PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Warfare

Dnethics
10-05-2017, 10:16 PM
This is to my peeps that went over to the dark side & dont want to come back lol cough* cough* gizmo. Tell us about about your crazy nights in zombie land & those wild raves in Redwood...

Skinny steve
10-06-2017, 06:38 PM
I have the season pass now. Damn matchmaking times suck on multiplayer now. I been working on the zombies though. Gizmo, help me get the directors cut haha.

Dnethics
10-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Been wanting to play with you guys but every time I try there’s always an update & then I just forget about it. But I don’t have the season pass

YesSiR
10-08-2017, 04:50 PM
lol the only reason i'm playing Zombies is because my IW crew has decided to stop playing MP lately. it's not too bad though....so long as i'm not playing bait for people between rounds with a zombie i'm good.

gismo4
10-09-2017, 12:42 PM
lol the only reason i'm playing Zombies is because my IW crew has decided to stop playing MP lately. it's not too bad though....so long as i'm not playing bait for people between rounds with a zombie i'm good.

Hold that zombie, thanks man.

Skinny steve
10-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Been wanting to play with you guys but every time I try there’s always an update & then I just forget about it. But I don’t have the season pass

See if the IW season pass is still on sale. I got it for $25. Was well worth it for the zombie maps. You should come play zombies one day with us. Let Gizmo do the hard work we just take care of body count and training lol. ��

Dnethics
10-10-2017, 03:14 PM
I don't like playing with gizmo. He tends to hog all the kills lol

gismo4
10-10-2017, 07:06 PM
It's our style of play. I like rushing. You and yessir like map control. Just watch for that spawn flip. :P

Dnethics
10-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Haha yeah I know, We play so differently. But we do make a badass team