also known as havoc by RPN) and saw very good results over a 6 week cycle; used proper liver support and PCT;kept all my gains...........im about to start another cycle with epistane stacked with EQ-JET, a bold-200 clone (made by molecular developments in Houston). I will post results once I finish and hopefully break the 405lb bench plateau, :wrd:................definitely do your research before messing with any supplements PH or not.

Ruthless_Image
02-23-2009, 07:28 AM
Has anyone tried this product? If so what do you think about this product? What did it do for you, how did it make you feel? thanks.

honhatchisbak
02-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Please dont listen to this guy, i'm not trying to being an asshole here but you can keep 95%100% of your gains with proper pct. Everybody's body reacts differently to certain PH's so you gotta find one that will work for you. Back in the days i used M1T (before it was banned) without pct and kept a good 90% of my gains.....I've used epistane (made by IBE) in 2007 (also known as havoc by RPN) and saw very good results over a 6 week cycle; used proper liver support and PCT;kept all my gains...........im about to start another cycle with epistane stacked with EQ-JET, a bold-200 clone (made by molecular developments in Houston). I will post results once I finish and hopefully break the 405lb bench plateau, :wrd:................definitely do your research before messing with any supplements PH or not.

come on bro everyone knows ph's are shit. the reason why you take a ph is cause your either to scared to inject some real gear. or just dont want to mess wtih something illegal like gear. i've done plenty of ph's with proper pct even upped my caloric intake, workouts ect. and still lost it. anyone of my boys can vouch on for me on this. yes there might be some people that keep some of their gains but highly doubt you kept all of your gains. most of shit you will gain with a ph is alot of water retention.

Jasdeep
02-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Anyone drink the pre-made protein shakes at Costco?

5plusjuan
02-23-2009, 11:33 AM
come on bro everyone knows ph's are shit. the reason why you take a ph is cause your either to scared to inject some real gear. or just dont want to mess wtih something illegal like gear. i've done plenty of ph's with proper pct even upped my caloric intake, workouts ect. and still lost it. anyone of my boys can vouch on for me on this. yes there might be some people that keep some of their gains but highly doubt you kept all of your gains. most of shit you will gain with a ph is alot of water retention.

if you define "everyone" as you and your boys, than yes, by all means PHs are shit. You're missing another point about gear; many occupations do drug testing. If I didnt have to submit to random drug testing in the military than I would be on some sort of gear at least twice a year. PHs is an adequate replacement and with the advancement of todays supplements, there are many PHs with little to zero water retention.

honhatchisbak
02-23-2009, 01:05 PM
i understand about the drug testing part. really didnt think bout it that way. either way i know from people who have used that say ph's are a huge waste of money. but everyone can do whatever they want. like i said before the only ph that i know thats even worth a damn is tren extreme by american cellular something???

Sepultura
02-23-2009, 01:48 PM
if you define "everyone" as you and your boys, than yes, by all means PHs are shit. You're missing another point about gear; many occupations do drug testing. If I didnt have to submit to random drug testing in the military than I would be on some sort of gear at least twice a year. PHs is an adequate replacement and with the advancement of todays supplements, there are many PHs with little to zero water retention.

weird. one of my good friends cycles twice a year and he is in the army stationed in iraq. He says he has to pay more since it goes through customs like twice, either way the drug testing that they do in the army is only for narcotics ie8 marijuana, coke, etc etc. The piss test they give in the army doesnt check for unusually high test levels...

5plusjuan
02-24-2009, 07:23 AM
weird. one of my good friends cycles twice a year and he is in the army stationed in iraq. He says he has to pay more since it goes through customs like twice, either way the drug testing that they do in the army is only for narcotics ie8 marijuana, coke, etc etc. The piss test they give in the army doesnt check for unusually high test levels...

not weird; your buddy is subject to UCMJ action if caught. Yes steroid use is more rampant overseas, especially in Iraq because of (1) how easily it is available (similar to buying it in mexico) and (2) commanders do not test their soldiers regularly while deployed. The drug testing the military can be for anything and everything; its very random as to what specifically they are testing for on a piss test or a blood test.

honhatchisbak
02-24-2009, 08:31 AM
i thought that thru a piss test they cant find shit bout using juice. i thought it was all thru blood test. yea i heard of guys in military using shit loads of juice overseas.

5plusjuan
02-24-2009, 01:18 PM
i thought that thru a piss test they cant find shit bout using juice. i thought it was all thru blood test. yea i heard of guys in military using shit loads of juice overseas.

http://www.articlesbase.com/fitness-articles/will-you-be-tested-for-anabolic-steroids-19560.html

just a little fyi from doing a quick search.

HellStorm
03-02-2009, 03:41 AM
all you guys are crazy. All you need are your daily vitamins, protein, a good diet, and know how to work out properly. Everything else is pointless.

5plusjuan
03-02-2009, 10:51 AM
all you guys are crazy. All you need are your daily vitamins, protein, a good diet, and know how to work out properly. Everything else is pointless.

so I guess I dont know how to workout then,lol.......:weirdo:

moleman
03-02-2009, 11:34 AM

i guess none of us do.......

HellStorm
03-02-2009, 12:53 PM

Seriously though.... I've never taken anything but an NO, Creatine, and a Protein. Didnt care for the NO or Creatine, so now I just take some protein. My work out buddy is on a Pro hormone right now and I still destroy him in the gym. It's actually pretty funny. He also spends like $600 a month on tons of supplements. They have very little effect. So yeah... BIG waste of money. :thumb:

Ruthless_Image
03-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Seriously though.... I've never taken anything but an NO, Creatine, and a Protein. Didnt care for the NO or Creatine, so now I just take some protein. My work out buddy is on a Pro hormone right now and I still destroy him in the gym. It's actually pretty funny. He also spends like $600 a month on tons of supplements. They have very little effect. So yeah... BIG waste of money. :thumb:

i would disagree, supplements effect everyone differently

moleman
03-02-2009, 01:46 PM

so what kind of weight are you moving?

HellStorm
03-02-2009, 06:32 PM
so what kind of weight are you moving?

Well....

Before the start of last summer I hit the highest I've ever been. I was 170lbs. I'm 5'10'' and was lifting:

Bench 5x5 345 on my heavy set. I only go Parallel though because my left shoulder is a bitch :facepalm:
Squat 5x5 415 on my heavy set. Great form.
Standing Dumbell curls I could do a sloppy 90lbs per arm for 5 each arm.
Got just as heavy on all my exercises. So that should give you a good idea.

Then I took 7 months off and just started back up at the end of December. I just hit 335 for 5 today on bench. By next week ill be back at my peak, where I was before I took the 7 months off. I'm floating at around 174lbs right now. Im in a strength phase right now, so I'm not a toned as I should be... hence the 4 extra pounds. My friend stayed at 275 for 5 on bench the entire 7 months i took off and is still at it right now even with all the supplements and PH. It's because he has a negative attitude evertime he does bench and tells himself he cant.

pwnstaR
03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
some people forget genetics plays a huge role in gains and progress. some others are genetically blessed better than others. i consider myself an ectomorph, eat as much as the big guy next to me. but then again, don't we all have to work a bit harder? i actually want to jump on some PH. with proper pct, you'll keep majority of your gains

and yes, supplements affect others differently, work for some, not for others.

i say..... if you want energy, carbohydrates are my bestfriends, it helps keep me mentally focused and i feel like a million bucks.

HellStorm
03-03-2009, 02:14 AM
some people forget genetics plays a huge role in gains and progress. some others are genetically blessed better than others. i consider myself an ectomorph, eat as much as the big guy next to me. but then again, don't we all have to work a bit harder? i actually want to jump on some PH. with proper pct, you'll keep majority of your gains

and yes, supplements affect others differently, work for some, not for others.

i say..... if you want energy, carbohydrates are my bestfriends, it helps keep me mentally focused and i feel like a million bucks.

I don't think Genetics have much to do with my results. If I were to stop working out... I'd turn back into a 140 pound scrawny guy. I got where I'm at with hard work, a Healthy Diet, and a positive attitude. It's all about your mentality... that's what I say. Sure supplements can help... but why mess up your bodies natural chemistry when you can achieve the same results without it. Plus I'm sure a lot of you are young like me. Why would you want to start experimenting with Testosterone when your body is producing plenty as it is.

AWD
03-03-2009, 07:08 AM
Well....

Before the start of last summer I hit the highest I've ever been. I was 170lbs. I'm 5'10'' and was lifting:

Bench 5x5 345 on my heavy set. I only go Parallel though because my left shoulder is a bitch :facepalm:
Squat 5x5 415 on my heavy set. Great form.
Standing Dumbell curls I could do a sloppy 90lbs per arm for 5 each arm.
Got just as heavy on all my exercises. So that should give you a good idea.

Then I took 7 months off and just started back up at the end of December. I just hit 335 for 5 today on bench. By next week ill be back at my peak, where I was before I took the 7 months off. I'm floating at around 174lbs right now. Im in a strength phase right now, so I'm not a toned as I should be... hence the 4 extra pounds. My friend stayed at 275 for 5 on bench the entire 7 months i took off and is still at it right now even with all the supplements and PH. It's because he has a negative attitude evertime he does bench and tells himself he cant.

LOL! I can't see someone your size doing that, sorry dude.

ninjapleazee
03-03-2009, 07:16 AM
LOL! I can't see someone your size doing that, sorry dude.

sorry but I gotta agree with this one... I cant imagine it either

5plusjuan
03-03-2009, 12:16 PM

x3, not saying it cant be done; i've seen some very strong 175lb guys in the gym, but they never took any months off and were on steroids,lol.

Jasdeep
03-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Anyone drink the pre-made protein shakes at Costco?

:hsrun:

HellStorm
03-03-2009, 12:29 PM
x3, not saying it cant be done; i've seen some very strong 175lb guys in the gym, but they never took any months off and were on steroids,lol.

What can I say.... Im a freak of nature. :thumb: If anyone here lives around spring... feel free to come work out with me one day at the Bally on Sawdust. I assure you I can lift what I say I can. And you would know just by looking that Im not on anything. :trill: My Friend Alfred is about 5 lbs behind me on bench and ways the exact same. He's about 20 lbs behind me on everything else though. I gain nothing from lying to you guys, just letting you know that tons of supplements are not at all necessary.

HellStorm
03-03-2009, 12:31 PM

you just add me on myspace? I denied it because I didnt know who it was. I guess it was you though. Im guessing you wanted to see some photos?

ninjapleazee
03-03-2009, 12:41 PM
you just add me on myspace? I denied it because I didnt know who it was. I guess it was you though. Im guessing you wanted to see some photos?

pretty much.. I'm about same size as you and I sure damn well can't do all that weight.. just wanted to see what your body structure is like thats all..

HellStorm
03-03-2009, 12:56 PM
well request again and ill accept now that i know who it is.

d0iMaKeUwEth0e
03-03-2009, 01:07 PM
if that's what you lift at that weight. you have awesome genetics, dude.

Gnc is having a deal on syntha 6 so i'll pick some up because the mocha flavor is fucking heaven.

honhatchisbak
03-03-2009, 01:11 PM
What can I say.... Im a freak of nature. :thumb: If anyone here lives around spring... feel free to come work out with me one day at the Bally on Sawdust. I assure you I can lift what I say I can. And you would know just by looking that Im not on anything. :trill: My Friend Alfred is about 5 lbs behind me on bench and ways the exact same. He's about 20 lbs behind me on everything else though. I gain nothing from lying to you guys, just letting you know that tons of supplements are not at all necessary.

are you talking about alfred clay. i know its possible for you to lift what you say you can. but honestly i wont believe it until i see it. 90lb dumbbells for curls is a fukin lot bro. i still to this day have never seen that in person.

HellStorm
03-03-2009, 01:43 PM
are you talking about alfred clay. i know its possible for you to lift what you say you can. but honestly i wont believe it until i see it. 90lb dumbbells for curls is a fukin lot bro. i still to this day have never seen that in person.

you know.... I honestly dont know his last name. HAHA. I met him in the gym and we've been work out partners for about 3 months now..... I never asked what his last name was.... no reason to I guess. :p

And yeah... I think the dumbell curls are the most outrageous thing I lift. Haven't gone that heavy since I started working out again though. That shit hurts like hell if your tendons and joints arent ready for it. And Mine arent ready for it again just yet. Id say give me another month and I can do it again. :rock:

pwnstaR
03-03-2009, 11:42 PM
i'm going to have to agree with everyone as well, not saying you can't, but looking at those numbers is pretty unbelievable. you must be super human pulling that shit off, i got to see it to believe it. and YES GENETICS plays a huge role, you dont' think we all bust our asses off pumping iron in the gym?

how about you post videos of your workout?

HellStorm
03-04-2009, 02:37 AM
i'm going to have to agree with everyone as well, not saying you can't, but looking at those numbers is pretty unbelievable. you must be super human pulling that shit off, i got to see it to believe it. and YES GENETICS plays a huge role, you dont' think we all bust our asses off pumping iron in the gym?

how about you post videos of your workout?

I refuse to believe MY genetics allow me any advantage. Believe me.... up until about my junior year in High School I was a tiny little guy who couldnt see results from working out no matter how hard I tried. It was because I didnt know enough about working out in general and my own body. I took a bunch of classes and did a lot of research and have since mastered the process of building my strength. It took me about 3 years to do it. Im also a strong believer in the Placebo effect as well. Im not sure if its the actual reason I see the gains that I do, but if I tell myself that I will gain, I will gain. Within reason of course. I got it down to where I can easily make a 5 pound increase in max every week but usually a 10 lbs increase.

As for the proof... like I said.... Im down to work out with anyone who wants to join me. I also dont want to look like an idiot video taping myself in the gym. If you NEED to see it for yourself.... come see. :thumb: I'm also willing to help anyone out who would like it. I've trained alot of friends.