PDA

View Full Version : Sams club on I-10 and Hwy 6

llustig
07-18-2004, 10:30 AM
Anybody been there?

My friends and I dropped by there after the SL meet. We were just cruising and all of a sudden and we saw like 50 cars parked in the parking lot of sams club. And then when we went in the parking lot there was roughly 60~100 cars... I was like holy sh*t. Lol I never knew about this place untill last night.... You see all kinds of cars... domestics and imports...

DAkid
07-18-2004, 10:39 AM
ya and all they do is stupid shit all night till the cop come... they do donuts and dumb shit all night..

DAkid
07-18-2004, 10:39 AM
i would not recommend u to go there

llustig
07-18-2004, 10:42 AM
:eek3dance

Wolfsburg03
07-18-2004, 11:17 AM
Last night ppl were being stupid, so we all left there.

ProjectMR2
07-18-2004, 03:33 PM
First of all This is NOT a legal meet. It does and will get busted. It is also not the smartest place to be hanging out. Lots of drunk vatos and ricers doing burn outs bc their so fast and furious. Thats were all the street racers meet up, nothing more.

Pitlab77
07-18-2004, 03:36 PM
that has been going on forever.

I heard its bad also

ProjectMR2
07-18-2004, 03:39 PM
that has been going on forever.

I heard its bad also
And yes, ive been there too. Some weekends its bad some weekends its bad ass. When the bad ass cars are there its cool, but when there not, theres nothing but drunk mexicans in their riced out hondas... thats all.

mxmedia
07-18-2004, 03:57 PM
This sounds like another ricey, ghetto, trashy low class SW meet, where do these ppl come from? I hate these kind of stupid meets. Ppl driving all stupid n retarded in and out of the parking lot. These fags didnt start showing up in these vast amounts until that stupid Fast n Furious movie came out. Now all i see are a bunch of ugly over done piece of shit civics, celicas, accords with altezzaz and transformer body kits, stupid 2 foott aluminum wings, fuckin dumb stickers all over their cars like they think they some hardcore racer. That shit's so fucking gay. I hate cars that resemble fast n furious. I'm glad cops bust those meets. Bunch of trashy low level fags who drive pieces of shit thinking they all cool and shit. You're right nothing but a majority of low class welfare mexicans with scions and shit with 20 screens and neon. White boys with stupid piece of shit mustangs with body kits and altezzaz, fuckin neons, fords? Those arent meant to be souped up in the first place. When you soup those cars up it looks even uglier, why do ppl bother, do they actually think souping that shit up driving down the street makes em look cool? Yeah right, in fact they look stupid as ever. Guess those ppl at those meets don't see that. Very unorganized, very messy, very trashy kind of meet. Sorry I'm not trying to be an ass, but seriously that fast n furious, import, rice shit is fuckin played out like mad.

Munky
07-18-2004, 04:02 PM
yea i went out there last night like i do every weekend there were a few nice cars but then theres the damn mexicans (no offence to the ones that dont do stupid stuff). it does get brokin up but no one ever gets tickets or anything they just always ask to leave. but last night i witnessed a black supra get his ass handed to him by a hatch. but there are sometimes nice cars/fast cars out there but most the time its a bunch of rice.

Mr. MCoupe
07-18-2004, 04:02 PM
. Very unorganized, very messy, very trashy kind of meet. Sorry I'm not trying to be an ass, but seriously that fast n furious, import, rice shit is fuckin played out like mad.

So..... don't go. With all that hate you have in you, it does not seem worth it for you to even think about this meet.

Questions asked. Question Answered.

Closing this up.

mxmedia
07-18-2004, 04:04 PM
exactly, i don't after seeing that lame shit...